ADVERTISEMENT

ALternate helmet design

Originally posted by Fizzwilly:

No doubt an OU football player punched, kidnapped, threw down stairs, attempted to rape, threatened to murder or otherwise assaulted his wife or girlfriend.
Fixed.

Originally posted by LonghornSoldier:

Originally posted by Longhorn Crazy:
The blowu helmet is terrible but so is the current one. It's impossible to have a cool helmet when a program has to spell out who they are. There is zero difference between Indiana's helmet/unis and blowu's. Indiana's logo looks like a stick man and blowu's is just one big ass paper clip. Horrendous.....
Dripping with envy as usual. No doubt an OU football player pumped his wife or girlfriend.

No real rebuttal, just an insult towards the poster...... so I take it you agree about the design of the ou helmet since you didn't have anything to say about what he said about the actual design...
LS, I thought the OU helmet and the Longhorn helmets were pretty cool for an alternate a couple of times a year. I am pretty much a traditionalist so I like the Originals.

Originally posted by Scholz:

No doubt an OU football player punched, kidnapped, threw down stairs, attempted to rape, threatened to murder or otherwise assaulted his wife or girlfriend.
Fixed.
Scholz, Then there is actual rape. How are your boys doing in Huntsville? What happens to guys on the 40 acres? Is it in the water? You guys obviously recruit pious young gentlemen.

Originally posted by Scholz:

Fixed.
Scholz, Then there is actual rape. How are your boys doing in Huntsville? What happens to guys on the 40 acres? Is it in the water? You guys obviously recruit pious young gentlemen.
They are getting served coffee and having their beds made by your OU guys!

Hook'em

Scholz, Then there is actual rape. How are your boys doing in Huntsville?
Don't know. Unlike you guys, we don't keep criminals on our team.

Originally posted by Longhorn Crazy:
The blowu helmet is terrible but so is the current one. It's impossible to have a cool helmet when a program has to spell out who they are. There is zero difference between Indiana's helmet/unis and blowu's. Indiana's logo looks like a stick man and blowu's is just one big ass paper clip. Horrendous.....
Dripping with envy as usual. No doubt an OU football player pumped his wife or girlfriend.
He didn't attack you, why attack him? And how do you KEEP getting away with those type of comments, even when you haven't been provoked?

BLH, LC and I have a long going joust, don't let it worry you. We can handle it. He hates OU and I think he is a putz, all is well.

Can you guys not have a simple discussion without getting into rape/abuse allegations from either school? I mean seriously. This thread is about freaking helmet designs. Stay on topic or take your pissing contest to emails.

BLH, LC and I have a long going joust, don't let it worry you. We can handle it. He hates OU and I think he is a putz, all is well.
It's not a worry fella, but you do it all the time and not just with him. Yet if anyone responds to your constant degrading of Texas fans, then there is an issue. I'm just wondering how you get away with it.

Good grief fizzy. Everytime you go to that Huntsville take......you lose. Because people point out the obvious. You know that UT kicks criminals off the team. OU recruits them or gives them RS years as punishment. You should be embarrassed by your defense of your prison squad. And even more embarrassed that you keep repeating the same pointless punch line.

Originally posted by jsto60:

You should be embarrassed by your defense of your prison squad.

That would require morality.

And even more embarrassed that you keep repeating the same pointless punch line.

That would require intellect.

ADVERTISEMENT