ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Still crickets from @dkrieger. Since you won't post any relevant figures regarding Covid deaths I will:

LET'S DO SOME MATH...........

As of June 16th

World Population - 7,8 billion
Total Covid Cases - 182 million
Total Covid Deaths - 3.94 million

% of population that has gotten Covid (182 million divided by world population 7.8 billion = 2.3%)

% of population that has died of Covid (total # of deaths 3.94 million divided by total Covid cases 182 million = 2.1%)

% of people who've gotten Covid and died ( 2.3% x 2.1% = .04%)

CONCLUSION

Your chances of getting Covid and dying from it are --------------------------> .04%

THIS IS NOT A PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree. Yet, CA just passed a rule requiring K-12 students to wear a mask in the fall or they will not be allowed on campus. Unbelievable.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...021-07-12/california-k-12-students-mask-rules

Reactions: Belldozer1
The only dipshit here is you. 605,000 covid related deaths in the U.S. spell hoax only to an imbecile such as yourself
Pays big money …that “dying of COVID“diagnosis. One of these days it may even be as bad as the flu. Dang it! Where’s my mask? I need it for protection - Hunter and Father Time are on tv again giving advice! Hunter on how to discover the next Spindletop and Father Time on the secret to a successful LSAT. …… Still cannot believe anyone with a shred of intelligence would listen to anything they have to say. Zero credibility….zero

I just can't get over sleepy's election. Hell, I thought Carter was bad then come along Clinton, Obama? See where this is going?

Any time a president has to go on TV and continue to say things like "the most secure election ever" over and over again, and then get the media (who are simply mouth pieces for the DNC) and we know this is 100% true because Donna Brazille LIED on national TV about NOT giving the CNN questions to Hillary before the debate with Bernie---- clearly collusion-- and then admitted later that she in fact DID give the questions to Hillary-- at that point, a red flag should have been permanently thrown over CNN forever--

So when CNN and MS NBC and ABC and CBS keep insisting, like the president does, that is election was a clean as the Virginia Mary's sheets, it gives me the same uneasy feeling as when I'm offered money by our same government to go and get a shot that hasn't been fully approved by the FDA.

Makes me a little ****ing leary.

Regardless of your opinions about covid, if you decide to get vaccinated you might take the Johnson & Johnson side effects seriously.
A buddy of mine had to get the poke inorder to to return to work. He got the J&J.
Within 24hrs he thought he was having a heart attack and went to the ER. He was placed on life support late last night. They're saying it doesn't look good. 41yrs old.

Any time a president has to go on TV and continue to say things like "the most secure election ever" over and over again, and then get the media (who are simply mouth pieces for the DNC) and we know this is 100% true because Donna Brazille LIED on national TV about NOT giving the CNN questions to Hillary before the debate with Bernie---- clearly collusion-- and then admitted later that she in fact DID give the questions to Hillary-- at that point, a red flag should have been permanently thrown over CNN forever--

So when CNN and MS NBC and ABC and CBS keep insisting, like the president does, that is election was a clean as the Virginia Mary's sheets, it gives me the same uneasy feeling as when I'm offered money by our same government to go and get a shot that hasn't been fully approved by the FDA.

Makes me a little ****ing leary.
Fauci is supposed to make the masses jump on board.

Regardless of your opinions about covid, if you decide to get vaccinated you might take the Johnson & Johnson side effects seriously.
A buddy of mine had to get the poke inorder to to return to work. He got the J&J.
Within 24hrs he thought he was having a heart attack and went to the ER. He was placed on life support late last night. They're saying it doesn't look good. 41yrs old.
My little brother-- he's a puss, but a tough little puss when he wants to be--

Has tested positive and I know he has had some blood pressure issues. He's down with a hundy fever and feels like he's dragging a sleigh. Was your buddy an "old school" buddy of yours from the 22-24?

Has tested positive and I know he has had some blood pressure issues. He's down with a hundy fever and feels like he's dragging a sleigh. Was your buddy an "old school" buddy of yours from the 22-24?
No, this cat is a local. Perfectly healthy dude so the only thing we can figure is possibly a bad interaction with antidepressants he's taken for years.

No, this cat is a local. Perfectly healthy dude so the only thing we can figure is possibly a bad interaction with antidepressants he's taken for years.
It's an auto-immune response. He probably has had the bug and has the anti-bodies. Anyway, the jab changes one's RNA so that the body can recognize its own cells as foreign. His white blood cells are attacking his own organs.

https://citizenfreepress.com/column...sues-chilling-warning-on-covid-mrna-vaccines/

The msm does not cover these reactions and deaths so that it can be reported that the vaccine is 100% safe. Why are they pushing so hard when this is no more than a cold or less for 99% of people?

Reactions: Metcalf #2

The Isatis Root works well against the virus. I have tested positive for the anti bodies. It knocks the virus out by prohibiting replication and cell entry. I had the same virus as before recently and remembered that I had the Isatis Root. I took it again and the symptoms of virus were gone in 24 hours. Same for my family. They will still have congestion in some cases for a few days.

My 93 yo neighbor was out mowing her lawn the day of her vaccine and was dead the next day.

Proof
6 rows down and 10 rows down from top.

Fast 2 day standard delivery

https://www.newgreenusa.com/products/isatis-root-extract-ban-lan-gen-maximum-strength-500mg-60-capsules?currency=USD&variant=32589145089&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping

It's even better when combined with myricetin. I said over a year ago that it was effective as well and now it is unavailable. My only guess as to why the isatis root is available.... it grows like a Texas weed and the Chinese produce it. They aren't waiting on any government bennies to hit their accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

same with my sister. She got the J&J 4 months ago, and hasn’t been out of bed much since. Multiple EMS calls because she thought she was having a heart attack, and permanent dizziness. She’s still on sick leave, but nearing danger of losing her job over it. She’s 44, and sicker than if she’d actually gotten this overhyped flu strain.

F*ck the Covid hoax and any mealy mouthed, brain dead, c***sucker who propagates it.

It's an auto-immune response. He probably has had the bug and has the anti-bodies. Anyway, the jab changes one's RNA so that the body can recognize its own cells as foreign. His white blood cells are attacking his own organs.

https://citizenfreepress.com/column...sues-chilling-warning-on-covid-mrna-vaccines/

The msm does not cover these reactions and deaths so that it can be reported that the vaccine is 100% safe. Why are they pushing so hard when this is no more than a cold or less for 99% of people?
That makes more sense, who knows.

I'm very curious if that nasty bug we got around Oct-Nov '19 was actually covid or not. Ran a 104 fever then couldn't be more than a room away from a crapper for a week.

There's a study going on that I may participate in just to get a free antibodies test to find out. Take a look and tell me what you think if you get a chance.

That makes more sense, who knows.

I'm very curious if that nasty bug we got around Oct-Nov '19 was actually covid or not. Ran a 104 fever then couldn't be more than a room away from a crapper for a week.

There's a study going on that I may participate in just to get a free antibodies test to find out. Take a look and tell me what you think if you get a chance.
It wouldn't hurt. This gives Texas the ability to know who has the anti bodies and can prove heard immunity against any crap sleepy joe tries to pull in the future. Texas can give its residents proof of immunity beyond what the federal government is not willing to do. Good for Texas.

Wish his fam could file some kind of lawsuit against his work. Absolute bullshit people are already requiring the vaccine in order to do things. It is beyond insane.

Does everyone here see what traitor Biden has done to this country in a mere 7 months? He wants total governmental control of all of our movements. And you stupid liberals on here are so freaking embarrassed of him, as is the rest of the country that you can't even defend him, nor do you attempt to even try. But thank goodness orange man is gone right? Tell us all again how Biden is "uniting" both sides. Chucklz.Imbeciles.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ironic that after meeting with the Texas Democrat bunch a senior Pelosi aide and a White House Staffer have tested positive for Covid.

......so turns out the Dems playing hookie created a "super Spreader" event.....

proves there is a God after all....

ironic that after meeting with the Texas Democrat bunch a senior Pelosi aide and a White House Staffer have tested positive for Covid.

......so turns out the Dems playing hookie created a "super Spreader" event.....

proves there is a God after all....

These politicians either lied about getting the vaccine, or lied about the effectiveness.

IT IS TOO EARLY TO START REQUIRING PEOPLE TO HAVE IT TO GO PLACES!!! What in the hell do people not understand about this only being on the market for less than 9 months???

These politicians either lied about getting the vaccine, or lied about the effectiveness.

IT IS TOO EARLY TO START REQUIRING PEOPLE TO HAVE IT TO GO PLACES!!! What in the hell do people not understand about this only being on the market for less than 9 months???
I'm sure this is something that most everyone understands but when I see these statements I have to comment.

The vaccines don't create a force field around your body where no viral particles can enter. They can still enter your body like they do unvaccinated people. Once they are in your body, your bodies immune response kicks in. This happens in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. The difference is in most vaccinated people, their body has already learned how to fight off the virus which allows it to do it much faster. The quicker response prevents the virus from replicating as many times and prevents infection or serious infection. In unvaccinated people the immune response is slower and the virus is able to replicate to much higher numbers which is more likely to create a serious infection. So in both cases a test can pick up viral particles in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people because the tests only detect whats there and not if you are necessarily infected or at what levels. The tests might even detect dead viral particles. So in short a test finding the virus should not be evidence that the vaccines are not effective.

The problem is they are testing people who have no symptoms or very mild, and claiming it as a case even though their immune system has already kicked its ass (applies for both vac and unvac). I have no idea why they still insist on testing people who are not sick. All it does is create more drama which this country doesn't need.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here and everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions and choices but to everyone here who has taken the so called "vaccine" should probably be alarmed by this. It's the never ending circle of fear they are hoping for to win elections and seize ultimate control of everyone's life.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Check this out. We're now at the point where we have more deaths from Covid vaccines than from Covid.

Well, yeah but that's taking backseat billing to the "new cases of Delta variant" in the U.S. Chucklz. They're like a well oiled machine. They have a plandemic for every occasion.

I'm sure this is something that most everyone understands but when I see these statements I have to comment.

The vaccines don't create a force field around your body where no viral particles can enter. They can still enter your body like they do unvaccinated people. Once they are in your body, your bodies immune response kicks in. This happens in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. The difference is in most vaccinated people, their body has already learned how to fight off the virus which allows it to do it much faster. The quicker response prevents the virus from replicating as many times and prevents infection or serious infection. In unvaccinated people the immune response is slower and the virus is able to replicate to much higher numbers which is more likely to create a serious infection. So in both cases a test can pick up viral particles in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people because the tests only detect whats there and not if you are necessarily infected or at what levels. The tests might even detect dead viral particles. So in short a test finding the virus should not be evidence that the vaccines are not effective.

The problem is they are testing people who have no symptoms or very mild, and claiming it as a case even though their immune system has already kicked its ass (applies for both vac and unvac). I have no idea why they still insist on testing people who are not sick. All it does is create more drama which this country doesn't need.

Not a fan of tongue in cheek comments I take it?

Or do seriously disagree with the requiring people to have a vaccine to do things and go places already?

ADVERTISEMENT