ADVERTISEMENT

A&M distances itself from WRTS hashtag

15-6. Who gives a sh!t. Seriously. Development is key. And for the trademark sh!t, why is this only an issue with aggy? I could be wrong, and I am okay with that, but what Longhorn parent has tried to trademark anything? All I have seen is aggy parents such as Kenny Hill, JFF, and now Mack, try to make money off their kids. Sad if you ask me.

Aggie had no choice but to distance itself from the trademark. If they paid Mack's dad one cent for it, it would be an imperrmisible benefit to a recruit's family. The trademark is now worthless for the Macks because they will not be allowed to use it on anything remotely associated with aggie. Who is going to buy a blue #WRTS shirt? If he puts it on a maroon shirt, the aggie trademark lawyers will be out in full force.

Re: A&M distances itself from WRTS hashtag

I thought aggy had already a shirt sold in their store on campus with #WRTS on it? Do they pull the shirts off the shelves or ask everyone who bought one to throw them away or never wear them again?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Well, do you want to talk about how A&M has a better composite average than Texas on 247 but they have Texas ahead based on Texas signing more?"

When have I denied this? Congrats. Texas had a higher player average on every site except 247. Texas had a higher class ranking on every site except Rivals. But hey, you aggys still think you fielded a better class even though you missed on your 2 most critical needs (LB and CB).

Not to mention we're on a rivals site....

What's your point aggy? I post on multiple sites. 247 and even Scout are now ahead of Rivals in terms of recruiting. Rivals went to crap once Shannon Terry left for 247.

This post was edited on 2/27 3:24 PM by utisdabomb12
Are you saying you didn't miss at qb? The kid played at WR in the all star game for a reason. Watson couldn't develop Swoopes and now you think he can develop Locksley. That's laughable.

He played in the all star game, the best one at that... at receiver because they wanted him there and he is that good of an athlete. They were full at the QB position ... His Dad is the OC for Maryland and he has grown up around the game and they played the winged T at his high school if you know anything at all about football. Don't sleep on this kid! He had more than 30 offers at QB...

You're the typical Aggy tool that thinks he knows what he is talking about.

We didn't miss, a miss would have been flipping KM and him going MLB with Locksley sticking at FSU....

This post was edited on 2/28 10:11 AM by TexExSpur

Originally posted by TexExSpur:
He played in the all star game, the best one at that... at receiver because they wanted him there and he is that good of an athlete. They were full at the QB position ... His Dad is the OC for Maryland and he has grown up around the game and they played the winged T at his high school if you know anything at all about football. Don't sleep on this kid! He had more than 30 offers at QB...

You're the typical Aggy tool that thinks he knows what he is talking about.

We didn't miss, a miss would have been flipping KM and him going MLB with Locksley sticking at FSU....

This post was edited on 2/28 10:11 AM by TexExSpur
So you're saying all the experts that project him at WR in college are wrong? Don't let me being an aggie confuse you with what the experts think.

All the coaches that offered him at QB must be fools! I'll take the coaches over journalist Alex!

Again....

Locksley has been around big time football his whole life with his dad being a coach and the current OC at Maryland. Locksley was offered by 30+ schools to play QB, not ATH. He played WR in the UA All-American game because they were filled up at QB and they wanted him on the field so he played WR. He doesn't have great high school stats cause they ran the Wing T offense in high school.

I'll let you believe the journalist and I'll stick to football knowledge!

This post was edited on 2/28 11:23 AM by TexExSpur

Originally posted by FactFinder989:

Do you ever talk about OU? You know, your "real" rival. Or any of the dwarfs in the big 12? Just wondering.
More aggies post here than OU and all the others combined. That probably has something to do with it.

By the way, did you consider the Big 12 a bunch of dwarfs when you were going .500 and couldn't even win the Big 12 South ONCE over your last 13 years there?

The funnest fact of them all:

It was ALWAYS a one-sided rivalry that became two sided solely for the fact that Texas fans have to, at least occasionally, be in the same general vicinity of the goobs at least every once in a while. It's akin to trying to ignore the little child screaming full-throttle at the table next to you in a restaurant. Eventually, it just grates on your nerves no matter how young or devoid of normal-adult-reasoning that little kid is. You simply end up hating him by the end of the meal simply from having to put up with his incessant annoyances. If he would just have shut the f up from the get go, no one would have even known he existed.

This post was edited on 2/28 6:40 PM by burnto

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

Are you saying you didn't miss at qb? The kid played at WR in the all star game for a reason.
Yes, because he's a + athlete. That doesn't mean he can't play QB in college. They're not mutually exclusive (that mean's both things can be true, dullard).

Now, are you saying you didn't miss at head coach? Because that fat drunk hasn't won a damn thing in his career.
laugh.r191677.gif

"The trademark is now worthless for the Macks because they will not be allowed to use it on anything remotely associated with aggie."

Thats what I was getting at above. Mr. Mack only stood to make money from the trademark if A&M used it, bc A&M would have to pay Mack for the right to use it. It reeks of a rules violation or at the very least shady recruiting tactics and thats very likely the reason A&M is backing away from it, regardless of whether someone officially associated with the program put the idea in Mr. Mack's head to begin with.

And the evidence is starting to stack up here. Manziel's family took out trademarks, Manziel sold autographs for money, Kenny Trill's folks took out a trade mark, and now a recruits parents took out a trademark before he ever committed. Someone in or around the program is advising these people how to get paid without taking money directly from boosters.

ADVERTISEMENT