ADVERTISEMENT

6 minutes of "futbol" laughs

Upon further reflection, maybe letting trannys play girls futbol might not be such a bad idea. 😆

Chick kickball, lol. How can anyone watch that sport and find it even remotely entertaining?
More watched than the USMNT. Millions of fathers that played the game have millions of daughters who they watched play the game and both get the nuances.

If you haven't actually played the game beyond gym class it is hard to understand all the micro battles within the game and strategies.

The pulling Tobin Heath down by her hair is the best defense of her I've seen.

At the 4:00 mark you can watch the keeper go LB on a striker while barely pretending to play the ball.

Last edited:
Chick kickball, lol. How can anyone watch that sport and find it even remotely entertaining?

Once again with the Jim Rome take. Now women's soccer isn't as exciting as men's, but that goes for most sports. Any NFL player taking steel cleats to their ankles from a challenge on the ball will be rolling around on the ground in pain too, and if theyre on the unlucky side they might suffer a blown out knee or torn Achilles.

Once again with the Jim Rome take. Now women's soccer isn't as exciting as men's, but that goes for most sports. Any NFL player taking steel cleats to their ankles from a challenge on the ball will be rolling around on the ground in pain too, and if theyre on the unlucky side they might suffer a blown out knee or torn Achilles.

Say what? Soccer in any form isn't exciting to a lot of people. You soccer enthusiasts should go enjoy your game and stop trying to convince others how "exciting the game is", "how we don't get it", or "we don't know what we're missing". You aren't going to convince anyone here that isn't a fan of the sport that soccer is cool or entertaining to watch.

Say what? Soccer in any form isn't exciting to a lot of people. You soccer enthusiasts should go enjoy your game and stop trying to convince others how "exciting the game is", "how we don't get it", or "we don't know what we're missing". You aren't going to convince anyone here that isn't a fan of the sport that soccer is cool or entertaining to watch.
There is some pretty good talent in women's soccer if you know what I mean. Right up there with women's golf.

Reactions: LonghornMM
One of the most insufferable fan bases in all of sport is the USWNT only fan base. Lots of awful people.

I actively root against the USWNT. F them and their BS.

This makes me sick. ESPN lauding over a man with a mental disorder playing professionally against women.

Reactions: weevilcatch
I actively root against the USWNT. F them and their BS.

This makes me sick. ESPN lauding over a man with a mental disorder playing professionally against women.

The LFG Documentary is the biggest propaganda BS ever. Rapinoe is not only an overrated person, I’m still so pissed she won the Golden Ball last WC. Absolute effing joke. And the fact these old clowns are still on the team with a shrunken roster I won’t be upset if the don’t win gold.

But alas, our women have so many more advantages than the rest of the world combined in soccer, we will “athlete” our way to a Gold Medal. Sure as hell won’t be because they play an aesthetically pleasing brand.

The LFG Documentary is the biggest propaganda BS ever. Rapinoe is not only an overrated person, I’m still so pissed she won the Golden Ball last WC. Absolute effing joke. And the fact these old clowns are still on the team with a shrunken roster I won’t be upset if the don’t win gold.

But alas, our women have so many more advantages than the rest of the world combined in soccer, we will “athlete” our way to a Gold Medal. Sure as hell won’t be because they play an aesthetically pleasing brand.

Their entire legal case was debunked. I'd watch this documentary but I'd rather not gag. Sadly people are like slay queen over it. Incredible.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Didn't watch the video. Bottom line question: are the guys who identify as chicks now on the soccer field? If so, may be the only way to watch purple hair get her ass kicked.

Didn't watch the video. Bottom line question: are the guys who identify as chicks now on the soccer field? If so, may be the only way to watch purple hair get her ass kicked.

I'd love so much to see Rapinoe lose to a team with a few trannies on it. Sadly I think she would actually be ok with it because she's just an activist at the end of the day.

I'd love so much to see Rapinoe lose to a team with a few trannies on it. Sadly I think she would actually be ok with it because she's just an activist at the end of the day.
Plus likely the best left wing in women's soccer history?

So, you're equating racism to fighting for equal rights?
No clue how you arrived at racism with Ty Cobb and Megan Rhapino.

So let's talk about equal rights and equal pay.

Many years ago, the soccer powers in the US came up with two contracts. One contract paid a guaranteed amount of money-- win, lose, or draw. Another contract paid money based on performance-- win a game or two and you make lots of money. Win a few world cup matches and you make a ton of money.

Both teams, men and women, were given the option of signing whatever contract they wanted.

The men immediately signed the performance contract. The women hemmed and hawwed and talked to Billie Jean King and eventually settled on the guaranteed money contract. They COULD have signed the same contract the men signed-- but they didn't.

Fast forward and our women's team is killing it, and our men's team is average. But because the women chose the guaranteed money, and then went out and ruled the soccer world-- they're now losing out on HUGE money they COULD have earned IF they'd have bet on themselves.
But they didn't. The CHOSE to take the safe route.

Now they are using the whole "women do the same job as men but make less money" argument to try and get out of the contract THEY signed. Media, twitter, facebook- etc are championing their cause. When in reality, these dumb ass women were too stupid to sign a performance based contract because they didn't believe they would exceed expectations. They wanted to be paid a wage to play.

Now they want to change a contract because they made a stupid decision.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

Reactions: freeper

Many years ago, the soccer powers in the US came up with two contracts. One contract paid a guaranteed amount of money-- win, lose, or draw. Another contract paid money based on performance-- win a game or two and you make lots of money. Win a few world cup matches and you make a ton of money.

Both teams, men and women, were given the option of signing whatever contract they wanted.

The men immediately signed the performance contract. The women hemmed and hawwed and talked to Billie Jean King and eventually settled on the guaranteed money contract. They COULD have signed the same contract the men signed-- but they didn't.

Fast forward and our women's team is killing it, and our men's team is average. But because the women chose the guaranteed money, and then went out and ruled the soccer world-- they're now losing out on HUGE money they COULD have earned IF they'd have bet on themselves.

Now they are using the whole "women do the same job as men but make less money" argument to try and get out of the contract THEY signed. Media, twitter, facebook- etc are championing their cause. When in reality, these dumb ass women were too stupid to sign a performance based contract because they didn't believe they would exceed expectations. They wanted to be paid a wage to play.

Not only this but the women were still paid even though less games were paid during the Covid year.
Men don’t get paid unless there are games.

Plus likely the best left wing in women's soccer history?

Ok who else are you considering as contenders for that honor? I don't follow the women's game nearly as closely as the men's but that's a pretty direct statement. I don't think she's that good.

And the women still made more than the men. It's stupid.

BTW the men would beat them 15-0. Period. The women's game is weak internationally compared to the men's game.

And the women still made more than the men. It's stupid.

BTW the men would beat them 15-0. Period. The women's game is weak internationally compared to the men's game.
A few years ago the women's team played an UNDER 15 year old squad in Dallas and got they ass whipped. Like whipped whipped.

And some folks will say "ya but, the women didn't have ALL their starters!"

And? You're supposed to be the best in the world.

So went into my local sports bar to pick up my weekly burger takeout. Wall to wall folks. What is this? Thought maybe the Euro soccer final. But no. Argentina- Brazil? WTF? This is San Fran not Rio Di. To me a very weird sport. No problem with the kids playing it. They got some exercise. But this is not the Cotton Bowl.

Reactions: LonghornMM
A few years ago the women's team played an UNDER 15 year old squad in Dallas and got they ass whipped. Like whipped whipped.

And some folks will say "ya but, the women didn't have ALL their starters!"

And? You're supposed to be the best in the world.

Right. It was a "scrimmage" but 15yo boys beat yall. None of them would even sniff the men's national team roster. The audacity of Pink Hair and her ilk is disgusting. Yall getting paid very well you ungrateful filth. I hope the women lose. I've never rooted against Team USA before they suck and don't represent me.

So went into my local sports bar to pick up my weekly burger takeout. Wall to wall folks. What is this? Thought maybe the Euro soccer final. But no. Argentina- Brazil? WTF? This is San Fran not Rio Di. To me a very weird sport. No problem with the kids playing it. They got some exercise. But this is not the Cotton Bowl.

Copa America final is a big deal too. Not as big as the Euros but still big. Especially Brazil vs Argentina.

No more weird than any other sport honestly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT