ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html

Last edited:
Sleepy's just keeping the masses hysterical. That's how he got elected. Any and all gains our country has been rewarded since sleepy's inauguration were because of Trump. Sleepy's just riding the Trump wave and taking credit for it. Most folks don't or can't see this. 😁

Last edited:
Bell.....I think you are reading way too much into this. I am more inclined to believe that Biden is so far gone that he doesn’t have the capacity to not believe his own bullshit. I don’t think he knows what his bullshit even is. He does his best to read his cue cards, but even that is getting harder. He does not even attempt to look. At his audience any more.

Bell.....I think you are reading way too much into this. I am more inclined to believe that Biden is so far gone that he doesn’t have the capacity to not believe his own bullshit. I don’t think he knows what his bullshit even is. He does his best to read his cue cards, but even that is getting harder. He does not even attempt to look. At his audience any more.
Like he was owed the presidency.

Sleepy's just keeping the masses hysterical. That's how he got elected. Any and all gains our country has been rewarded since sleepy's inauguration were because of Trump. Sleepy's just riding the Trump wave and taking credit for it. Most folks don't or can't see this. 😁
Yes, Psaki et al are bragging about Biden's "new jobs created" but fail to mention the hand he had in making those same jobs disappear merely a year ago only to reappear and take credit for them now as if he created them.

You may be on to something with your post

Reactions: oldhorn2
why is this thread allowed in a Longhorn Sports forum?

per OB.....

Longhorn Sports New​

Want to talk politics, Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
It appears you didn't read the rules thoroughly before posting them. You do realize Bum would have despised Biden don’t you?

Last edited:
why is this thread allowed in a Longhorn Sports forum?

per OB.....

Longhorn Sports New​

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
Easy Karen. Just because we've decided not to pay 9.95 every month for sports insight that we can get with a free phone call, does that mean we've also forfeited the right to post about sh!t that makes us miffed? Or do only you 9.95ers get to do that?

I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html
The only dipshit here is you. 605,000 covid related deaths in the U.S. spell hoax only to an imbecile such as yourself

Be sure to set aside a little vacation time so you can visit lying ass Donald in jail

The only dipshit here is you. 605,000 covid related deaths in the U.S. spell hoax only to an imbecile such as yourself
True Covid deaths huh? Total bullshit. Here’s how it works darlin’: victim A has cancer, been fighting for 2 years, he’s terminal, at the end he contracts covid/ pneumonia and dies, what did he die from? Covid gets the nod.

post the numbers of a totally healthy people contracting Covid and dying. I’ll be waiting. It’s a bullshit hoax meant to put fear into sheeple like yourself so the powers that be can accomplish their power grab. Tell me again how we shut down the country for any of the other actual pandemics such as the Spanish flu?

Where does Covid hoax rank in comparison to the other pandemics and what is the survival rate? There’s a reason Biden and Fauci changed the narrative from Covid hoax deaths to Covid hoax ‘new cases’ . The survival rates were a little too embarrassing for their narrative, kind of like your position on Covid hoax.

Covid/pneumonia piggybacks off other diseases , fact, but is routinely used to falsely claim deaths were attributed to it for financial and political gain.

Last edited:
Be sure to set aside a little vacation time so you can visit lying ass Donald in jail
Trump will not be charged with a damn thing, another witch hunt just like you and your ilk promised us all that there was collusion Chucklz. The charge against the Trump Organization is total bs and will he meritless.

why isn’t your boy Biden and his son under full investigation? There’s is actually a computer full of incriminating evidence of a sitting VP and his greasy ass family. How embarrassing that bunch is.

THIS^^^^^^^

This is the most important question the nation has faced in years....
The answer to this question has nothing to do with politics in the traditional sense (Dems v GOP). In the end, neither party can stop the trajectory the country is headed in; but one party is making that trajectory a lot easier and faster.
99% of the folks in this country are too afraid to know the truth.

"Where's Hunter?" Oh nevermind, here he is with Douchebag Joe being the national embarrassments that they are:
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3237708/biden-hunter-addiction-from-mommy-and-me-rehab/
Well, well, well, just as I called it last week, but I had no idea it would be this blatant. So, Hunter Biden in his new venture of 'painting" is now selling his artwork thru back door channels. Let's see he had no experience in oil and gas but makes a killing by sitting on the board of Burisma along with other documented pay for play schemes while his dad was the sitting VP and now we have meth head Hunter who just started painting, selling his art for $500,00 thru back door channels. Gee wanna bet it's for back door access to daddy? Where's the investigations into this corrupt embarrassment of a family?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reach-deal-buyers-paintings-confidential.html

Last edited:
Well, well, well, just as I called it last week, but I had no idea it would be this blatant. So, Hunter Biden in his new venture of 'painting" is now selling his artwork thru back door channels. Let's see he had no experience in oil and gas but makes a killing by sitting on the board of Burism along with other documented pay for play schemes while his dad was the sitting VP and now we have meth head Hunter who just started painting, selling his art for $500,00 thru back door channels. Gee wanna bet it's for back door access to daddy? Where's the investigations into this corrupt embarrassment of a family?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...reach-deal-buyers-paintings-confidential.html
Yeah but orange man bad!!!

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT