ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Check this out. We're now at the point where we have more deaths from Covid vaccines than from Covid.

Check this out: that's a bunch of bullshit. Per the CDC:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

The deaths they are talking about in the last sentence are the THREE deaths believed to have been caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

That's right: as usual, Gateway Pundit is intentionally posting false information.

Last edited:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

The deaths they are talking about in the last sentence are the THREE deaths believed to have been caused by the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

That's right: as usual, Gateway Pundit is intentionally posting false information.
You do realize Ernest Tubb would be laughing at Covid hoax too right? You should change your avatar if you’re going to post nonsense.

Reactions: LonghornMM

So you believe everything the CDC puts out? You really believe all the Covid-19 stats they push. The truth is there’s about a .01% chance at best of dying from Covid. There’s also a .01% chance at best of dying from the vaccines. So why take the vaccine? We’re much better off taking our chances without the vaccine and building our immunities naturally. If you don’t believe that we’re constantly being lied to about Covid by our government then you’re being extremely naive my friend.

So you believe everything the CDC puts out? You really believe all the Covid-19 stats they push. The truth is there’s about a .01% chance at best of dying from Covid. There’s also a .01% chance at best of dying from the vaccines. So why take the vaccine? We’re much better off taking our chances without the vaccine and building our immunities naturally. If you don’t believe that we’re constantly being lied to about Covid by our government then you’re being extremely naive my friend.

YOU cited the VAERS statistics, which come from the CDC. Are the VAERS statistics that you cited accurate or not?

Some people have no commonsense and can't think for themselves. :rolleyes:

Tell that to Drtxhorn. He's the one who linked to the VAERS report. I just responded by saying that Gateway Pundit's analysis of that report is mistaken. But yeah, if you have a problem with the VAERS report, take up with @Drtxhorn . I just happened to drive by and respond.
You have it backwards. The CDC gets their vaccine death stats from VAERS not the other way around. CDC doesn’t control the VAERS reporting and metrics.

Now that the vaccine related deaths have been skyrocketing over the past month, CDC is suddenly not recognizing all of the VEARS statistics. Last week they claim there were only 265 vaccine deaths after weeks where we consistently had thousands of deaths each week. The fact is they’re fudging the numbers from VAERS and nobody is calling them out or questioning them.

We can put this away forever if you people will just get a f****** vaccination. The republican leadership has finally started to tell their constituents to get vaccinated no more excuses.

You go Cali!
If only we would follow the california lead!
More free sh!t, more crap on sidewalks, fewer police and more crime...
Yeah, you've got something there...

We can put this away forever if you people will just get a f****** vaccination. The republican leadership has finally started to tell their constituents to get vaccinated no more excuses.
Hey @outhereincali "Where's Hunter?" Oh nevermind here is is with his greasy ass dad being implicated in the Burisma pay to play scheme. All of their lies are being exposed. Let's hear you be the first to stand up and call for impeachment for this corrupt swamp monster not to mention the Covid hoax lies he's telling the American people in order to destroy the economy/country.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/23/vp-joe-biden-skirted-no-see-mail-law-with-private-accounts-devine/

Sorry @outhereincali, not getting the vaccine, as a matter of fact I will be hosting super spreader event after super spreader event to promote Covid hoax herd immunity. Unlike you I follow the science and the science tells me the "vaccine" is not legit nor needed. Bill Gates thanks you for being his personal guinea pig though.

Last edited:

Come one man. Keep your whack liberal nonsense in the abortion of the state that you live in. This is Texas. We think for ourselves here and don't allow the media and government to influence and dictate our lives. You should trying thinking on your own some time. It's very liberating. And HELL NO I'm not getting that vaccine!

Fine and as long you guys carry on with this charade longer we'll have to wear them, the more reported cases, and the more causalities we'll have. I mean FL said no more masks in March and now there there were 14, 000 reported cases this week. Make a sacrifice for you and help others the shots don't hurt and they're free.

Fine and as long you guys carry on with this charade longer we'll have to wear them, the more reported cases, and the more causalities we'll have. I mean FL said no more masks in March and now there there were 14, 000 reported cases this week. Make a sacrifice for you and help others the shots don't hurt and they're free.
Cases--- now do deaths. The more people that catch the virus and survive means the fewer people paying for a shot.

Natural immunity is better than shot immunity.

Who cares who gets the flu. We only care who dies of it. Deaths are down.

Cases--- now do deaths. The more people that catch the virus and survive means the fewer people paying for a shot.

Natural immunity is better than shot immunity.

Who cares who gets the flu. We only care who dies of it. Deaths are down.
While deaths and debilitating reactions to the mRna vaccine are way up, they skipped the animal trials because they knew this would happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
But I thought people were getting the “vaccine” so they wouldn’t get Covid hoax but now we’re hearing about double vaxxed people getting the covid hoax? Sounds to me like the “vaccine’ is nothing more than a yearly flu shot that are hit or miss as you know. You may want to ask Bill Gates if yours has a warranty or not.at some point the sheeple will be forced to turn on their master when they finally admit to themselves they’ve been played.

@outhereincali is their test monkey and a very compliant one.
Compliance … close down churches and libraries, mask up at all times unless eating, no more than 3 households may gather and gatherings must be held outside, you are discouraged to sing during the holidays … all rules put in place by the CA God-like government during the past Xmas holidays.
Pretty much China. Except this was CA. Compliance. Our own citizens fall in line.

You have it backwards. The CDC gets their vaccine death stats from VAERS not the other way around. CDC doesn’t control the VAERS reporting and metrics.

Now that the vaccine related deaths have been skyrocketing over the past month, CDC is suddenly not recognizing all of the VEARS statistics. Last week they claim there were only 265 vaccine deaths after weeks where we consistently had thousands of deaths each week. The fact is they’re fudging the numbers from VAERS and nobody is calling them out or questioning them.

So I'm reading this article and it says "The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines." Then it says “The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

Aparently anyone can log on and submit a claim and they do not verify the claims. For those of you who can think for themselves please tell me why we should believe this information is anywhere close to accurate? Serious question and not trying to start an argument.

Yup. Instead the Emergency Rooms are beginning to fill up again. I play darts with a couple of doctors from Seton and they are just shaking their damn heads. As of Tuesday night, every Covid case they had was an unvaccinated person ... and Travis county is 61% vaccinated. You do the math.

• Love
Reactions: danhorn
So I'm reading this article and it says "The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines." Then it says “The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

Aparently anyone can log on and submit a claim and they do not verify the claims. For those of you who can think for themselves please tell me why we should believe this information is anywhere close to accurate? Serious question and not trying to start an argument.
Yeah vaers is pretty much the wikipedia of vaccinations. I dont trust it anymore or less than I trust the gov.
The funny part is that the cdc links directly to it and references it religiously until the numbers started to equalise so NOW it's unreliable. Really, there's nobody in public you should fully trust. It's your life and only your decisions should matter.

Look, I've taken more vaccines for regional crap than I can count but I do my own research and weight the potential risks vs benefits for my family and I. Using their own data, I am not a high risk even if I do catch the bug if I havn't already. According to Dr F's own emails, masks don't do anything much more than serve as a placebo spit guard and the double vaxxed people are catching the new variants so I see no benefit in taking a poke that might harm me as much as potentially protect me. Why add unproven double risk?

I lost both grandparents, 1 uncle, & 1 cousin last year with covid and they all were either old or had other issues. Both my parents are vaxxed and I think they made the right decision for their personal situation.

Remember, big pharma doesn't make money on a healthy population.

ADVERTISEMENT