ADVERTISEMENT

Aggies: Here, you have a free place to vent your frustrations.

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
This isn't like texags where you will be banned for questioning your team/school/coach. Feel free to vent here, we won't bite.

MM feel free to pin this to the top. I have a feeling some peeps are going to need it. The battle in the SEC has only just begun.

honvFC6.gif

We suck again...

I’ve asked what happens when Jimbo goes after the guys that signed on for Sumlin’s DJs and barber shop. They are quitting as expected.

This is supposed to be a free and open place for the Ags to vent. If all you numbskulls are in here bagging on them, we are going to run them off.

The Aggie bulletin board existence is much like a real life 1984. If you post negative material, you will be tortured into compliance by texags. The thought police are everywhere. This needs to be a safe place for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
Keep'em coming, RWC! Need to update Texas Tech. They played in the NC game in basketball this year.

Poooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)roll

Reactions: freeper
It is funny to see how I am the first non- Longhorn fan to comment here. Just curious, do any of you have an idea of how many Aggies look at your free board?

That is pretty comical, but I can't laugh too much. We have some KU fans who report to our paid forum of what the KSU board is saying. For example, one of their moderators has a weekly thread, solely dedicated to mock Miles' Monday press conferences. They truly do have some little brother syndrome.

This isn't like texags where you will be banned for questioning your team/school/coach. Feel free to vent here, we won't bite.

MM feel free to pin this to the top. I have a feeling some peeps are going to need it. The battle in the SEC has only just begun.
Thanks, very considerate of you...but I'm good!

So are we going to play you guys in the why are there so many bowl games bowl? No idea who would win, doubt the powers that be would let it happen when both teams are crap.

So are we going to play you guys in the why are there so many bowl games bowl? No idea who would win, doubt the powers that be would let it happen when both teams are crap.

At this point, neither team deserves to play in a bowl game. I think that Texas will end up with five losses in the regular season. IMO, Herman is on the brink of losing the team.

At this point, neither team deserves to play in a bowl game. I think that Texas will end up with five losses in the regular season. IMO, Herman is on the brink of losing the team.
I don't really understand what is going on with you guys. I thought ya'll were close to being legit after the LSU game. Seems like injuries are a big part of it. I really thought you guys would win 9 or 10 in the regular season after the LSU game.

Regardless, from an outsider's perspective who doesn't have your best interest in mind. I was sick when you guys fired Strong and picked up Herman. I did not want you guys to fire Strong, because it was obvious he was not the guy. I really don't feel that way about Herman, I feel like he recruits so well that he might turn things around. But it seems that the fan base liked Strong a lot better as a person than they do Herman. I think ya'll would be making a mistake running off Herman at the end of the season, unless you had a truly elite guy ready to sign up.

From my experience, the fan base didn't like Strong at the end and wanted him gone. Herman will most likely be back next year, but if Texas ends up with five losses, multiple players enter the transfer portal, and recruits start dropping like flies, he may be shown the door. I think it depends on how the season ends.

Aggy & Piggy need to come back to this (vastly superior) conference.

Agree:)

ADVERTISEMENT