ADVERTISEMENT

And Bell and I thought OU was in trouble

Okie70

Oct 9, 2001
Check out Louis Bonham's Lost in Austin article at the National Association of Scholars website. Looks like your top folks are all into CRT crap. If this thing gets out of control how long before football gets affected? I remember all the commotion over the Eyes of Texas B.S. San Fran here we come.

I went and read it, interesting article. I agree with the premise that CRT should be an elective course, not mandatory.
https://www.nas.org/blogs/article/c...-reckoning-coming-for-the-university-of-texas

I don’t have a problem with that, but if they want to allow nonsense, indoctrinating courses like this then I, as a professor (I’m not but if I were), should also have the right to also teach an elective course completely destroying the CRT narrative.

But of course the crazies at that school would never go for that. They would lose their damn minds because they have a mental disorder.

I don’t have a problem with that, but if they want to allow nonsense, indoctrinating courses like this then I, as a professor (I’m not but if I were), should also have the right to also teach an elective course completely destroying the CRT narrative.

But of course the crazies at that school would never go for that. They would lose their damn minds because they have a mental disorder.

This nation's narrative has been hijacked by ol sleepy. This sumbitch has 3+ years to go. God dam almighty.

ADVERTISEMENT