ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody

LonghornSoldier

Dec 12, 2005
Is there anyone here that is in Austin and can hook me up with soem work or a job or something? Background keeps killing me, and I let my business die at the beginning of the year for various reasons.... tired of being broke and not being able to find simple work.... lemme know yall.

Is there anyone here that is in Austin and can hook me up with soem work or a job or something? Background keeps killing me, and I let my business die at the beginning of the year for various reasons.... tired of being broke and not being able to find simple work.... lemme know yall.
If you made better life choices, you wouldn't be in the hole you are in. You put yourself in this position so you can only blame yourself.

If you made better life choices, you wouldn't be in the hole you are in. You put yourself in this position so you can only blame yourself.
Dude, LHS has always stood up and taken accountability for his actions and realized those poor choices. He has also ran into some very bad luck in life. I'd rather hire someone like that who I know is going to give me a hard days work, then someone who kicks someone when their down.

You may not be familiar with Longhorn Soldier but he has had a rough time lately and has always owned up to any shortcomings, he's just trying to catch a break. Heck, we all need a break at some point in our lives.

I'll be in the hunt for an entry level shop mechanic, cdl driver, and an outside sales guy for an equipment rental company in south austin very soon. If any of these types of work interest you shoot me a pm & I can get you in contact with the corresponding manager.
If you prefer, I can tell you how to apply if you'd like to remain anonymous. Shoot me a pm if interested.

@LonghornSoldier,

We have a long term project started in a few months that will need several guys to complete and will take over a year to finish. The pay will be very good, but there are a few caveats...... it's on a different continent, for starters.

What training/skills do you have?

Reactions: MadDogKC
LS, as long as you don't have this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4693618/Mark-Cropp-struggles-work-face-tattoo.html on your face, you should have no problem getting hooked up with a job.

They say first impressions make lasting ones.

I was told Corpus has jobs although it's no office work but it's work. Not sure if @LonghornSoldier is willing to drive to CC to try his luck but my family live out there and supposedly Cheniere Energy is building a new facility. Also CC is building a new
Corpus Christi Harbor Bridge so there could be work in that as well.

If you are willing to mow grass, pull weeds, put out mulch, plant flowers, etc.....there are rich people who will pay you. Most likely their landscaper bailed on them or has just stopped returning their calls. All you have to do is show up when you say you are going to.....it's not that hard. No real skills needed, and face tats probably okay.

Last edited:

LMFAO - go back to playing with your tinker toys junior... i was talking to the adults on here... the ones who understand what respect and tact are... when you grow up and hit puberty feel free to come back and give your opinion... however I see that you are in fact a gutless twatwafflw who wanted to bump his gums and be seen... never came back to address the chastising you got from several long term members here... I pray that if you have children, they dont follow your example bc you are a shit-tastic human being.

AND fwiw - I ALWAYS own my mistakes and accept the drama behind them - but why do i have to pay for the rest of my life after the system is done with me? Not to mention thAT I OWNED AND RAN my own remodeling business in Austin and billed at over $50 per hour for over 2 years.. i let it die bc my son was killed by soem jackass in a hit and run 2 days after x-mas that - much like you - thought they were above and beyond reproach and were horrible human beings. So yeah, take your judgemental bullshit and get bent - i hope you never have to go through what I have bc I know you are too WEAK to still be standing when the smoke clears.

oh and just for kicks - WITH my backgreound I atually held a job with the State of Texas doing IT Security for over 3 years bfore I was laid off due to budget cuts etc.... but yeah you know whats going on....

for everyone else - Thanks for the direction and the suggestions - I will look into them all and contact some of you as soon as I can - lmao seems liek I always have soemthing trying to derail me in life and again I have issues going on... nothing legal, but still annoying.

LMFAO - and one last thing - I have NOTHING but love for my Rivals/OB family but love. You guys are like family - even if soem of you are sooners or aggys.. maybe this tard will learn from the example set by all of you.!

and a last side note - even with things being bonkers - i still find a reason to smile every day and find ways to get what I need to make it through another day. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornSoldier
LMFAO - go back to playing with your tinker toys junior... i was talking to the adults on here... the ones who understand what respect and tact are... when you grow up and hit puberty feel free to come back and give your opinion... however I see that you are in fact a gutless twatwafflw who wanted to bump his gums and be seen... never came back to address the chastising you got from several long term members here... I pray that if you have children, they dont follow your example bc you are a shit-tastic human being.

AND fwiw - I ALWAYS own my mistakes and accept the drama behind them - but why do i have to pay for the rest of my life after the system is done with me? Not to mention thAT I OWNED AND RAN my own remodeling business in Austin and billed at over $50 per hour for over 2 years.. i let it die bc my son was killed by soem jackass in a hit and run 2 days after x-mas that - much like you - thought they were above and beyond reproach and were horrible human beings. So yeah, take your judgemental bullshit and get bent - i hope you never have to go through what I have bc I know you are too WEAK to still be standing when the smoke clears.

oh and just for kicks - WITH my backgreound I atually held a job with the State of Texas doing IT Security for over 3 years bfore I was laid off due to budget cuts etc.... but yeah you know whats going on....

for everyone else - Thanks for the direction and the suggestions - I will look into them all and contact some of you as soon as I can - lmao seems liek I always have soemthing trying to derail me in life and again I have issues going on... nothing legal, but still annoying.

LMFAO - and one last thing - I have NOTHING but love for my Rivals/OB family but love. You guys are like family - even if soem of you are sooners or aggys.. maybe this tard will learn from the example set by all of you.!

and a last side note - even with things being bonkers - i still find a reason to smile every day and find ways to get what I need to make it through another day. :)
Good luck man,there are some Fake A$$ people on OB who have never made any mistakes in life in which I believe is a bald face lie

Have you considered starting your own pest control business by any chance? It seems like a guy with a little hustle could always stay busy with that from what I've observed at least.

Go North LS! Go to work on a boat up in Alaska or pipe line, they just want a hard days work for the good money they pay, thats why all the Vietnam vets went North. 80% of vets live up there and most of the work force done way worse then you, Location, Location.. Good Luck to ya :LS!

Hook'em

Reactions: diadevic
Go North LS! Go to work on a boat up in Alaska or pipe line, they just want a hard days work for the good money they pay, thats why all the Vietnam vets went North. 80% of vets live up there and most of the work force done way worse then you, Location, Location.. Good Luck to ya :LS!

Hook'em
So.., I guess since you're posting that means you're back? I thought you said you were going to be gone long enough to miss the first couple of games? Maybe I'm not remembering that correctly.

So.., I guess since you're posting that means you're back? I thought you said you were going to be gone long enough to miss the first couple of games? Maybe I'm not remembering that correctly.
I came back to have 2 toes cut off and Heart DR Appt, any other shit you need to know?

Hook'em

Reactions: oldhorn2
I came back to have 2 toes cut off and Heart DR Appt, any other shit you need to know?

Hook'em
Does that mean I am correct in you saying you would be out of touch for a while? Sorry to hear of your health issues if you're being serious.

Does that mean I am correct in you saying you would be out of touch for a while? Sorry to hear of your health issues if you're being serious.
I never joke about Med probs after a week I will go back, unfornately my DR are here not there, what difference does it make to you where I am?

Hook'em

Reactions: oldhorn2
I never joke about Med probs after a week I will go back, unfornately my DR are here not there, what difference does it make to you where I am?

Hook'em
Uh it doesn't make a difference to me I just recall you saying farewell and now you're back. Carry on. If you don't want people knowing your whereabouts then why post your whereabouts? It's really not a big deal.

2514280_orig.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT