ADVERTISEMENT

A case for Washington

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
They will start the season number 8. But everything is in place for a run at not just the playoffs but the whole enchilada.

At qb they have Jake Browning he's from Folsom high out here in the Sacramento area. I don't go to the hs games but I saw the Friday night highlights and the boy can play. If he reverts to his sophomore season watch out. Myles Gaskin is a solid rb and there are quality reserves in the backfield. They have an NFL caliber ol their tackles are.6'7" and 6'8"". Seriously. Their biggest question mark is at reveiver but they signed one of the best receivers in CA and they say he's ready to play right now.

They have an athletic secondary and a solid lb corps. They lost some top notch talent in their dl but they have replacements ready to step in without missing a beat.

And Chris Petersen deserves consideration as one of the top.10 coaches in the country. Now in his 5th season he has championship level talent. In other words he can replace players who have departed.without missing a beat. I mentioned him being in his 5th season he has the kind of athletic players that I hope Herman has when he reaches his 5th season. They play Auburn in Atlanta in their season opener. They also play at Utah in September win those two and beat Stanford in November they will be in the playoffs. And they don't play SC unless it's the Pac XII title game.

My .02 worth.

Reactions: Texas008
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT