ADVERTISEMENT

aggsys 2014 record on the line vs Bama?

royalewithcheese

Life is what happens when making other plans....
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
AGGY-STUDENTS.jpg

:D

Jimbo went 25-12 in the 3 years after winning the NC. It’s like the powers that be at A&M ignored that downhill trajectory and chose to focus on the NC run instead. A couple of A&M friends of mine are still holding out hope saying Jimbo “needs more time”.

I’ve tried to tell them that if a coach is truly turning a program around that it may indeed take time but progress should be clearly evident on a yearly basis. Seems to me Aggie is regressing or lateral at best.

Jimbo went 25-12 in the 3 years after winning the NC. It’s like the powers that be at A&M ignored that downhill trajectory and chose to focus on the NC run instead. A couple of A&M friends of mine are still holding out hope saying Jimbo “needs more time”.

I’ve tried to tell them that if a coach is truly turning a program around that it may indeed take time but progress should be clearly evident on a yearly basis. Seems to me Aggie is regressing or lateral at best.

Year #2 is the tell. IF bilbo is going to turn it around, he better get with it.

Reactions: Tollboothmgr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT