ADVERTISEMENT

Belldozer Sightings

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Because of my bad habit of still recording faces, vehicles and license plates when I see things..... I'm pretty sure I've now seen @Belldozer1 gassing up at the Valero station at 306 and common street in new braunfels a few times. As I've used that station almost exclusively over the past 15+ years, you get a sense of the comings and goings of the foot traffic. Now that I'm aware of what Bell drives (both vehicles), I'm closing in on the ever elusive photo of Bell standing on the porch of his double wide, cigarette in one hand, Pearl Light in another, dawning his wife beater while water his flower bed with urine, straight from the tap.

Because of my bad habit of still recording faces, vehicles and license plates when I see things..... I'm pretty sure I've now seen @Belldozer1 gassing up at the Valero station at 306 and common street in new braunfels a few times. As I've used that station almost exclusively over the past 15+ years, you get a sense of the comings and goings of the foot traffic. Now that I'm aware of what Bell drives (both vehicles), I'm closing in on the ever elusive photo of Bell standing on the porch of his double wide, cigarette in one hand, Pearl Light in another, dawning his wife beater while water his flower bed with urine, straight from the tap.
Actually if you want to catch me filling up my Chevy Cruze, I use the convenience store at the corner of 306 and hunter. I’ll try to post a pic of me and the trailer later today if I can find my Polaroid.

joedirt.jpg

Speaking of sightings....This morning, I thought I had died and gone back in time was on the set of Smokey and the Bandit... turns out it was just Jamey Johnson's band loading in at Gruene Hall. So if you're in town today
gZDYBH1.jpg
, go down there and check it out.
etEU8K7.jpg

Heck yeah! First video when he was with George Jones, 2nd when on Grand Old Opry. Funny how wild he got in between. But by all accounts he turned his life around. A-11 was a big hit he wrote back in the day for Buck Owens

Reactions: westx
Actually if you want to catch me filling up my Chevy Cruze, I use the convenience store at the corner of 306 and hunter. I’ll try to post a pic of me and the trailer later today if I can find my Polaroid.
This is the same convenient store........... if you take a left..... the road is called "Hunter Road".
If you take a right...... the road is called "Common Street"......

This is the same convenient store........... if you take a left..... the road is called "Hunter Road".
If you take a right...... the road is called "Common Street"......
nope. the old hunter road runs right beside El Napolito, the convenience store and right into the front door of Gruene Hall.

OriginAl Hunter road. They tied common street into it but it’s still where hunter rd originates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT