ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas vs aggy

I think we were a little to hard on our team for that loss to Arkansas. I think they are pretty good football team this year.

Hogs crowd not half as pumped as during our game. See several empty seats.

*check that… I see that they’re playing at Jerrah’s house… so a neutral crowd. Even more impressive.

Last edited:
Looks like BAS is starting early over on TexAg. Their smug thread on UT vs TT game is priceless after seeing Arky up 17-0.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
I told you guys this morning. Only other game after us vs Tech thst you needed to watch was this one.

I told you guys this morning. Only other game after us vs Tech thst you needed to watch was this one.

Oh..... there it is......

Alabama, Florida, Georgia would curb stomp these two. Probably Ole Miss as well.

This is the worst position for Calzada to be in. He's awful, and for a&m to have to pass the ball and play come from behind is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Yeah Texags was telling me their D was elite, I reminded them their rush D was ranked No. 87 in the nation after playing a who's who of Cupcake U for their first 3 games. I got banned
Hey Bell, do you have to have a certain number of replies before you can post your own comment on texag?

ADVERTISEMENT