ADVERTISEMENT

Austin info request

bigboxes

Sep 4, 2004
Hello guys. Nebraska fan here. Looking for some info on Austin. Background: I've been travelling all over Texas the last five years. I've driven to all 254 counties. I finished that quest when I reached Leakey in May. When I went over my spreadsheet, I found that I was missing pics of 18 county seats. Today, I am down to five.

I'm planning on taking pics of Austin on Saturday morning. I want to get the county courthouse and work my way out from there. Can anyone recommend cheap parking? Is street parking free on weekends? What is a must see? TIA

Oil can Harry’s is a must see for adventure, I’m told. Then come on down to Gruene.

To reiterate, I'm looking for things to take pics of. So, courthouse, capital building, governor's mansion, 6th Street, tower, etc. Anything old or interesting.

To reiterate, I'm looking for things to take pics of. So, courthouse, capital building, governor's mansion, 6th Street, tower, etc. Anything old or interesting.
You can photograph to homeless people. I know you think I'm kidding but, that's what has Austin on the map right now.

ADVERTISEMENT