ADVERTISEMENT

all bars closed as well as the rivers...

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
as of noon today all bars closed again. The river rafters are shut off again....here we go again...next thing I know there will be another run on toilet paper...siggghhhhhh

This is absolutely absurd. The hypocrisy of the left and biased media never once condemning the looting, rioting, vandalizing and assaults during the "protests" and funeral a couple of weeks ago. Not one word mentioned by them about how "dangerous" it was to have gatherings like that. Yet bars and floating on rivers spread the virus. :rolleyes:

Young people go to bars.

Young people are getting infected but having few if any symptoms.

WHO has already stated definitively that asymptomatic people are not likely to spread the disease.

Everybody is covering their ass because of contract tracing lawsuit possibilities.

This is absolutely absurd. The hypocrisy of the left and biased media never once condemning the looting, rioting, vandalizing and assaults during the "protests" and funeral a couple of weeks ago. Not one word mentioned by them about how "dangerous" it was to have gatherings like that. Yet bars and floating on rivers spread the virus. :rolleyes:
You can still float the rivers in NB as long as you have access and a tube. Put in at Hinman Island provided they don’t close the park which I don’t think they will, then get out at the last public exit right down from where you stay

Reactions: LonghornMM
Young people go to bars.

WHO has already stated definitively that asymptomatic people are not likely to spread the disease.

Everybody is covering their ass because of contract tracing lawsuit possibilities.

Ya, trace it back to China... they are the ones to sue. Spreading a highly contagious lab evolved disease is not the common person's fault. Though B Gates seems to be strangely somehow involved, we have to face this head on and regain our economy.... clearly American's lack the understanding of runaway inflation in the form of negative interest rates. Negative interest rates destroy the saver and favor the debtor. Same as it ever was.

You can still float the rivers in NB as long as you have access and a tube. Put in at Hinman Island provided they don’t close the park which I don’t think they will, then get out at the last public exit right down from where you stay

I plan on doing this next weekend. I've got my own tubes and will be staying at my usual condo on Coll & Gilbert.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I went to the U in Gruene to tube. I thought "Oh crap I am going to catch the Covid, all these bikini wearing 20's year olds in the river". Sure enough, I caught a large boner, I believe the first sign of covid, right? Well I had to float that damn thing down and think about sports (crap there are no sports) but eventually I was able to get out and go home. No Covid but plenty of scorched memories in my brain on why I like tubing.

I went to the U in Gruene to tube. I thought "Oh crap I am going to catch the Covid, all these bikini wearing 20's year olds in the river". Sure enough, I caught a large boner, I believe the first sign of covid, right? Well I had to float that damn thing down and think about sports (crap there are no sports) but eventually I was able to get out and go home. No Covid but plenty of scorched memories in my brain on why I like tubing.
You're 57. If you're still catching wood while tubing down an icy cold river at 57, good on you bro.

Young people go to bars.

Clob

what is showing up now in San Antonio is the demographics have changed on this virus. The age groups showing up have changed from 50's and 60's to 20's and 30's...….and the new cases are more and more serious. They are now seeing that asymptomatic cases can indeed transmit the virus.

strange times we live in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT