ADVERTISEMENT

Belldozer to Reggie Bush:

We need ol Pete's opinion on this. My bet is he doesn't want to rehash his role in Reggie's uh, nurturing. Same with the condoms. Plus, Reggie just never hit big in the NFL and you know, he's jumpin on the black wave. Imo 😁
Exactly. I’m just surprised he would inquire about it. I mean damn, it’s not retroactive. I guess now we’ll be seeing lawsuits from former players wanting their piece of the pie too. Oh @clob94 you need to get in on that. You could have made millions, you were unjustly discriminated against

He never should’ve had that trophy to begin with. Everybody knows Vince proved he should’ve won it on the field, while Bush was stymied by the Texas D.
Unfortunately everyone (media voters) other than Texas fans hates Texas. Bush was hyped and won on popularity. USC was the golden child at the time. Whinert won the year prior. Yet Vince was a transitional player that only comes along every decade or so. And they gave Bush the trophy under the assumption USC would roll Texas. History proved otherwise. I assume then that most of the morons that voted accordingly wish they could have another vote after the fact. Give it back to Bush. No one can take the real trophy and confetti drop away from Vince.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Unfortunately everyone (media voters) other than Texas fans hates Texas. Bush was hyped and won on popularity. USC was the golden child at the time. Whinert won the year prior. Yet Vince was a transitional player that only comes along every decade or so. And they gave Bush the trophy under the assumption USC would roll Texas. History proved otherwise. I assume then that most of the morons that voted accordingly wish they could have another vote after the fact. Give it back to Bush. No one can take the real trophy and confetti drop away from Vince.
Welp, my man, you understand the world of marketing and it' effects on all us knuckleheads who feed them. Bush was never all that, the NCAA through marketing and promotion made him that. Bush never was half the player of Vince. Imo.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT