ADVERTISEMENT

Best non TX games this week

Wisc beats ND L
Utah State beats Boise L
WKU beats Indiana Lost, but covered W
WVU gives OU all they can handle. I wouldn't be surprised if WV wins the game Lost, but covered W
Texas beats Tech in a close, high scoring game W
SMU beats TCU W
Arkansas beats a&m W
Florida will demolish the other UT W
NC State beats Clemson W
7-2

Reactions: clob94
Well you were certainly right about NCS. I don't think I posted it on here but I thought Clemson wouldn't make.the playoffs this time you can't be great every year.

Baylor is going to be good this year but ISU played an undisciplined game and they deserved to lose. And when that happens it doesn't matter if you're the better team. Look for Baylor vs BYU on 10/16.

I let my dislike for ND cloud my judgement. But I never liked WI anyway.

SC is losing by 25 points against ORS of all people. Whoever takes this job has his work cut out for him. Look for AZS in the Pac XII south.

I thought SMU had a chance and I'm glad they won. I see they talked trash and backed it up.

Two top 10 teams losing this week.

Props to @LonghornMM he's the man of the hour this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
I was going to wait till the end of the week but since westx is trying to take my thread away from me

SMU/TCU the mustangs won in dramatic fashion last week so who knows

Cow college/AR I don't AR I guess dyk the SEC network has its own gameday?

SC/ORS Trojan's off to a good start with new coach watch them closely.

ND/WI neutral site game I'll take WI.

ISU/Baylor diadevic we'll find out how good the 2021 bears are this Saturday.

Btw I watched some of the UT east/Chiefs game the other night. Great game but what I liked most was hearing the roar of the crowd I really missed that.
Great call on the Trojans Maybe be a little less ambiguous on your picks?

Welp looks like I was spot on. Rattler on fire. Oh what I'd give to be able to post on Texags right now
Bell, you musta missed this while you were ‘taking care of bidness’… remember, the job is never complete… until the paperwork is done.

I dont get all the hating on Rattler. I dont care much what happens in Norman......as long as we whip their ass. I dont think we have much room for all this bravado until we show we deserve it. Beating TCU and then taking care of OU sucks would go a long way toward doing just that. I hate to say it, but OU aint the one thats been down for 10 years......Come on sark....bring us back!!!

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt.

It sounds like whining and sour grapes on Patterson's behalf. Win the game against SMU, coach, and none of this stuff happens. He needs to take the blame for the loss and quit pointing fingers at SMU.

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt.

That’s his pattern. What a blowhard. And a .500 coach for half a decade. come on Sark - pound him into retirement!,

Georgia vs Arky could be a wake up call for Arky.
I see it being a 13-7 low scoring defensive snooze fest. Both teams have really good defenses that get after the QB. I think Arkansas is the surprise team this year and is going to give Bama a game.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I see it being a 13-7 low scoring defensive snooze fest. Both teams have really good defenses that get after the QB. I think Arkansas is the surprise team this year and is going to give Bama a game.
Ok. We shall see.

Potential upsets this weekend are BC over Clemson, Rutgers over Ohio State, Cincinnati over ND, Mississippi over Alabama, Kentucky over Florida, KSU over OU. With KJ Jefferson not being 100% healthy, Arkansas has no chance to beat Georgia.

Arky has no chance v GA without KJ. The Hogs D may keep it close for a couple quarters but will tire out then GA will put up some points.

Potential upsets this weekend are BC over Clemson, Rutgers over Ohio State, Cincinnati over ND, Mississippi over Alabama, Kentucky over Florida, KSU over OU. With KJ Jefferson not being 100% healthy, Arkansas has no chance to beat Georgia.
I look at your list and I see KSU beating OK as the upset

Cincy/golden domers is a compelling matchup

I think tOSU lose at least one more game but I dont know which one

Other games

Baylor/OSU cowboys

TT/WV mounties

AZS/UCLA bruins

Auburn/LSU former TX oc Bryan Harsin is the Auburn coach now. Tigers.

TX over TCU by as much as possible.

And as always
HookemHorns

Texas wins by 17+

Georgia covers and could be 20+ point win. Still don’t think Arkansas is there yet.

Ags get scare and play another crappy offensive game. Miss St and the points

Ole Miss plays close and I like the points. Still think Bama gets the win

LSU beats Auburn

Give me Michigan over Wisconsin in a low confidence rating

Notre Dame wins by 6

Staying away fro OU and Kansas St..gut says Kstate stays within the spread but not touching

ADVERTISEMENT