ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting

Saw Mike Roach switched his CB from Texas to Alabama for Tommy and James Brockermeyer.

This would be an absolute ****ing disaster...especially since Byrd is trending SMU of all places.

What in the hell is Herb Hand doing?

Don't look now but guess who has the nations 5th ranked recruiting class right now? If you say NC you'd be correct. Ah yes Mack. Brown.

And he's hot on the pursuit for cb Tony Grimes the nations 7th ranked recruit. He's on that kids top 4. One of those schools is the cow college and MB is not about to lose to those people. The other 2 are GA and tOSU but right now NC is in the lead. If he can get that kid to sign on the bottom line than NC is assured of finishing in the top 10.

Mack Brown I gotta admit the sob has still got it

Ah hell. You serious? What the hell happened?

Herman is a mensa ass in general. He flipped off the LHN cameras when the BMD's fired his coordinators. What kind of person does that when earning 5 million a year?

I think Jim Harbaugh would be good here. I would also like Dabo Swinney but it ain't happening. They both would be a refreshing change from Asian hookers, coke, racial lectures, and stupid outbursts in general (this includes Heman's drunk and coked-up wife). I'm sure Blake Brockermeyer feels the same and knows Herman is going to get fired. Tommy Herman is a drama queen. The Brocks are going to Bama.

Last edited:
Reactions: JP_Tide
Herman is a mensa ass in general. He flipped off the LHN cameras when the BMD's fired his coordinators. What kind of person does that when earning 5 million a year?

I think Jim Harbaugh would be good here. I would also like Dabo Swinney but it ain't happening. They both would be a refreshing change from Asian hookers, coke, racial lectures, and stupid outbursts in general. I'm sure Blake feels the same. Tommy is a drama queen.

Urban Meyer or bust.

I think Jim Harbaugh would be good here. I would also like Dabo Swinney but it ain't happening. They both would be a refreshing change from Asian hookers, coke, racial lectures, and stupid outbursts in general (this includes Heman's drunk coked-up wife). I'm sure Blake feels the same and knows Herman is going to get fired. Tommy Herman is a drama queen. The Brocks are going to Bama.

Imagine when your head coach is such a drama queen, wonder what message that sends to the players.

Imagine when your head coach is such a drama queen, wonder what message that sends to the players.

No doubt. It all unravels after we lose to LSU. Herman will be throwing tantrums on the sidelines and I'll be watching for free!!

I think Jim Harbaugh would be good here. I would also like Dabo Swinney but it ain't happening. They both would be a refreshing change from Asian hookers, coke, racial lectures, and stupid outbursts in general (this includes Heman's drunk and coked-up wife). I'm sure Blake Brockermeyer feels the same and knows Herman is going to get fired. Tommy Herman is a drama queen. The Brocks are going to Bama.
Speaking some truth

Dang!! MB at UNC just added his 2nd 5* recruit to his next class. Was sitting at number 4 class to date, so strengthens that.
Gotta give it to the man.

70 years old and the man's still got it. And he hasn't signed one player from TX. And I'm very impressed with his coaching staff. Actually I've never heard of any of them.

But I look at his oc and I noticed his name isn't Greg Davis.

And I saw his recruiting coordinator isn't named Tim Brewster.

And I noticed his s&c coach isn't named Jeff Madden.

Damn MB why didn't you do this when you were with us?

70 years old and the man's still got it. And he hasn't signed one player from TX. And I'm very impressed with his coaching staff. Actually I've never heard of any of them.

He did. For 10 straight years.

His last season was 2013 and they went 7-2 in the big 12. That's a decent season. 2010,2011, and 2012 were all top 5 classes. Should have been poised to be a good team for the next couple years. Who knows if he had stayed another year or two what happens. anyway so far unc is hype until they can do something on the field

Reactions: oldhorn2
His last season was 2013 and they went 7-2 in the big 12. That's a decent season. 2010,2011, and 2012 were all top 5 classes. Should have been poised to be a good team for the next couple years. Who knows if he had stayed another year or two what happens. anyway so far unc is hype until they can do something on the field

Like I said I was trying to make jokes about the coaches not MB.

MB said in an article that at UNC he doesn't have the stress he had at Texas.

I've noticed he's had 2 recruiting classes and not any recruits from TX. Most of his kids are from NC. I assumed NC was a basketball state. They obviously have some great talent there and when you look at his in state competition he can pretty much have the state to himself.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I've noticed he's had 2 recruiting classes and not any recruits from TX. Most of his kids are from NC. I assumed NC was a basketball state. They obviously have some great talent there and when you look at his in state competition he can pretty much have the state to himself.

North Carolina has good high school talent year in and year out. In the past, the top players were poached by SEC teams and Clemson. That trend started to shift when Dave Doeren came to NC State. He started signing many of the state's top players, like Kentavius Street, Germaine Pratt, Nyheim Hymes, Jaylen Samuels, Thaddeus Moss to name a few. Before he got to NC State, these players would have signed with Clemson or Alabama.

Now that Mack Brown is back at UNC, very few of the top players in North Carolina will be leaving the state.

A regular poster on Hornsports that tends to play golf with big cigar types from Texas often has some wonderful nuggets to drop. I think I see him on here from time to time, but maybe not. I hope I am not stepping out of bounds here, but he had this to say...:

I found this interesting. Back in 2015 Blake had this to say to 247:

"Brockermeyer: My wife and I met in high school and we both went to UT. Three of my sons are still playing football. My son that’s a senior is out with a concussion right now. All of them are huge Longhorns fans and hopefully they all go there. Odds are probably one or two of them will play college football or baseball, hopefully at UT."

Blake is an asst. football coach at a high school in Fort Worth. There is rumor talk he may be considered for a college coaching job. Hmmmmm!

I may have to drive to Austin and personally appoligize for quoting him here, but I don't know how to contact him to ask permission. Clob knows Brock and maybe this guy as well.If so Clob….tell him I am sorry...

While loving the heated debate on academic acceptance rates for Texas Universities, I have some bad news.

The Brocks are committing to Bama tomorrow. They have been recruiting Milroe all along for Bama while stringing this out. The whole Brock family can now move out of Texas. :mad:

Blake is not a big fan of Herman. That doesn't bode well for Texas landing the Brockermeyer kids.

Signing day is 6 months away. Plenty of time to change his mind. And if they don't we'll just move along there are plenty of great players put there.

Brockermeyer's just committed to Bama. Major fail by Herman. Saban just rubbed his nuts all over Herman and made him his bitch today. Maybe he can focus more on protesting and "meaningful change" now since that's what he would rather do anyway. This is why Texas will not win anything going forward. Austin has gotten too political and now the only players that UT attracts want to do is sing kumbaya and educate the world on twitter of all the things they think they learn on facebook. The serious players go somewhere else.

Last edited:
Brockermeyer's just committed to Bama. Major fail by Herman. Saban just rubbed his nuts all over Herman and made him his bitch today. Maybe he can focus more on protesting and "meaningful change" now since that's what he would rather do anyway. This is why Texas will not win anything going forward. Austin has gotten too political and now the only players that UT attracts want to do is sing kumbaya and educate the world on twitter of all the things they think they learn on facebook. The serious players go somewhere else.

This is the reason to sink no meaningful money into UT Austin. It's a SJW cesspool.

Reactions: Drtxhorn

They didn't learn that stuff on facebook. Texas employees a guy to teach it on campus.

Very disappointed that we could not get these guys. Do not know all the back story, but sounds absolutely horrible. If this season is canceled, wonder what Del Conte has in mind.
How many more years are we going to allow the best talent in Texas leave the state?

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
ADVERTISEMENT