ADVERTISEMENT

All Ecompassing LGTBQ+-? Thread

Reactions: JasperNewton7
The medical establishment has betrayed us all. Boys aren't girls and girls aren't boys. Many of the girls thinking that they might be boys are autistic. This is malpractice, but the medical boards won't take action.

Reactions: horn wild
If you are gonna list the LBGT.....etc, don't forget the add ons......IA

This is child abuse. I really can't believe where we are at in society to think this kind of stuff is acceptable but yet here we are. The same people telling us to trust the science are the same idiots pushing this kind of bullshit on us.

Reactions: TX1972
So um........ ya--- I was laughing at lunch today with a buddy of mine-- you see, YEARS ago (when I was in high school) I started taking all my summer job money and buying two stocks with it.

Anheuser Busch and Exxon.

Christmas presents? Nah-- buy me stock in oil and beer.

Anyway- I sold my AB stock when InBev bought them in 2008- and I used my ExxonMobil stock to help buy my home. Not a bad couple of innvestments for a teenager.
So we're talking about this at lunch and he breaks out laughing about about Budweiser- and tells me "you know--- they signaled this years ago in a few of their commercials."

I said "wait-- wtf are you talking about?".

He says "....you know-- the guys that dress up like girls-- stuff...."

I said "you're our of your fvcking mind dude. They never did that...."

Then he showed me this commercial and..... I had to pay for lunch..... and the next lunch we have together....... and the one after that....

Me and my big mouth...

Reactions: oldhorn2
So um........ ya--- I was laughing at lunch today with a buddy of mine-- you see, YEARS ago (when I was in high school) I started taking all my summer job money and buying two stocks with it.

Anheuser Busch and Exxon.

Christmas presents? Nah-- buy me stock in oil and beer.

Anyway- I sold my AB stock when InBev bought them in 2008- and I used my ExxonMobil stock to help buy my home. Not a bad couple of innvestments for a teenager.
So we're talking about this at lunch and he breaks out laughing about about Budweiser- and tells me "you know--- they signaled this years ago in a few of their commercials."

I said "wait-- wtf are you talking about?".

He says "....you know-- the guys that dress up like girls-- stuff...."

I said "you're our of your fvcking mind dude. They never did that...."

Then he showed me this commercial and..... I had to pay for lunch..... and the next lunch we have together....... and the one after that....

Me and my big mouth...
Actually that commercial was deemed funny and entertaining at the time and it is. I remember it and when it came out. Would be chastised and cancelled lickity split today. Just like Blazzing Saddles.

Actually that commercial was deemed funny and entertaining at the time and it is. I remember it and when it came out. Would be chastised and cancelled lickity split today. Just like Blazzing Saddles.
Did you see them throw the real woman aside? That's exactly what the transwomen community are attempting in real life.

Reactions: freeper
I love that these trannys are destroying the feminist movement and there’s nothing that these chest feeders can do to stop it.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT