ADVERTISEMENT

BB a 11 seed

Sad to say there's no way we beat Brandon Miller's Bulldogs. One and done. And let the new coach search move forward.

"Sad to say there's no way we beat Brandon Miller's Bulldogs. One and done. And let the new coach search move forward."

We match up very well with Butler.

We can kill Butler inside. The key is controlling them at the 3.

9 of 10 losses from Butler came to tournament teams. They've been losing to the better competition.

Butler

POINTS PER GAME
69.6 113th OVERALL

REBOUNDS PER GAME
36.7 60th OVERALL

ASSISTS PER GAME
11.5 259th OVERALL

FIELD GOAL PCT
.439 152nd OVERALL
POINTS ALLOWED
61.2 48th OVERALL

REBOUNDS PER GAME
24.5 104th OVERALL

BLOCKS PER GAME
2.9 231st OVERALL

STEALS PER GAME
6.4 159th OVERALL

Texas

POINTS PER GAME
67.9 164th OVERALL

REBOUNDS PER GAME
39.7 8th OVERALL

ASSISTS PER GAME
13.2 120th OVERALL

FIELD GOAL PCT
.436 169th OVERALL

POINTS ALLOWED
60.4 39th OVERALL

REBOUNDS PER GAME
27.3 4th OVERALL

BLOCKS PER GAME
7.9 1st OVERALL

STEALS PER GAME
3.83 48th OVERALL

We can beat Butler we probably even should beat them. I think talent size were capable of upsetting ND. The question will be is will a one and done be good enough to save Barnes

It doesn't mean we can't win this game, but if you want to see something depressing, take a look at Barnes' career record against higher-seeded teams and in 8 vs. 9 matchups as either seed.

This is a tough draw for both UT and Butler. I can see either Team Winning and to me this should be more of an 8 / 9 matchup. Both Teams play good D and struggle on O. I see this being a game in the 60s and coming down to the last 2 minutes. Plus with the game being in Pittsburgh there is no obvious advantage due to location. Force me to pick and I take UT 66-63.

If it comes down to the last two minutes bet the mortgage on Butler.

Sweet 16 here we come.
shock.r191677.gif

Two deciding factors: who has the fewest turnovers and whether or not we can get Ridley scoring at the rim. If we can't manage to feed the post and score in the paint, our outside shooting will fail us down the stretch. Bank on it.

Felix under NO circumstance should be in the game the last minute or so....basketball IQ is so low it is painful to watch.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT