ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie vs Bama

Tua is the truth. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help me God.

Another moral victory for aggy. aggy logic, "we play in the best conference in the nation and we get beat most every week, but whoop, $EC, $EC. $EC". :rolleyes:

The move to the $EC hasn't exactly gone well for a&m. Financially its been good, but results on the field, not so good. aggy is and will always be a perennial 8-4 program. Jimbo won't change that. .500 in the Big 12 in their existence there. The same Big 12 that they like to diss, lol.

Another moral victory for aggy. aggy logic, "we play in the best conference in the nation and we get beat most every week, but whoop, $EC, $EC. $EC". :rolleyes:

The move to the $EC hasn't exactly gone well for a&m. Financially its been good, but results on the field, not so good. aggy is and will always be a perennial 8-4 program. Jimbo won't change that. .500 in the Big 12 in their existence there. The same Big 12 that they like to diss, lol.
Yawn, Big 12 has been even worse for you. You can beat your chest about us, but you might want to see who has had it even worse. And again, it’s not the same Big 12 as it was.

But if aggy covers the 26pt spread.....im sure a banner will be hung on that stadium wall.....moral victory university
A banner won’t be hung but my wallet was a little thicker. Bama is on another planet. Georgia will be the only team with athletes that can stay with them. It’s Bama and Georgia and then everyone else. Those recruiting classes are sick.

Well......looks like aggy will still end up with a good recruit committing after their game today. They had to impress a punter out there somewhere.....since their punter set a record with a 60.8 punting average today. Thats some good punting right there boys.

"A banner won’t be hung but my wallet was a little thicker. Bama is on another planet. Georgia will be the only team with athletes that can stay with them. It’s Bama and Georgia and then everyone else. Those recruiting classes are sick."

Well i would never have thought aggy would go pre 1939 to find unclaimed football titles to put up on their stadium wall either....so a banner might not be out of the question.

That wallet would not be a "little thicker" if Bama wouldn't have put in the 2nd and 3rd stringers at the beginning of the 4th quarter either. See.....what every one says about Saban not having a heart.....he couldve hung about 21 more on those junction boys but decided not to embarrass Jimbo......THIS year.

That wallet would not be a "little thicker" if Bama wouldn't have put in the 2nd and 3rd stringers at the beginning of the 4th quarter either. See.....what every one says about Saban not having a heart.....he couldve hung about 21 more on those junction boys but decided not to embarrass Jimbo......THIS year.
You see, it really doesn’t matter does it? Should I send the money back? You might not have won against TCU either if they didn’t have a bunch of 3 Star players playing the whole game.

Seems you should just be happy about your win versus a powerhouse top 25 team. Yet, you start a thread about us. Interesting.

A banner won’t be hung but my wallet was a little thicker. Bama is on another planet. Georgia will be the only team with athletes that can stay with them. It’s Bama and Georgia and then everyone else. Those recruiting classes are sick.

We're about to go cherry pickin.

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT