ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas vs aggy

Looks like Arky is afraid to let their Frosh qb throw the ball. Cheap shot on qb heading out of bounds might turn this around for aggy.

So Aggy cheapshots Arkie qb out of the game and back up comes in and doing just enough to keep Aggie off balance.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
Now Aggy has a decision to make. Do they play for team pride going forward or do they fold up? At what point does Jimbo have to win something?

Clob is going to the Hoppy Monk on 1604 tonight. Or at least planning on it.

a&m has a QB problem. They have none. No offense. Can you imagine what Alabama is going to do to them? 😆
Wait a minute, I bet the farm, retirement and my home that aggy would win after I read DiviningRon’s fact filled objective post. Wth? Head scratcher, I tell ya.

a&m has a QB problem. They have none. No offense. Can you imagine what Alabama is going to do to them? 😆
True. How about Arkie with that 3 man rush? No. 55 is a beast. And it looks like they primarily play the same guys upfront all game, not much substituting. Impressive

Reactions: LonghornMM
True. How about Arkie with that 3 man rush? No. 55 is a beast. And it looks like they primarily play the same guys upfront all game, not much substituting. Impressive

Another weakness exposed is aggy's OL. This is going to be fun as the year goes on, lol.

You have been hammering their QB situation all season. Damn sure saw it exposed today. They will have a tough time going forward without a quarterback, along with a lack of decent defensive backs.

You nailed it.

Reactions: LonghornMM
You have been hammering their QB situation all season. Damn sure saw it exposed today. They will have a tough time going forward without a quarterback, along with a lack of decent defensive backs.

You nailed it.

And Jimbo says that both King and Calzada are "NFL QB's". 😆 :rolleyes:

Another weakness exposed is aggy's OL. This is going to be fun as the year goes on, lol.
This is hardly a news flash. They replaced 4 starters with inexperienced players. Including a freshman center.

Arkansas dominated the front with a 3 man rush, which pretty much killed anything A&M wanted to try. Calzada had nowhere to go with it, and if he did his inexperience showed.

Better team won, Ags were overrated as they are prone to be.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
ADVERTISEMENT