ADVERTISEMENT

And the hits just keep on coming

Won't matter. Someone will pick him up and he'll pull the same crap as a pro and again won't matter.

If this proves to be true, Mixon will have cost himself millions. A lot of scouts had been saying that he may slide up to a late first-round or second-round pick, but if this allegation proves to be true, he'll drop like a rock.

The father who previously made those false allegations against Mixon recanted them today. Those quotes were old, and he apologized for making them at the time.

"I have recently learned that a comment I made about Joe Mixon on social media a few years ago is now receiving a lot of attention. I want to explain that comment and clarify that I do not believe Joe ever did anything to hurt my daughter," Hernandez wrote. ... I reacted emotionally. Unfortunately, I did so before I had all the facts. ... I realize that I was mistaken about Joe’s involvement. I definitely overreacted, and I regret that my words might have given some people the wrong impression about Joe. I know that Joe did not hurt my daughter, did not intend to, and would not do so."

I can't believe Gil Brandt is still around doing draft analysis. I like Gil and his time with the Cowboys, but, I thought he was retired even in the late 80s.

I can't believe Gil Brandt is still around doing draft analysis. I like Gil and his time with the Cowboys, but, I thought he was retired even in the late 80s.
I'm guessing that he was fired along with Tom Landry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT