ADVERTISEMENT

Another day, another problem causer

I don’t understand the mentality. You despise a country so much that you’ll go through all of the protesting charades. Yet, you don’t despise the country enough to not represent it at the Olympics. Seems like a fraud to me. If she really hated the country, she’d refuse to represent it. Seems like the USOC should keep her off the team. She’s a cancer.

Here was the deal---- a couple of years ago she won at a competition and when she got her medal, she did the "black power fist" like the Olympians did in 1968. She wanted to show her protest against the United States because of its oppression an systemic racism--- her words.

So during this particular meet, they played the national anthem once a day, at the same time every day--- 5:30pm. On the day she was to stand on the podium and receive her 3rd place medal, it just happened to be at 5:30pm. When When song song played this narcissistic little twunt was convicted they played the song to troll her, or in spite of her. She is so full of herself, she thinks it's all about her.

It's all about the spotlight with these folks. Maybe she should get rid of her attitude, practice, and lay off the make up and eyelashes. Maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
Bell, sometimes we have to laugh at this crap. Great piece in the The Babylon Bee today. Satire site. Olympic torchbearer in Tokyo finalizes her run by putting the torch to the American Flag to cheers. New tradition. What insanity.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The more I’ve seen of this deal on tv and heard her comments I believe this is much more than the national anthem for her I think she’s butthurt she got worked by 2 white girls. Disrespecting the country ain’t going to help that 3rd place finish darlin’

Last edited:
So did that not knock her out of the Olympics? Don't follow that stuff much. Don't watch anything at the Olympics other than basketball.

So did that not knock her out of the Olympics? Don't follow that stuff much. Don't watch anything at the Olympics other than basketball.
She apparently qualified for the team she's just a sorry ass representative of our country imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT