ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

There’s plenty of fear mongering going about this Delta variant. To this point, it hasn’t shown to be more deadly than previous strains. I’m fully vaccinated, anyway, so I’m at least protected against serious infection.

There’s plenty of fear mongering going about this Delta variant. To this point, it hasn’t shown to be more deadly than previous strains. I’m fully vaccinated, anyway, so I’m at least protected against serious infection.
Really? I’m reading you can be infected with the covid flu even if you’re vaccinated. Perhaps that’s because it’s not a vaccine

So you think.

why is this thread allowed in a Longhorn Sports forum?

per OB.....

Longhorn Sports New​

Want to talk Longhorn football, basketball or baseball? This is the place to go for interaction with Longhorns, Sooners, Aggies and the rest of the crazies.
I’m reading these as two separate sentences with different meanings. I choose to follow the second one which, to me, implies we can interact with our like minded Longhorn friends with just about any topic. Thanks for playing though. Here’s your prize.

I’m reading these as two separate sentences with different meanings. I choose to follow the second one which, to me, implies we can interact with our like minded Longhorn friends with just about any topic. Thanks for playing though. Here’s your prize.
Exactly

Reactions: orangeflow
What did he win?

Reactions: Belldozer1
What did he win?
When you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Some of the 9.95ers see themselves as warriors supreme for social justice. The guilt they feel because their great great great great grandpappy owned slaves makes them feel as though they have to champion all things social justice. Those of us whose family didn't make it to the US until the late 19th century don't feel that guilt.

Just watched a replay of the 2001 OU/UT RRR.

UT's defense was murderous. D. Johnson, Vasher, etc. were lighting up OU guys left and right all game. What a battle.

What might have been if Applewhite had started in 2001 instead of the golden child Chris Simms?

Reactions: oldhorn2

UT's defense was murderous. D. Johnson, Vasher, etc. were lighting up OU guys left and right all game. What a battle.

What might have been if Applewhite had started in 2001 instead of the golden child Chris Simms?

What thread did you think you were posting in? Your comment has nothing to do with the thread at all. I laughed as I read your comment because it isn't relevant to the thread.

What thread did you think you were posting in? Your comment has nothing to do with the thread at all. I laughed as I read your comment because it isn't relevant to the thread.
We mix in football with other things and other things with football.

Watch this--- I shot a wild pig last weekend in Cuero. 3 hundy lbs. Head shot. 115 yards. From my suppressed 300 Blackout SBR. Dropped him like 3rd period French.

Well my man, we might not have witnessed this. Applewhite fell victim to the greasing of hands imo.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
When you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Some of the 9.95ers see themselves as warriors supreme for social justice. The guilt they feel because their great great great great grandpappy owned slaves makes them feel as though they have to champion all things social justice. Those of us whose family didn't make it to the US until the late 19th century don't feel that guilt.
In your opinion, is this sleepy's guilt?

Excellent observation sir but did you know that if you mix Dukes mayonnaise in a 70/30 venison/beef patty, it'll be so damn good you'll wanna slap yo momma!
Facts.

Does it have to be Dukes? I'm kinda partial to Hellman's.
Only one way to find out. Mayo does add a little flavor but the main reason to add it is because your burger will have to be charcoal before it goes dry.
Since venison is very lean, it needs to be cooked on the rare side but many people believe it's still raw if it isnt completely dark brown. To me this defeats the purpose of using better quality meats. So, slap in some mayo and it'll still be good for your well done friends as well.

Only one way to find out. Mayo does add a little flavor but the main reason to add it is because your burger will have to be charcoal before it goes dry.
Since venison is very lean, it needs to be cooked on the rare side but many people believe it's still raw if it isnt completely dark brown. To me this defeats the purpose of using better quality meats. So, slap in some mayo and it'll still be good for your well done friends as well.
That's some good info brother. I love my burgers.

We mix in football with other things and other things with football.

Watch this--- I shot a wild pig last weekend in Cuero. 3 hundy lbs. Head shot. 115 yards. From my suppressed 300 Blackout SBR. Dropped him like 3rd period French.
300? Way out of my league.

300? Way out of my league.
Nah, the 300 AAC is a 7.62x35mm. You can use your standard 5.56 lower but need to buy an upper for as low as $150. Same mags, bolt carrier, buffer ect....

The fun begins when you use the ridiculously overpriced subsonic rds with a shhhhh can. It gets almost movie quiet with a wet can but anything over 100yds or so needs to be supersonic. Subs drop about 1ft @ 100yds....seriously.

Nah, the 300 AAC is a 7.62x35mm. You can use your standard 5.56 lower but need to buy an upper for as low as $150. Same mags, bolt carrier, buffer ect....

The fun begins when you use the ridiculously overpriced subsonic rds with a shhhhh can. It gets almost movie quiet with a wet can but anything over 100yds or so needs to be supersonic. Subs drop about 1ft @ 100yds....seriously.
Question--- I've seen frogs and oda guys do this. They spritz water onto their can because it makes it even more quiet. Was this something that you guys were encouraged to do? I mean, it's one thing to be delivered in an SDV, your sh!ts wet. It's another to be in an Afghan mountain pass and call time out so you can wet your can. How'd that work?

Question--- I've seen frogs and oda guys do this. They spritz water onto their can because it makes it even more quiet. Was this something that you guys were encouraged to do? I mean, it's one thing to be delivered in an SDV, your sh!ts wet. It's another to be in an Afghan mountain pass and call time out so you can wet your can. How'd that work?
Depends on what they were doing at the time really. Lessening sound is one thing but a wet can also reduces muzzle flash & recoil.

When making an univited visit to your buddies residence, you'd prefer the neighboring cave to not hear or see the party because they're next on the pub crawl.

Reactions: westx and freeper
True Covid deaths huh? Total bullshit. Here’s how it works darlin’: victim A has cancer, been fighting for 2 years, he’s terminal, at the end he contracts covid/ pneumonia and dies, what did he die from? Covid gets the nod.

post the numbers of a totally healthy people contracting Covid and dying. I’ll be waiting. It’s a bullshit hoax meant to put fear into sheeple like yourself so the powers that be can accomplish their power grab. Tell me again how we shut down the country for any of the other actual pandemics such as the Spanish flu?

Where does Covid hoax rank in comparison to the other pandemics and what is the survival rate? There’s a reason Biden and Fauci changed the narrative from Covid hoax deaths to Covid hoax ‘new cases’ . The survival rates were a little too embarrassing for their narrative, kind of like your position on Covid hoax.

Covid/pneumonia piggybacks off other diseases , fact, but is routinely used to falsely claim deaths were attributed to it for financial and political gain.
Still crickets from @dkrieger. Since you won't post any relevant figures regarding Covid deaths I will:

LET'S DO SOME MATH...........

As of June 16th

World Population - 7,8 billion
Total Covid Cases - 182 million
Total Covid Deaths - 3.94 million

% of population that has gotten Covid (182 million divided by world population 7.8 billion = 2.3%)

% of population that has died of Covid (total # of deaths 3.94 million divided by total Covid cases 182 million = 2.1%)

% of people who've gotten Covid and died ( 2.3% x 2.1% = .04%)

CONCLUSION

Your chances of getting Covid and dying from it are --------------------------> .04%

THIS IS NOT A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT