ADVERTISEMENT

Aggsys behead Kyler Murray....

Status
Not open for further replies.

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So last night I'm out on the town and bump into an aggy I've known for some time. As aggys go, he's a pretty reasonable guy, but he was hanging out with some of his old frat buddies who were obviously voted captains on the superdueshe team.

So chin wagging starts and I throw out the subject of kyler Murray and how badly aggy wanted him during recruiting season and how their entire fan base crowed, cat called and mocked Texas fans when he signed with aggy. Judging by their reaction you'd have thought I'd just given each of their mothers a dirty Sanchez. Infuriated they were. One of them went so far as to say "we only recruited him to keep him from going to tu." I shut that "tu" sh!t down right after that...... and they moved on to say such things as:

"He was never a REAL aggy"
"Spav basically cut his head off because Spav wanted allen"
"We all knew he was too small to play at this level"
"He should really have just concentrated on baseball"
"His dad is a cancer"
"We never really wanted him"

Wtf? Are these people THAT diluted?

My comment was "so now that he's a bust, he's persona non grata, and you guys bash him? What happens when he kills it at ou?"

The response I get is "well the big 12 plays no D so he should excel at ou."

These people are clinically insane.

You ever have a long-term relationship that you broke off and she didn't want to break it off but you still did it?

It's part of the healing cycle. you know the 7 stages of grief.

1. desperate for Answers - Why is Kyler leaving, maybe if we post nice things he will read them and stay.

2. Denial - Everything is okay, he is just upset, he will see that aggsy's love him and stay.

3. Bargaining - Kyler, if you stay I'll let you jizz in my jar with me.

4. Relapse - Coach Sumlin had a talk and he is taking some time off, he will be back next week.

5. Anger - He was never a real aggsy, his father is a cancer, He will never be any good.

6. Initial Acceptance - Now that he is gone we can concentrate on the guys that want to be here. Besides there was no way he could have beaten out (some unknown juco QB) we signed as an insurance policy. He is so much better.

7. Redirected Hope - We have Tate, he will win two Heisman trophies and three National titles.

Welcome to college station

8....what do you mean tate flipped to the OSU?.....he wasnt that good anyway.....besides, we want a REAL aggy to play here......ad nauseum

Reactions: hookem3434
I think y'all may be talking about the Trump voters of the A&M family. The rest of us just want to recruit a linebacker that can tackle and not over pursue. We will get behind whoever wants the QB job to help the team win, have had enough drama for a decade.

I think y'all may be talking about the Trump voters of the A&M family. The rest of us just want to recruit a linebacker that can tackle and not over pursue. We will get behind whoever wants the QB job to help the team win, have had enough drama for a decade.

Well why didn't you tell us you were a 2%er

We might not have hated you so much. BTW- sounds like you are on level 6 for Kyler and Level 7 for Malik so props to you.

Well why didn't you tell us you were a 2%er

We might not have hated you so much. BTW- sounds like you are on level 6 for Kyler and Level 7 for Malik so props to you.
Wasatch is just burning down the house with awesomeness!

So, what are they going to say if Trevor Knight starts for them this year?

Trevor Knight is a real Ag.

I mean haven't you seen his new youtube song/dance video with his Ag teammates and their trainer/driver?

The Ags just strategically planted him in Norman, OK for a few years to set OU back. Now he is home and will shine and win them 2 National Titles just this year alone. One in football. One in acapella.

So last night I'm out on the town and bump into an aggy I've known for some time. As aggys go, he's a pretty reasonable guy, but he was hanging out with some of his old frat buddies who were obviously voted captains on the superdueshe team.

So chin wagging starts and I throw out the subject of kyler Murray and how badly aggy wanted him during recruiting season and how their entire fan base crowed, cat called and mocked Texas fans when he signed with aggy. Judging by their reaction you'd have thought I'd just given each of their mothers a dirty Sanchez. Infuriated they were. One of them went so far as to say "we only recruited him to keep him from going to tu." I shut that "tu" sh!t down right after that...... and they moved on to say such things as:

"He was never a REAL aggy"
"Spav basically cut his head off because Spav wanted allen"
"We all knew he was too small to play at this level"
"He should really have just concentrated on baseball"
"His dad is a cancer"
"We never really wanted him"

Wtf? Are these people THAT diluted?

My comment was "so now that he's a bust, he's persona non grata, and you guys bash him? What happens when he kills it at ou?"

The response I get is "well the big 12 plays no D so he should excel at ou."

These people are clinically insane.

To be fair, most fanbases are pretty much the same on this score.

We all get excited when a 4-5-star expresses interest in our school and talk him up, then get pissed when he commits or goes elsewhere. He then becomes flawed and incapable of performing. Aggsy just amps it up more than most.

Kyler was the second coming. His father bled maroon and would help the team to multiple NCs. Now he is Satan incarnate and worthless as a FB player. His father is a cancer to the program.

BTW is "diluted" for "deluded" a new OBism I missed?

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Kyler was the second coming. His father bled maroon and would help the team to multiple NCs. Now he is Satan incarnate and worthless as a FB player. His father is a cancer to the program.

I dont know that Kevin Murray ever bled Maroon. He was bought and paid for, so I suspect he bled more green. He was a cancer and almost got the ag's a death sentence. He just thought all schools were supposed to fall all over themselves when his son was recruited.I suspect he didnt let him go to Texas when it became apparent CS wasnt going to give him "Diva" treatment and possibly cash....my guess is that he found out that wasnt going to be the case at aTm either, so he transfered him to OU. That will also not work out because Stoops only takes guys guilty of assaults, not graft......and I dont see tiny Kyler ever convicted of assault.

Incidentally, I made all that up (well....I possibly made all that up) since it is off season and I am bored and Clob hasnt given us the scoop yet

Reactions: diadevic
I think y'all may be talking about the Trump voters of the A&M family. The rest of us...
Interesting how wildly different points of view can be. To us non aggys, what you describe as a minority of your fanbase (the Trump voter faction) is every single aggy the rest of us know or have ever met. What you describe as "the rest of us" reasonable aggys is about as common as Haley's comet or a Kobe Bryant assist.

Reactions: HornsRuleU
Message board posters, along with Trump voters, represent the legitimization of the Mom's basement dwellers of our society. If you judge your representation of a group of people by what they say on a internet forum, or after a few too many after a gameday loss, I would imagine you'd have that type of view.

Myself I can only speak for the people I know and attended school with. Most of us just sit and scratch our heads at the current state of play.....and rarely pipe up to defend ANYTHING that comes out of our athletics program.

If you judge your representation of a group of people by what they say on a internet forum, or after a few too many after a gameday loss, I would imagine you'd have that type of view.
Trust me. That's not where my opinion of aggys comes from. Internet anonymity simply exacerbates aggy delusion syndrome.

Well my wife is an aggy so...
Count me in the "surprised" category on that one. Congrats...!!! :)

My wife was a fish camp counselor.....luckily only the good parts stuck. We only have a few redass idiot friends, another lucky straw.

So, what are they going to say if Trevor Knight starts for them this year?
Trevor Knight couldnt even start in the so called "BDF" conference.The trash conference. The conference aggie went 68-61 in. I wouldnt trash a conference i couldnt win in, makes me look like a fool.

Reactions: diadevic
Trevor Knight couldnt even start in the so called "BDF" conference.The trash conference. The conference aggie went 68-61 in. I wouldnt trash a conference i couldnt win in, makes me look like a fool.
Many of you on this board could start at A&M this year. Knight just knew where to buy low. We will see how he handles it.

Many of you on this board could start at A&M this year. Knight just knew where to buy low. We will see how he handles it.

Nice response, yet its says nothing about hookems point.

That being that Aggie trashes BigXII nonstop, and yet they were losers here.

And Aggie praises the SEC SEC SEC, yet they haven't won anything there and as great as the SEC SEC SEC was supposed to be for recruiting.....at the most important position on the field you are null and void and the depth chart is appallingly thin. And you are turning to a BigXII has been to run your show.

Great that you think any ole couch potato could top your QB depth chart, thats exactly what we are saying. But SEC SEC SEC? How does that happen at the Great ATM????

Nice response, yet its says nothing about hookems point.

That being that Aggie trashes BigXII nonstop, and yet they were losers here.

And Aggie praises the SEC SEC SEC, yet they haven't won anything there and as great as the SEC SEC SEC was supposed to be for recruiting.....at the most important position on the field you are null and void and the depth chart is appallingly thin. And you are turning to a BigXII has been to run your show.

Great that you think any ole couch potato could top your QB depth chart, thats exactly what we are saying. But SEC SEC SEC? How does that happen at the Great ATM????[/QUOTE]
You don't have to look further than your own backyard to find out how hard it is to find and keep a QB. No doubt, Sumlin mismanaged this situation to have both Murray and Allen transfer. But solving the QB dilemma with the massive amount of transfers at the position has been a problem for a lot of schools. And sometimes in the middle of all the chaos you just get lucky like OU did with Mayfield.

Cool story. But finding a QB has been our problem. Keeping one is your problem.

Last time we had a QB controversy, we kept Major and Chris. You lost both of your studs. Within days. Guess neither was $EC $EC $EC good.

Maybe if ATM wisens up and fires that bum Sumlin, they can hire Herman and he can take Allen back to ATM with him from UH.

Tom Herman is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT