ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball=Snakebit

horn wild

Dec 4, 2001
I am convinced after tonight this team finds a way to lose!

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on with Texas baseball, but it's over. WTH has happened to this team???

I think after the sweep of top ranked LSU someone started getting a bit big for the britches.

Not sure what's going on with Texas baseball, but it's over. WTH has happened to this team???
To start the season I was so impressed because this team always seemed to find a way to win. Now it is the complete opposite.

injuries killing us and such a young team. Zubia is not being who he should be just like Reynolds both have been disappointment this year

Texas scores in the top of the 9th to take a 2-1 lead and then gives up 3 in the bottom half of the frame to drop the opener against Kansas 4-2.

This series is for last place in the Big 12. It looks like Texas isn't even going to qualify for the Big 12 tournament. :(

This series is for last place in the Big 12. It looks like Texas isn't even going to qualify for the Big 12 tournament. :(
Texas has 8 Big 12 losses, 4 included lost leads in the 8th inning and another 4 in the 9th.

Lose two in a row to lowly fvcking Kansas. Pack it in boys.

Counting today's game, Texas has six games left to play. They ain't making the Big 12 tourney, which is unbelievable. I like Pierce, but he better get it turned around in a big way next year, or he's gone.

And lost again today 10-6. Swept, yes swept by Kansas, the once bottom dwellers.
Unbelievable.

I thought that I'd have to go way back to the Longhorns last losing season in baseball. But, it was 2016, if I'm right. Did Augie's team catch this much heat? Bibb had some also. Just hope it's been a bad freak of a season that won't fester into next years.
Hook em Horns!

You can’t tell me in the whole state of Texas that these are the best players Pierce can find. Something ain’t right...

Reactions: LonghornMM
Another embarrassing loss last night and today to OU. How can this team go from making it to Omaha last year to not even making the Big 12 tournament this season? This is one of the worst baseball seasons that I can ever remember. Pierce better get it straightened out and in a hurry, or next year will be his last at Texas.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

Look I get that injuries happen-- I get that players lose heart.

But to be the "historically" premier baseball program in the country and to just mail it in like they did-------- lest we not forget that this was the same team that turned top ranked LSU into a road kill sweep--- it's unacceptable.

Overall a disappointing season for Longhorn athletics. The only bright spot was the Horns beating GA in the Sugar Bowl.

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT