ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

I like RT. I like his personality. He's not a polished turd. I hope he can manage behind the scenes.
I think he already has managed behind the scenes. Team has stayed together our two top recruits look like they are staying in the fold. He’s got a lot to do with that one would assume. Our half of the bracket is about to blow wide open. 3 seed Xavier is getting boat raced

Rodney Terry. Texas born and raised (Angleton). Attended college in Texas (St Edwards). Texas HS coach (took Somerville to State). Coached at Texas, UTEP, back at Texas (and Fresno State).
Keep RT.
( Rodney Terry, Shaka Smart and Rick Barnes...all in the tournament) Any former assistants, also?

The gap between 16’s and 1s isn’t what it use to be… you are gonna see another 16 beat a 1 in the next couple years. Purdue is struggling with their first round game

Reactions: Metcalf #2
The gap between 16’s and 1s isn’t what it use to be… you are gonna see another 16 beat a 1 in the next couple years. Purdue is struggling with their first round game
No. There is still a huge difference between 1 and 16.

And Big X hoops ain't ****.

The horn frogs were sloppy but they came back late and pulled it off.

We had 7 teams in the tournament and 5 have advanced to the second round.

No. There is still a huge difference between 1 and 16.

And Big X hoops ain't ****.

The horn frogs were sloppy but they came back late and pulled it off.

We had 7 teams in the tournament and 5 have advanced to the second round.
It took 37 years for the first 16 to beat a 1. It took 5 years for the 2nd 16 to beat a 1. And 15’s have beat 2’s 2 years in a row. The gap isn’t what it use to be.

It’s not gonna happen every year but it will happen more frequently

well.....here I sit with only 22 correct picks of the first round.....One of my top four and 3 of my sweet 16 are lostand gone forever....Not only that but in a fit of insanity I picked TCU over Gonzaga...... woops....

Glad to see Duke go down and Barnes get to sweet 16. It was a physical game.
I’m not a duke fan, but refs need to start cracking down on Tennessee elbows as they move on. A lot of shots to the face they got away with

KU in trouble.
Down goes KU

You could legit have 3 number 1 seeds not make it out of the first weekend… crazy

Last edited:
For those that say “chris beard built the team so Rodney Terry didn’t have to do anything” That didn’t work out for Norm Roberts. KU hasn’t been the same without Bill Self

Horns need to get a handle on Jalen Pickett tonight. We need to make him a scorer and not allow him to set up their outside gunners

Auburn has Houston in trouble at halftime. This one was somewhat expected Auburn basically playing at home.

Our close outs on their 3 point attempts have been poor. They don’t need to fly by them. Just chop your steps and stay in front of them!

ADVERTISEMENT