ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama

Hookedonit

Mar 21, 2018
I’m hearing possibly in big trouble with NCAA for recruiting violations. I hope they finally have gotten caught ,but I’m skeptical because we know the $EC is all doing it!

Take a step back.

Take a deep breath.

Relax.

Feel the air flow in you nose---- and out your mouth.

Make yourself one with the air.

Realize that the air keeps you alive.

While you're realizing all that sh!t about the air----- also realize this---

The NCAA has lost their teeth.

They will never have the power that they had in the past.

For better or for worse, the rules are changing.

Even if Bama cheated--- of course they did a time or tow hundred---- it doesn't matter. The NCAA has access to the most profitable money maker in sports history. 127 teams with stadiums that reach a minimum of 30,000 people JUST to be in Division 1A.

Check out the largest NFL top five stadium sizes and then compare them to the largest college football venues.

It's not even close.

Bottom line is, and it sucks to say this----

But cheat. Win. This is war. In combat, you do your best not to hurt the innocent or take life if you don't have to.

This is college football------- nuke all the mother ****ers.

The NCAA doesn't make any money off of football. There was a court case In the 80s that ruled the NCAA could only get money out of events they own. Most of their money comes from the TV deal for the Men's basketball tournament. Then next big source of money they get is ticket sales to NCAA championship tournaments/events.

The NCAA doesn't make any money off of football. There was a court case In the 80s that ruled the NCAA could only get money out of events they own. Most of their money comes from the TV deal for the Men's basketball tournament. Then next big source of money they get is ticket sales to NCAA championship tournaments/events.

How much do they get under the table?

They big money in football is the TV deals. The NCAA doesn't get a dime of that money. It is split up between the conferences and individual member institutions. If you want to follow the money then look at the NY6 bowl games/CFB Playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT