ADVERTISEMENT

A devastating earthquake hits Haiti again

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I'm not certain but I think Haiti was the first independent black country. It's a country that has been corrupted, been dominated by dictators, and so much more. We all remember the devastating earthquake 11 years ago and now it's happened again right now the death count is 700 and counting. It's the poorest country in the western hemisphere. I've never been there but I've seen pictures and there are beautiful houses and churches. There are some beautiful beaches which have been polluted which stems from a country that has dirty water and a government that ignores it. I mentioned corruption their most recent dictator was assassinated last month. Haitians deserve much better. So very sad

Last edited:
Haiti is an uninhabitable land. They wouldn't exist without US aid. Just another example of a people that have never been able to govern themselves. Want to adopt a kid? Here's yer chance to continue the bailout. You've seen the commercials. Sad indeed. I'm sure sleepy, pelosi and aoc will figure it all out. You don't mind payin extra in taxes do ya?

Haiti is an uninhabitable land. They wouldn't exist without US aid. Just another example of a people that have never been able to govern themselves. Want to adopt a kid? Here's yer chance to continue the bailout. You've seen the commercials. Sad indeed. I'm sure sleepy, pelosi and aoc will figure it all out. You don't mind payin extra in taxes do ya?
You know you really are an a******

I'm not certain but I think Haiti was the first independent black country. It's a country that has been corrupted, been dominated by dictators, and so much more. We all remember the devastating earthquake 11 years ago and now it's happened again right now the death count is 700 and counting. It's the poorest country in the western hemisphere. I've never been there but I've seen pictures and there are beautiful houses and churches. There are some beautiful beaches which have been polluted which stems from a country that has dirty water and a government that ignores it. I mentioned corruption their most recent dictator was assassinated last month. Haitians deserve much better. So very sad

Just read it was over 1200.

Sad indeed. What is even more sad is some crooked politician will pretend to raise millions only to keep most of it and take a few photos for the optics. Then some asswipe satanist will be propped up by said politician as the "savior" of the people of Haiti only to pillage even more from the people of that country.

Just read it was over 1200.

Sad indeed. What is even more sad is some crooked politician will pretend to raise millions only to keep most of it and take a few photos for the optics. Then some asswipe satanist will be propped up by said politician as the "savior" of the people of Haiti only to pillage even more from the people of that country.
Aint nothin left to pillage in haiti except american taxpayer dollars. Haiti has absolutely nothing, I mean nothing other than tourism maybe to offer.

Last edited:

Shortly after independence, the newly freed slaves massacred the whites. Fear of a slave revolt was a major factor in starting the Civil War. Poor white folks who owned no slaves were particularly fearful. Wealthy planters, like Jared Groce were more confident. As it turned out, the planters were correct, as there was no rebellion, even though most of the able-bodied men in Texas were fighting in Virginia. You should look at a satellite picture of Hispaniola. The Dominican Republic is lush, Haiti is literally dirt poor.

Reactions: freeper
Very trajic. The US may send tax payer assistance, but many Americans send their own money and physically go to the frontlines to render aid in any way they can. I am always proud of Americans who do this every time somebody is in need.

Last edited:
Shortly after independence, the newly freed slaves massacred the whites. Fear of a slave revolt was a major factor in starting the Civil War. Poor white folks who owned no slaves were particularly fearful. Wealthy planters, like Jared Groce were more confident. As it turned out, the planters were correct, as there was no rebellion, even though most of the able-bodied men in Texas were fighting in Virginia. You should look at a satellite picture of Hispaniola. The Dominican Republic is lush, Haiti is literally dirt poor.
I remember reading about a man named Christophe who helped lead Haiti to independence. He was a monster and his son was just as bad.

Very trajic. The US may send tax payer assistance, but many Americans send their own money and physically go to the frontlines to render aid in any way they can. I am always proud of Americans who do this every time somebody is in need.
I know our church will be there and will do their best to make sure the people who deserve get it. That's one is the great things about the LDS church.

ADVERTISEMENT