ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Not a fan of tongue in cheek comments I take it?

Or do seriously disagree with the requiring people to have a vaccine to do things and go places already?
It’s hard to tell what’s tongue and cheek now days.

I absolutely disagree with requiring vaccines, as well as mask mandates and shutdowns. Let people decide for themselves.

I have a question for the armchair attorney's on here: Let's say my kid's public school requires my kid to have a "vaccine" before returning to school in the fall and let's say my kid gets the so called "vaccine" but dies of complications from the 'vaccine', from a legal standpoint, could I take legal action against my kid's school for making that mandatory? I'll hang up and listen.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Last edited:
Reactions: TX1972
I have a question for the armchair attorney's on here: Let's say my kid's public school requires my kid to have a "vaccine" before returning to school in the fall and let's say my kid gets the so called "vaccine" but dies of complications from the 'vaccine', from a legal standpoint, could I take legal action against my kid's school for making that mandatory? I'll hang up and listen.
One more reason for school vouchers.

The only reason a school system would institute such a policy is to avoid reputational risk (i.e., school board members determine that they must follow the vaccine groundswell despite the clear scientific evidence that covid is not a risk to school-age children and the growing evidence of health risks of the vaccine to school age children with underlying heart issues).
It will only take a few of these deaths and law suits to reverse the risk calculus. As soon as the risk to the school system changes from reputational to legal risk then these absurd policies would stop.
Very arm-chair perspective here.

Reactions: Belldozer1
The only reason a school system would institute such a policy is to avoid reputational risk (i.e., school board members determine that they must follow the vaccine groundswell despite the clear scientific evidence that covid is not a risk to school-age children and the growing evidence of health risks of the vaccine to school age children with underlying heart issues).
It will only take a few of these deaths and law suits to reverse the risk calculus. As soon as the risk to the school system changes from reputational to legal risk then these absurd policies would stop.
Very arm-chair perspective here.
No, I agree and unfortunately it will probably take some kids losing their lives due to complications from the 'vaccine' and the ensuing legal battles to get things back into perspective

No, I agree and unfortunately it will probably take some kids losing their lives due to complications from the 'vaccine' and the ensuing legal battles to get things back into perspective
That’s it. Unfortunately, we’ve lost the rule of law in this country. There are only a few instances in which repercussions are realized for breaches of law, morality or ethics.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
It depends. If the school district has no process in place for people to be considered exempt from taking the vaccine and requires everyone to be vaccinated then yes there’s some legal exposure to the district as well as the administrators and individual school board members who approved the vaccine requirement. They would have to be reasonable and appropriate in their actions so as to minimize their legal risks.

It depends. If the school district has no process in place for people to be considered exempt from taking the vaccine and requires everyone to be vaccinated then yes there’s some legal exposure to the district as well as the administrators and individual school board members who approved the vaccine requirement. They would have to be reasonable and appropriate in their actions so as to minimize their legal risks.
Good point Doc on the potential legal risk to the individual school board members and administrators. Once there is a lawsuit or two and these folks recognize this isn’t a theoretical risk, decision making will change.

Two choices.

You sue them.

You go the school and put a bullet in them and claim defense of imminent threat to the life of your child. I get on the jury and you don't do a day of jail time.

Vaccines are exempt from liability and I believe that Covid vax was granted that protection

Nancy, Maxine and Dianne are part of sleepy's concubine. California politics is a melanoma for the United States.

I gotta add this here, thought I'd share. 😁

The thugs essentially rule the urban streets in Biden’s America. No cash bail, decriminalizing certain offenses, releasing non-violent offenders from prisons, and other leftist DA policies have resulted in a power shift from law enforcement to the criminals.
And, there is no father at home teaching morality and ethics for the 2% of the population that is committing 70% of these crimes.
The social contract upon which a civilized society depends is broken and not recognized by these thugs. They feel entitled now.
Without law and order and a social contract, society is F’d. Get out of cities. It won’t get better for a generation or two.

Last edited:
Nancy, Maxine and Dianne are part of sleepy's concubine. California politics is a melanoma for the United States.

I gotta add this here, thought I'd share. 😁

This article I'm attaching has a breakdown transcript of the questions he was asked and his responses. I challenge anyone to read this and tell me how safe we are with this person in charge. No way our adversaries take this dunce seriously. This is beyond alarming. Good job libs, you all knew he was like this before the election, good job.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...policy-work-falsely-says-WONT-COVID-shot.html

This article I'm attaching has a breakdown transcript of the questions he was asked and his responses. I challenge anyone to read this and tell me how safe we are with this person in charge. No way our adversaries take this dunce seriously. This is beyond alarming. Good job libs, you all knew he was like this before the election, good job.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...policy-work-falsely-says-WONT-COVID-shot.html

Sad/crazy times we live in these days. Biden is barely coherent and he's done nothing of substance, yet the liberal media says nothing about it. NADA. Crickets. Trump accomplished more in his first week at POTUS than Biden has in his whole political career, yet "orange man is bad". SMDH.

dZFNSBZ.jpg

Lib: “Yes we knew, but orange man bad!”

So now it’s becoming abundantly clear that the Biden admin has been lying all along and the ‘vaccine’ does nothing to protect you from Covid hoax in general. Chucklz who would have guessed?https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...nford-students-test-positive-coronavirus.html
Seven must be the unlucky number. Here is a report from here in El Paso where 7 people that were vaccinated actually died of Covid. We better save these reports to the hard drive before Big Brother censors them from the annals of history

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/n...y-vaccinated-people-died-covid-19/8046495002/

meanwhile, back at the retirement community here 10 min from Clobs new digs.....Everyday I am seeing a parade of potential new residents checking the community out. I ask em.....where y'all from?...answer...California!...They all claim to want out of Cali to escape $6.00 gas taxes and crime....

California is not a location. It is an infection. The people try and flee it, but they are already infected so they just spread it everywhere.....the original pandemic!

meanwhile, back at the retirement community here 10 min from Clobs new digs.....Everyday I am seeing a parade of potential new residents checking the community out. I ask em.....where y'all from?...answer...California!...They all claim to want out of Cali to escape $6.00 gas taxes and crime....

California is not a location. It is an infection. The people try and flee it, but they are already infected so they just spread it everywhere.....the original pandemic!
Spreading the Pelosi, Maxine, Feinstein virus.

You better pack up the wagon and head over to the Kissing Tree.

ADVERTISEMENT