ADVERTISEMENT

anybody see Baker Mayfield take-down video?

Yes, it was awesome. Dude got whiplash and hit that wall so hard. I've never seen a body fold so quickly hahahaha.

He seems to do okay on the field

What has he won?

The dude folds in the big moments. He has no spine. Same reason he ran from Tech when the mean ole coach wanted all their Qbs to compete for the job.

What has he won?

The dude folds in the big moments. He has no spine. Same reason he ran from Tech when the mean ole coach wanted all their Qbs to compete for the job.
Sugar Bowl perhaps? Dude pulled a boneheaded move with this arrest but you have to admit he's developed into a pretty solid college qb. 2 time Heisman finalist. Didn't he set an all time efficiency record last year?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
What has he won?

Firstly he left not because of competition, but because he wasnt guaranteed a scholarship for the following year. Ttech was a shitshow and all three of their qbs bounced out to go play somewhere else. you act like he was some sort of lone ranger there. If he didnt want to compete, then he wouldnt have walked onto an OU team who had Bell, Hansen, Thomas and a Trevor Knight who just put on the game of his life against alabama returning for the following season.

I said he seems to do okay on the field, which is completely true. Is there a single qb in the ncaa right now who has more accomplishments? Only ones that might are tosu's barrett and lville's jackson. He's in good company. He's 22-4 as a starter. He's won a NY6 bowl, a couple big 12 championships,a couple Burlesworths, was a finalist for the Heisman , O'Brien and Maxwell, Manning and Walter camp awards twice. He's got the nation's longest win streak going. He was named to multiple all big 12 teams, all american team, was the big 12 player of the year, and set national record in passing efficiency. What has anyone at texas won or done? Pretty sure what he's done speaks for itself. He's a bad ass qb, and is loads better than any qb texas has put on the field for 8 seasons. As an OU fan I appreciate that he's the lynchpin for their recent success under Riley. As a tx fan, i get it, youre supposed to hate him I guess, but it shouldnt take from your ability to know a good player when you see one.

The video of the cops talking afterwards is pretty funny.
Cop #1 According to his girlfriend he is the Oklahoma quarterback.
Cop #2 Really???? He's not very fast.
I had a good laugh.

Last edited:
"I've seen it. UT could use a player like that on their defense." I know you've seen it RCsooner....I believe that was in 2004 when USC had that Sooner defense asking to let up in the second half of that ass whipping

Reactions: TexExSpur
baker_mayfield_tackled_1489187161.gif

Some things never get old....

Didn't know where to put this but Chris Robison their QB in the '17 class who was a EE, was arrested Saturday night after the spring game for a PI.

Didn't know where to put this but Chris Robison their QB in the '17 class who was a EE, was arrested Saturday night after the spring game for a PI.
Well, the coaches have been saying that Robison is very similar to Mayfield, so....

baker_mayfield_tackled_1489187161.gif

Some things never get old....
Everyone always making fun of Mayfield's perm but looking at this footage I guarantee that well coiffed perm saved him from a potentially season ending concussion before the season even started.

ADVERTISEMENT