ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

To be honest, that meme is misleading.

It should say 34 people died in chicago this WEEKEND, not week. 😆
Agreed.

And about those covid shots, anybody else find it funny that the government is considering paying people to get the shot?

Agreed.

And about those covid shots, anybody else find it funny that the government is considering paying people to get the shot?
Some states had the covid shot lottery. Now Massachusetts and Michigan have joined in. Didn't work out in Arkansas though. The lucky guinea pig wins money.

Last edited:
He's talking about the popular vote.
The popular vote is utterly meaningless. It is like saying that i won a basketball game because i scored more field goals. There is only rule in basketball - have more points than the other team.
Similarly, there is only one rule in presidential elections- win the electoral college.
Nothing else matters. And is mere misinterpretation of data to suit ones agenda.

That said, while "my body, my choice" is true. I would rather it be "my body, my choice, my responsibility" and respect the same for others. In other words, respect those who are choosing to get vaccinated and want to follow safe measures like social distancing. If a store has a sign that says "no masks for vaccinated ", do not enter if you are not vaccinated.

The popular vote is utterly meaningless. It is like saying that i won a basketball game because i scored more field goals. There is only rule in basketball - have more points than the other team.
Similarly, there is only one rule in presidential elections- win the electoral college.
Nothing else matters. And is mere misinterpretation of data to suit ones agenda.

That said, while "my body, my choice" is true. I would rather it be "my body, my choice, my responsibility" and respect the same for others. In other words, respect those who are choosing to get vaccinated and want to follow safe measures like social distancing. If a store has a sign that says "no masks for vaccinated ", do not enter if you are not vaccinated.
I find that those that are unvaccinated largely respect others' choice. I don't see the unvaccinated calling those that are vaccinated "murderer," "anti science," or "killer" like I see the vaccinated call the unvaccinated. By and large, at least where I live, the unvaccinated are quietly making their own choice (consulting with a doctor, deciding the benefit of a FDA-unapproved drug doesn't outweigh the Covid risk to them, etc.) and not pushing that choice on to others.

How do you define "my responsibility"? Is it that the unvaccinated should be held responsible for all Covid ills and, therefore, held to financially account? That's too broad in my view.

Last edited:
I ‘ll tell you what, I’m at Discount tire right now it’s a damn shit show. This deliberate overreaction to Covid hoax by the Biden admin. has damn near ruined this country. These guys are way understaffed due to lazy asses wanting to sit at home rather than working. Anyone thinking Covid hoax is going away is fooling themselves as long as Biden is in office. This has nothing to do with getting a vaccine either. Biden is getting caught in lies by talking about mask mandates. It’s all about control, people need to realize that.

You are referring to masks and vaccines as if those are by choice. That is no longer the case and it’s total bullshit. Anyone saying otherwise has their head in the sand and is nothing more than a Biden sympathizer. No way a normal human can’t look around and say wtf is going on with this crap

You are referring to masks and vaccines as if those are by choice. That is no longer the case and it’s total bullshit. Anyone saying otherwise has their head in the sand and is nothing more than a Biden sympathizer. No way a normal human can’t look around and say wtf is going on with this crap
why don't you just go hug someone who has the delta variant and contract the virus yourself? you should not mind because this is all just a hoax to you. you have threatened to host super-spreader events. start with yourself. get infected yourself first and then talk.

btw, I don't believe Biden has any clue what to do about all this. i follow common sense. if there is a fast-spreading disease with adverse effects, i find it sensible to take precautions to stay safe. i'll wear a mask and maintain safe distance because it is the sensible thing to do. not because someone told me to.

1992- Clinton
1996-Clinton
2000-W Bush
2004-W Bush
2008-Obama
2012-Obama
2016-Trump
2020 Biden

I call bullshit on your statement. I count 5. What are you using?....The new math?

and dont even go there about popular vote -vs-electorial vote.... and for that matter, how do you define losing?Lyndon showed the Democratic party how to "win" in 1948, and they have been following that method ever since.
Do you think we are all brain dead?
Bush was a Rino (Democrat that ran as a republican) 7 of 8 is correct

I find that those that are unvaccinated largely respect others' choice. I don't see the unvaccinated calling those that are vaccinated "murderer," "anti science," or "killer" like I see the vaccinated call the unvaccinated. By and large, at least where I live, the unvaccinated are quietly making their own choice (consulting with a doctor, deciding the benefit of a FDA-unapproved drug doesn't outweigh the Covid risk to them, etc.) and not pushing that choice on to others.

How do you define "my responsibility"? Is it that the unvaccinated should be held responsible for all Covid ills and, therefore, held to financially account? That's too broad in my view.
"my responsibility" means if you choose to have sex knowing that you can pregnant, then tough sh... ! if you don't want to get pregnant, just abstain. don't expect other's tax money to be spent to bail you out of the situation you are in because of the choices you made.

i would expect similar standards for covid. be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and the role you can play in the spread of the virus. if you want to jump fo the cliff, more power to you. if you want to take more chances, it affects your family and your neighbors.

why don't you just go hug someone who has the delta variant and contract the virus yourself? you should not mind because this is all just a hoax to you. you have threatened to host super-spreader events. start with yourself. get infected yourself first and then talk.

btw, I don't believe Biden has any clue what to do about all this. i follow common sense. if there is a fast-spreading disease with adverse effects, i find it sensible to take precautions to stay safe. i'll wear a mask and maintain safe distance because it is the sensible thing to do. not because someone told me to.
I believe that ive already had the super flu aka Covid hoax . My wife had it 3 months ago. How do I know? She went in for surgery And they tested her, said she tested positive. No symptoms.
I have not threatened to host superspreader events, I have in fact held many gatherings, it’s also referred to as living a normal life but to people who are so freaked out and believe everything you read or hear, normal living is a thing of the past. To each his own just don’t force your fear on me with ridiculous mandates and rules.

The goalposts keep moving and people are sick of it.

"my responsibility" means if you choose to have sex knowing that you can pregnant, then tough sh... ! if you don't want to get pregnant, just abstain. don't expect other's tax money to be spent to bail you out of the situation you are in because of the choices you made.

i would expect similar standards for covid. be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and the role you can play in the spread of the virus. if you want to jump fo the cliff, more power to you. if you want to take more chances, it affects your family and your neighbors.
So I take it you are anti abortion?

The popular vote is meaningless? Sometimes you guys really make me laugh.

Do you wear masks during flu season? If not how many deaths have you been responsible for if you want to look at it that way. Flu which Covid hoax is a variant of kills tens of thousands a year. EVERY YEAR

I ‘ll tell you what, I’m at Discount tire right now it’s a damn shit show. This deliberate overreaction to Covid hoax by the Biden admin. has damn near ruined this country. These guys are way understaffed due to lazy asses wanting to sit at home rather than working. Anyone thinking Covid hoax is going away is fooling themselves as long as Biden is in office. This has nothing to do with getting a vaccine either. Biden is getting caught in lies by talking about mask mandates. It’s all about control, people need to realize that.
Right on. The whole plan is to keep the pandemic alive through the 2022 and 2024 elections so they can justify mail in ballots and drop box/drive through voting everywhere. That’s precisely what they’re doing. I don’t assume for a minute that the Republican Party will take control of Congress in 2022. The Dems will cheat with unlimited mail in voting and defy all the conventional wisdom to keep themselves in power. Just like in the presidential election where Biden inexplicably won states and counties that overwhelmingly voted Republican for the down ballot races. They’re doing the same thing with the 2022 and 2024 elections but in order to execute that plan they need the excuse of Covid spreading everywhere and being a danger to all citizens. We have about 60% of the country that’s vaccinated and another 20% who have natural immunity. This virus is over for all practical purposes. But the Dems are going to keep coming up with different variants to keep the pandemic alive through the next elections.

I do not trust what i read on mainstream media. If I were to believe what I read, then 100% of the badness happening relating to covid is only in republican states. somehow California and new york are exempt from the new strain? i am sure the virus would not discriminate. even if the severity of the illness is less for the vaccinated, the number of cases cannot be disproportionate.

Do you wear masks during flu season? If not how many deaths have you been responsible for if you want to look at it that way. Flu which Covid hoax is a variant of kills tens of thousands a year. EVERY YEAR
i take the flu shot every year.
also, hundreds of thousands is a far greater number than tens of thousands.
more than death, hospitalization rates give you the real impact.

i take the flu shot every year.
also, hundreds of thousands is a far greater number than tens of thousands.
more than death, hospitalization rates give you the real impact.
Those are not true Covid death numbers and you damn well know it. I will repost the true Covid death numbers so people like you will know the facts. Pull your head out of the sand and stop hiding under your bed every time Biden farts and calls it a Covid hoax symptom

Reactions: LonghornMM
The popular vote is meaningless? Sometimes you guys really make me laugh.

i thought you had better intellectual ability than what you demonstrate by saying that.

you should read about conditional probability and in general conditional events. you are probably one of those who will say that the entire human race is abnormal because the average human has one breast and one testicle.

Reactions: Lampasas
I do not trust what i read on mainstream media. If I were to believe what I read, then 100% of the badness happening relating to covid is only in republican states. somehow California and new york are exempt from the new strain? i am sure the virus would not discriminate. even if the severity of the illness is less for the vaccinated, the number of cases cannot be disproportionate.
Wtf are you talking about? Read what Deblasio said just yesterday about enacting new measures and rules to be able to eat in restaurants.

ADVERTISEMENT