ADVERTISEMENT

6 minutes of "futbol" laughs

Enjoyed both the Copa and Euro finales. Even though USMNT is improving, these countries are WAY more skilled and talented, and it's much more exciting....even the acting is better.

Enjoyed both the Copa and Euro finales. Even though USMNT is improving, these countries are WAY more skilled and talented, and it's much more exciting....even the acting is better.

Copa America final was awful. Primary objective for both teams was to hack and disrupt any flow in the game. It was terrible to watch.

Italy-England was very good until about 80' then players got tired and the subs were uninspiring. Southgate is a moron, btw.

USA playing now.

1. Ugly uniforms.
2. I noticed Italian players were singing the national anthem loudly and proudly. The us players sucked while singing our anthem. Rome had more slaves and for over 1000 years..... what a bunch of pussies we are.

USA playing now.

1. Ugly uniforms.
2. I noticed Italian players were singing the national anthem loudly and proudly. The us players sucked while singing our anthem. Rome had more slaves and for over 1000 years..... what a bunch of pussies we are.
When other athletes represent their country in a sporting event, it’s like going to war. Team and nation unite behind the nation’s colors and flag - very nationalistic. Our athletes (with few exceptions) use the moment to protest the very country they represent.
Selfish, pompous athletes can’t leave their emotions at home for any brief moment to represent their country 100%. It’s America last.
Multiculturalism has failed. Sorry guys, the USA is toast.

Reactions: DrinkToIt
When other athletes represent their country in a sporting event, it’s like going to war. Team and nation unite behind the nation’s colors and flag - very nationalistic. Our athletes (with few exceptions) use the moment to protest the very country they represent.
Selfish, pompous athletes can’t leave their emotions at home for any brief moment to represent their country 100%. It’s America last.

Agree with you about the nationalistic element of these tournaments (I was thinking the same thing earlier this afternoon, and you articulated this idea very well). It makes watching the US teams fun.

Disagree with you that America is done though. America is awesome.

This. We are arguably the most diverse country on earth with the most rights for those people on earth and its being exploited to destroy us. I feel bad for the grandchildren who will being growing up in 20 or 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT