ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball

Huge shot by Carr you could tell he told his teammates to back off he was taking it. Usually when he sees one go through the net he stars to go off… he might have a big 2nd half

If they aren’t going to call fouls on Penn State it’s going to be a long night

For those that say “chris beard built the team so Rodney Terry didn’t have to do anything” That didn’t work out for Norm Roberts. KU hasn’t been the same without Bill Self
Which is exactly why I wouldn’t hire Roberts as my HC lol

Our close outs on their 3 point attempts have been poor. They don’t need to fly by them. Just chop your steps and stay in front of them!
what are you talking about??? they've gotten 2

anyway, we look like a mature team again. we have had great halftime adjustments all year, and i suspect we will again. when we throw it into the post and they double i would like to see us dive from the opposite wing instead of laker cut.

carr is a straight dog. that's very much a compliment-- that dude wants very badly to compete tonight, and he is doing so. that was a clean block they called on him. but THAT'S the dude you want taking your key shots

anyway, we look like a mature team again. we have had great halftime adjustments all year, and i suspect we will again. when we throw it into the post and they double i would like to see us dive from the opposite wing instead of laker cut.

carr is a straight dog. that's very much a compliment-- that dude wants very badly to compete tonight, and he is doing so. that was a clean block they called on him. but THAT'S the dude you want taking your key shots
Yeah I thought that was a bad call on Carr too.

Man Houston has been crazy lucky in both their games. The teams the play just stop scoring in the 2nd half lol

PSU has only 2 three’s which is good but we’re allowing them to shoot open 3’s because we’re running by them instead of staying down and in front of them. We’re just lucky those 3’s aren’t going down for them.

We’re in great shape at the half. Taking care of the ball is going to be huge in the 2nd half. Allen is doing a great job with Pickett but it’s going to take us being locked in. Everyone one of our guys needs to be focused on doing their job and not try to be the hero. Just run the offense and keep it simple. RT is going to mix it up a little to keep them guessing. A lot of big man pick and roll between Disu and Allen. I want to see more of that.

Hunter trying to play big dick ball hoisting that 3 in transition. That’s what I’m talking about with just running our offense

We are giving them way too many open 3’s this half. We keep letting them hang around and I don’t feel good about it.

We are giving them way too many open 3’s this half. We keep letting them hang around and I don’t feel good about it.
We aren’t “letting them hang around”. This is a good team. Probably better than a 10 seed if we’re being honest

You sure about that? They are 33-3.
Which has nothing to do with their first two tournament games in which they haven’t played very well the first 30 mins of their first game and the first 20 of their 2nd.

As far as they’re recorded goes they played the 102 schedule in the country. Texas played that schedule they’d be 30-3 too

Did anyone else hear the analyst chime in with:

"2 point shots are good because you can either increase your lead or decrease the deficit"

A+ broadcast team.

Please do not hire Rodney Terry. There is no reason we should lose to this Penn State team.

Which has nothing to do with their first two tournament games in which they haven’t played very well the first 30 mins of their first game and the first 20 of their 2nd.

As far as they’re recorded goes they played the 102 schedule in the country. Texas played that schedule they’d be 30-3 too
But yet they are headed to the sweet 16 and we about to lose to a 10 seed 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT