ADVERTISEMENT

49ers/Cowboys game thread

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
15 minutes to go. I'm actually looking forward to this so much I'm actually l watching the pregame.

Cowboys 6
49ers 3

Prescott looked good on that drive.

But Maher can't make a pat to save his life.

huuuuuge special teams play. If Dallas doesn't get 6 here they're f'ked

Man the 49ers just marched on that TD drive.

The ko return had to be the flukiest tackle I've ever seen. And the cowboys had to settle for a fg.

The 49ers defense is just too strong.

I look at the other 3 teams remaining and I think their defense can stop any of them.

Reactions: DrHorn98
Dak sucks and I will continue to say it left 14 points on the field.....where is the guy that says Dak is good and Dak continued his streak of the most turnovers.....yeah it sucks being a Cowboys fan

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Great game. Now thinking about the Hurts vs. Purdy OU - Iowa State game in Nov. 2019. Wild game. First time I thought this guy Purdy was pretty good.

Great game. Now thinking about the Hurts vs. Purdy OU - Iowa State game in Nov. 2019. Wild game. First time I thought this guy Purdy was pretty good.
I remember that game ISU came from way behind to pull within 1 point. But they went for 2 and didn't make it and OK won.

The next year he took ISU to it's first P6 level bowl game and won.

And with someone from the University of Texas as his head coach Purdy will be a legend when he's through.

The Cowboys did make some progress this year, they made it past the one and done, only to make it , Two and they are through.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT