Best non Texas games week 5

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
A little bit earlier then usual but

Alabama/Georgia is a compelling matchup. As good a regular season matchup as I've seen in a long time. One thing I noticed about Georgia's defense in Kentucky game was the speed they have at the edge. I was impressed and it's something we'll have to be ready for when we play them next month. That whole defense is fast. Is Carson Beck better than Jalen Milroe? I think Milroe is better but we'll find out soon enough.

Over the last 3 years Georgia is 42/2 with both losses to Alabama in an SEC title game. Maybe Alabama won't be in awe of Georgia. Kalen DeBoer has won some big games in the past and this is his first big test at Alabama. Even though the game is in Tuscaloosa the dawgs are a 3 point

favorite should be great game.

Other games
Slippery Rock is a 16 point favorite over Edinboro.
Don't know much about either team but Illinois is ranked and I hope they kick Penn States ass you guys know how I feel about Penn State.
a&m/Arkansas I hate watching a gave with 2 teams I don't like no way I can be satisfied.

*Oh I almost forgot Oklahoma/Auburn. John Madden once said the most popular position in fb is backup qb. I want to see what this kid Shannon brings to the table. And btw he's the guy we're going to see in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: westx
Man, these games were tough to pick. My best guess is as follows:

#20 Okie St at #23 Kstate (-5): Good game. I have to take the Cats.

#15 Louisville vs #16 ND (-6.5): Domers

#21 SAS (-2) at Auburn: I will take the sorry ass sooners to win it.

Arki at #24 Aggies (-4): I looked hard to find a way to pick the Ags, but just couldn't. A Jr. QB vs Fr QB advantage Ark. The only thing is the turnovers for Arki are more than the Ags. Arki wins straight up.

CU at UCF (-14.5): Upset special based on points. Easy pick for me. CU to win outright, but at least to cover.

#2 Georgia (-2) vs #4 Bama: I am not too confident, but I have to take Georgia

#19 Illinois vs #9 PSU (-19): I think Illini schedule is more impressive. That QB for Illini is not bad. I will take Illini to win straight up, but at the very least the will cover. I can't imagine PSU winning by 19.

Man, these games were tough to pick. My best guess is as follows:

#20 Okie St at #23 Kstate (-5): Good game. I have to take the Cats.

#15 Louisville vs #16 ND (-6.5): Domers

#21 SAS (-2) at Auburn: I will take the sorry ass sooners to win it.

Arki at #24 Aggies (-4): I looked hard to find a way to pick the Ags, but just couldn't. A Jr. QB vs Fr QB advantage Ark. The only thing is the turnovers for Arki are more than the Ags. Arki wins straight up.

CU at UCF (-14.5): Upset special based on points. Easy pick for me. CU to win outright, but at least to cover.

#2 Georgia (-2) vs #4 Bama: I am not too confident, but I have to take Georgia

#19 Illinois vs #9 PSU (-19): I think Illini schedule is more impressive. That QB for Illini is not bad. I will take Illini to win straight up, but at the very least the will cover. I can't imagine PSU winning by 19.
If Pig beats aggy- don't plan on calling the state suicide hotline any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: txleapd