ADVERTISEMENT

Best conference!

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
Tied B10 with most in

but

selection show commentators said B12 is the best conference in all of (mens) hoops!

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

So far both BU and ISU go down. And Texas down 5 with 5 min left. Doesn't bode well for best conf.

I have heard plenty say it is. And seen rankings to back it up. But not showing well in tourney.

So what you guys are saying is that Aggies have as many wins right now in the tourney than all big 12 teams combined.

"So what you guys are saying is that Aggies have as many wins right now in the tourney than all big 12 teams combined."

Aggy logic. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

So what you guys are saying is that Aggies have as many wins right now in the tourney than all big 12 teams combined.
Nope because aggy isnt in the tourney to be considered... and with as bad as the Big 12 has been in the 1st round - they were ALL better than aggy as is evidenced by them being in the tourney and the ags playing in the NIT yet again....... will yall be hanging participation banners for the NIT this year like you did last year?

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"So what you guys are saying is that Aggies have as many wins right now in the tourney than all big 12 teams combined."

Aggy logic. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.r191677.gif
Just wait til Kentucky starts winning games and Aggie claims those wins as their own. Including a possible NC that UK might get and Aggie will put up on their wall.

"Just wait til Kentucky starts winning games and Aggie claims those wins as their own. Including a possible NC that UK might get and Aggie will put up on their wall."

It's pretty pathetic to be honest.

Yet a&m wasn't good enough to make it to the big dance and you're talking smack. Hang another NIT banner in your gym.
laugh.r191677.gif

Unbelievable. This statement is a good example of what I would show someone how off kelter aggy logic works.

"Yet a&m wasn't good enough to make it to the big dance and you're talking smack. Hang another NIT banner in your gym.
laugh.r191677.gif

Apparently neither were the Baylor, Texas, and Iowa St. Embarrassing start to "the best conference in basketball" cough, cough

"Maybe the "Bomb running his mouth curse" really does exist."

I never predicted us to go far. Pretty funny from the guy that said Kennedy was going to turn around A&M this year though.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Maybe the "Bomb running his mouth curse" really does exist."

I never predicted us to go far. Pretty funny from the guy that said Kennedy was going to turn around A&M this year though.
laugh.r191677.gif

"Actually I never said he would make the dance. he did get 20 wins though."

A&M beat zero top 50 RPI teams. Bravo. Kennedy is shit. Make fun of Barnes all you want, but you guys would take him in a heart beat.

"By the way, I was talking about you running your mouth about the Big 12."

I said the Big 12 was the best RPI conference in the country, which was a fact. March is a different animal than the regular season. I have most Big 12 teams in my bracket losing early except Iowa State. Like I said in the other thread, I don't care how the Big 12 does in postseason play because it has no impact on Texas.

This post was edited on 3/19 9:03 PM by utisdabomb12

"Yet a&m wasn't good enough to make it to the big dance and you're talking smack. Hang another NIT banner in your gym.
laugh.r191677.gif

Apparently neither were the Baylor, Texas, and Iowa St. Embarrassing start to "the best conference in basketball" cough, cough
Please let everyone know what a&m accomplished this year...

"Please let everyone know what a&m accomplished this year.."

The funniest thing is he's talking trash about a Baylor team that beat his aggys by 14 with their best player being hobbled.
laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif

#1 You are an idiot. Baylor/Texas and Iowa State actually DID make the NCAA tourney... aggy did not... aggy didnt make it b/c they werent good enough, but the 3 Big 12 teams were.. which is why our teams played in the real tourney, and yall went to the NIT again.... when do you hang the banners for it this time?

#2 a KSU poster started this thread.. not that I think you are smart enough to notice that.....

#3 tell us all about the success of the aggys in mens sports this year... or for the last 100. I will wait to laugh and mock you until after you post something stupid and fully retarded.

#4 if you took your head out of your dogs rectum, you would have noticed that most sports writers had the Big 12 listed as the best basketball conference this year going in to the tourney.... but dont let logic or facts get in the way of you sucking out loud and being wrong....

#5 answer the question that was posed - when are the aggys gonna hang the participation banner for the NIT like they did last year..... what a friggin joke... stuff like that is why NOBODY takes you guys seriously and you get ridiculed at every turn......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT