ADVERTISEMENT

Bad day for the NFL.

Bevo1979

Feb 26, 2007
So many injuries today to big time players. Bosa and Barkley possible acl tears. Niners were decimated by injuries today. Looks like pre season football is here to stay.

High risk sport. The low risk sports are dyeing. See baseball.

Last edited:
Cowboys got a gift from Atlanta. All the Falcons had to do was fall on the onside kick before it went 10 yards and gave the Cowboys an opportunity. I would think the players would know the rules by now. Bad coaching?

Go figure.

Cowboys got a gift from Atlanta. All the Falcons had to do was fall on the onside kick before it went 10 yards and gave the Cowboys an opportunity. I would think the players would know the rules by now. Bad coaching?

Go figure.
Huge win for the Boys in a weak division. Best record will be 8-8. Dallas getS beat next week by Seattle.

Yes, Dallas got a huge gift from the Falcons players watching the onside kick and not falling on it. Not sure what they were thinking. You can be that those guys got their asses chewed out! I'll take it though. The reality is, the Cowboys defense is awful. Worst secondary in the league. No way they win at Seattle this Sunday.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
To heck with all this NFL Mumbo jumbo, all I want to know is who is going to win the debate tomorrow and will there be a game thread for it

Reactions: westx
To heck with all this NFL Mumbo jumbo, all I want to know is who is going to win the debate tomorrow and will there be a game thread for it
I am seriously not watching any NFL/NBA/MLB until they have some respect for fans. A step in the right direction was Maurice Pouncey from the Steelers who decided not to put the drive by murdering Antwon Rose's name on the back of his helmet, but decided to honor a slain police officer Eric Kelly instead

Reactions: Belldozer1
I don't vote so I think, not that I like either one, that the one who has the most money and BS will win,

Reactions: BOLIO
More like a bad decade for the NFL. They intentionally want to piss off over half of their fan base and still expect us to care? I have not watched a NFL game going on 3 years. I rather spend my time golfing, hunting, or fishing with my family. I actually should thank them because I enjoy my life a lot more than if I was sitting on a sofa but I digress, screw them.

Yes, Dallas got a huge gift from the Falcons players watching the onside kick and not falling on it. Not sure what they were thinking. You can be that those guys got their asses chewed out! I'll take it though. The reality is, the Cowboys defense is awful. Worst secondary in the league. No way they win at Seattle this Sunday.
Have you seen Seattle’s defense? They are just as bad as the Cowboys. Should be a high scoring game this Sunday but I think the Cowboys have a shot.

Have you seen Seattle’s defense? They are just as bad as the Cowboys. Should be a high scoring game this Sunday but I think the Cowboys have a shot.

I hope that you're right. Seattle's D is even more banged up after the NE game. If the Cowboys can somehow come out of there with a win, I'll be very pleased and surprised!

I probably won't watch much more NFL ever. It is boring. The commish is a dunce. The players are too much. I don't play fantasy football anymore. And it is really, really boring.

I think I turned on the SNF game and was so bored I turned on a movie I have seen 100x.

As far as the Cowboys, if I don't have anything else going on I may watch a few snaps.

If you find yourself with some free time on your hands and in need of a good chuckle you should watch CNN for a few minutes. Since the untimely passing of RBG it seems the Coronavirus hoax has taken a total back seat to (A.) How dare Trump try to fill her seat before the election, and (B.) they are actually trying to revive the “Russia meddling” hoax........again. I guess they were really counting on the Supreme Court to help ol’ Beijing Biden out when he tried to steal the election. Sorry

Reactions: HornNation101
ADVERTISEMENT