ADVERTISEMENT

Bell?

There's a reason why the one guy they questioned was released and nobody has been charged with anything yet. Probably a lot of info we dont know about as this plays out. I think one guy is dead guilty and one guy might have been caught up in it.

Patterson, the criminal vulture is eagerly awaiting the outcome. But, blowU rarely parts ways with criminals....

Reactions: harolds
There's a reason why the one guy they questioned was released and nobody has been charged with anything yet. Probably a lot of info we dont know about as this plays out. I think one guy is dead guilty and one guy might have been caught up in it.

One of our top recruits, Ishmael Ibraheem, was caught up in incident like this in December. Because of this he couldn't sign in December. But he was cleared of all charges. Hopefully he learned from this because our coaches are expecting big things from him.

Well, let's see here, Bridges got suspended before the 2019 bowl game along with our good rb Stevenson and our really good DE Perkins, all for failing a drug test I believe. They all 3 also had to miss like the first 5 games of 2020 but for whatever reason Bridges missed the whole damn year and got reinstated before the Big 12CCG.

All 3 of those guys put themselves before their team and missed our bowl game against LSU. Sure they saved themselves some embarrassment of getting beatdown in that game but I was hoping Riley would just let them all 3 go at the time. But I will admit Stevenson and Perkins were pretty good players for us so when they came back after serving their suspension I was ok with it and they dang sure made a difference when they came back.

On to this current deal, supposedly Bridges was questioned about a possible robbery etc. and then subsequently released with no charges filed as of yet. Now does that mean he's innocent? I have no idea. The focus seems to be more on McGowan from the report I read but who knows? Obviously if either are guilty of robbery etc I would be fine with them being gone.

Last edited:
damned sad that some young men with so much talent and so much opportunity cant get out of their own way. We have one on the edge right now ourselves.....in case we are feeling overly rightous about this....

ADVERTISEMENT