ADVERTISEMENT

A little fun with Shane and Dickson

Yeah, we're in trouble in the USC game. I don't think that's going to go well for Texas. I do think the team will improve as the year goes on though.

Meh.......those videos take hours to make. Boo starts slinging int's at USC and you'll agree with me.
Didn't Colt and Shipley make videos throwing from land to a boat or something along those lines? Didn't affect them....

Reactions: ASURAM2010
Didn't Colt and Shipley make videos throwing from land to a boat or something along those lines? Didn't affect them....
Lol at Boo being compared to Colt. I'll grant you, Boo hasn't finished his career yet, but playing in 2 BCS games and for a national title and being a Heisman candidate puts Colt in rarified air.......would you not agree?

Reactions: oldhorn2
Lol at Boo being compared to Colt. I'll grant you, Boo hasn't finished his career yet, but playing in 2 BCS games and for a national title and being a Heisman candidate puts Colt in rarified air.......would you not agree?
I wasn't comparing them. Colt also didn't play his freshman year. I was only stating he made a video.

I wasn't comparing them. Colt also didn't play his freshman year. I was only stating he made a video.
Wait......Colt started as a red shirt freshman right? Am I misremembering? I'm getting old.......

You are not misremembering, Colt started as a redshirt fresh, Boo as a true.
Again, I wasn't comparing the two. You were commenting on Boo making a video, and I was commenting that Colt did also, and it didn't affect his play.

Making videos doesn't take long at all anymore maybe in the 80's or 90's it did but you can pretty much do anything with an app now a days. Anyway I highly doubt the video will be the issue and it will be more of a new offense and well USC just being way better at this point. I agree with LMM that we'll see the team get better as the year progresses.

Clob I'd hate to say it but you sound like Flourbluff and his old back in the days talk.

Reactions: Bwilk55
Making videos doesn't take long at all anymore maybe in the 80's or 90's it did but you can pretty much do anything with an app now a days. Anyway I highly doubt the video will be the issue and it will be more of a new offense and well USC just being way better at this point. I agree with LMM that we'll see the team get better as the year progresses.

Clob I'd hate to say it but you sound like Flourbluff and his old back in the days talk.
No I get it...... I would just prefer to keep the "look at me(s)" to a minimum until we've done something on the field that is "look at me" worthy.

Make sense?

Reactions: oldhorn2
I think clob is prematurely crabby. Like Reagan's hair was prematurely orange.

It's no wonder Buechelle won the Manning camp accuracy competition, kid has McCoy like touch

I love the way Herman's staff makes PR a priority, like it or not that's the name of the game with kids today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT