ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

i thought you had better intellectual ability than what you demonstrate by saying that.

you should read about conditional probability and in general conditional events. you are probably one of those who will say that the entire human race is abnormal because the average human has one breast and one testicle.
Now THAT is funny!

your work in this thread is leading me to believe we don't have near enough abortions..,

you know....I am not in the business of defending Gooners, but this is pure BS....I will take Bell over any of you bleeding hearts that dont like what he has to say. # 1...Bell has a job, which not all of yall California leaning idiots can say. He is right in that he doesnt take himself too seriously and understands that this is after all an internet forum where ideas are exchanged. If you dont like reading what he has to say, kindly take your milktoast ass down the hall .

Goddammit!....what have I done? in the same week I have defended Clob and Bell!!!
I am going to go out and lay my head on the tracks....

you know....I am not in the business of defending Gooners, but this is pure BS....I will take Bell over any of you bleeding hearts that dont like what he has to say. # 1...Bell has a job, which not all of yall California leaning idiots can say. He is right in that he doesnt take himself too seriously and understands that this is after all an internet forum where ideas are exchanged. If you dont like reading what he has to say, kindly take your milktoast ass down the hall .

Goddammit!....what have I done? in the same week I have defended Clob and Bell!!!

lol, nothing he typed bothered or offended me...I assure you I'm not that guy.

A lot of my friends are dumb as $hit, but, I love them anyway...I could probably be buddies with @Belldozer1 in the real world, but, I just stumbled into this thread this morning & had some laughs & then I saw his abortion remark & couldn't resist

And good for you taking up for your internet buddy, but, for the record milktoast is horrible & if you know me you know I much prefer the milksteak

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Be sure to set aside a little vacation time so you can visit lying ass Donald in jail
Yeah, kinda like Joe claiming he drove an 18 wheeler? Or that he was enrolled in a black college? That he holds 2 college degrees & graduated a the top of his law school class? That he marched during the civil rights movement? That he was shot at while in Irag? Or the biggest pile of steaming Bullshit of all----that he was going to a "unifier"...a "healer" & bring the country together {derisive laughter}?
Maybe your "useful idiot" ass can visit his scrawny, lying, 'China-money-for-political-favors' ass in jail, along with his worthless son & the rest of the Biden Crime Syndicate Family after he & his fellow comrades/commies are swept out of office in 22 & 24.

why don't you just go hug someone who has the delta variant and contract the virus yourself? you should not mind because this is all just a hoax to you. you have threatened to host super-spreader events. start with yourself. get infected yourself first and then talk.

btw, I don't believe Biden has any clue what to do about all this. i follow common sense. if there is a fast-spreading disease with adverse effects, i find it sensible to take precautions to stay safe. i'll wear a mask and maintain safe distance because it is the sensible thing to do. not because someone told me to.
I did this. My brother and his boys got it. I was over there hugging the boys, playing video games, eating food, drinking out of their glass, but I've already had it. I'm not afraid.

Why?

Because I'm not a coward.
Because I'm not a pvssy.
Because I refuse to live in fear of something that I have a 99.9998% chance of surviving-- and have already survived it once.

Yeah, kinda like Joe claiming he drove an 18 wheeler? Or that he was enrolled in a black college? That he holds 2 college degrees & graduated a the top of his law school class? That he marched during the civil rights movement? That he was shot at while in Irag? Or the biggest pile of steaming Bullshit of all----that he was going to a "unifier"...a "healer" & bring the country together {derisive laughter}?
Maybe your "useful idiot" ass can visit his scrawny, lying, 'China-money-for-political-favors' ass in jail, along with his worthless son & the rest of the Biden Crime Syndicate Family after he & his fellow comrades/commies are swept out of office in 22 & 24.
Totally unrelated but the best baguettes in France are at this little place in Cahors, France called Boulangerie l'Amandine Bruno Labarthe.

If you know, you're ever in the area.

^^^Post of the week^^^

Totally unrelated but the best baguettes in France are at this little place in Cahors, France called Boulangerie l'Amandine Bruno Labarthe.

If you know, you're ever in the area.
Damn. What a small world! My Dad, back in the 70's & 80's while living & working in Paris for the El Paso Natural Gas C0 {he was an executive V.P}., had a country home near Cahors. Cactus was the village near the farm he owned. He leased the farmland to neighboring farmers. Can't say I remember Boulangerie l'Amamdine, however, I ate many a baguette {fresh out of the oven}, not to mention, croissants, 'pain au chocolat' & eclairs at the local boulangerie when visiting over several summers. Loved the countryside, villages, and locals there {so warm & friendly}! Thanks for the flashbacks!

Aww shucks now I’m all teary eyed, or maybe I’m just coming down with the Delta variant? Regardless anyone who knows me on here knows I don’t take things TOO seriously but damn this Covid deal is just really getting out of hand and I’m not talking about people being sick etc. I’m talking it effecting people’s livelihoods in an unnecessary way imo. I literally know 45-50 people who lost their job over this mess and they are the sole providers for their families. I take this stuff much more serious than football that’s for sure.

i thought you had better intellectual ability than what you demonstrate by saying that.

you should read about conditional probability and in general conditional events. you are probably one of those who will say that the entire human race is abnormal because the average human has one breast and one testicle.
😅

Damn. What a small world! My Dad, back in the 70's & 80's while living & working in Paris for the El Paso Natural Gas C0 {he was an executive V.P}., had a country home near Cahors. Cactus was the village near the farm he owned. He leased the farmland to neighboring farmers. Can't say I remember Boulangerie l'Amamdine, however, I ate many a baguette {fresh out of the oven}, not to mention, croissants, 'pain au chocolat' & eclairs at the local boulangerie when visiting over several summers. Loved the countryside, villages, and locals there {so warm & friendly}! Thanks for the flashbacks!
Cactus? Don't know that. I've been from one end of the Lott River valley to the other. Don't know a village named Cactus.

Cactus? Don't know that. I've been from one end of the Lott River valley to the other. Don't know a village named Cactus.
My bad. I meant Catus. Tiny village in Lot dept. Probably no more than 800 people. I live in Arizona and have cactus on the brain.
Love your Hemingway quote. I did my senior thesis on Hemingway. Great writer. Fascinating character. Full life. Tragic end.

"my responsibility" means if you choose to have sex knowing that you can pregnant, then tough sh... ! if you don't want to get pregnant, just abstain. don't expect other's tax money to be spent to bail you out of the situation you are in because of the choices you made.

i would expect similar standards for covid. be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and the role you can play in the spread of the virus. if you want to jump fo the cliff, more power to you. if you want to take more chances, it affects your family and your neighbors.
I agree. But, self responsibility and consequences extend to more than Covid.
What about the thugs in 2020 who had trouble complying with simple laws on the books such as theft and arson? What about folks that are obese (an underlying condition) due to a life long history of bad nutrition and end up in the hospital due to Covid?
That should be your target audience when it comes to self responsibility.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Right on. The whole plan is to keep the pandemic alive through the 2022 and 2024 elections so they can justify mail in ballots and drop box/drive through voting everywhere. That’s precisely what they’re doing. I don’t assume for a minute that the Republican Party will take control of Congress in 2022. The Dems will cheat with unlimited mail in voting and defy all the conventional wisdom to keep themselves in power. Just like in the presidential election where Biden inexplicably won states and counties that overwhelmingly voted Republican for the down ballot races. They’re doing the same thing with the 2022 and 2024 elections but in order to execute that plan they need the excuse of Covid spreading everywhere and being a danger to all citizens. We have about 60% of the country that’s vaccinated and another 20% who have natural immunity. This virus is over for all practical purposes. But the Dems are going to keep coming up with different variants to keep the pandemic alive through the next elections.
Masks for eva’. Obama will see to that from the comforts of Martha’s Vineyard.

I agree. But, self responsibility and consequences extend to more than Covid.
What about the thugs in 2020 who had trouble complying with simple laws on the books such as theft and arson? What about folks that are obese (an underlying condition) due to a life long history of bad nutrition and end up in the hospital due to Covid?
That should be your target audience when it comes to self responsibility.
i agree.
i understand what i say is hard to enforce. you cannot really enforce responsibility. responsibility truly has to come from within. the important thing is to not have policies to subsidize irresponsibility.
it does sadden me to see us going in the opposite direction - towards entitlement

i agree.
i understand what i say is hard to enforce. you cannot really enforce responsibility. responsibility truly has to come from within. the important thing is to not have policies to subsidize irresponsibility.
it does sadden me to see us going in the opposite direction - towards entitlement
I see things through a more realistic lens. The social contract upon which a civilized society depends has been breached. We’re already (present tense) in that entitlement society. For decades, thugs in inner cities have been accustomed to breaking the law without consequence. Since 2020, the thuggery is now out in the open. The thugs know there are no consequences. You can find plenty of videos online of day time thefts at retailers in SF and LA where the thieves casually walk out the door carrying their loot. The thieves know there are no consequences. US cities are F’d. That’s the sad reality.

i agree.
Why on earth can’t it be: if you feel vulnerable wear a mask, if you don’t, then don’t? Where the problem comes in is the forced shutdowns etc and allowing people to say they feel threatened by the Covid hoax so they don’t have to go to work. I’m sorry that does not follow the science. The science does not point towards a pandemic death toll to ruin the economy over. It’s almost mind boggling the attention Covid has gotten but of course no action on China.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Why on earth can’t it be: if you feel vulnerable wear a mask, if you don’t, then don’t? Where the problem comes in is the forced shutdowns etc and allowing people to say they feel threatened by the Covid hoax so they don’t have to go to work. I’m sorry that does not follow the science. The science does not point towards a pandemic death toll to ruin the economy over. It’s almost mind boggling the attention Covid has gotten but of course no action on China.
You keep missing the point that your not wearing a mask makes others around you unsafe. I agree that lockdowns are not good. So, if you just suck it up and stop resisting about wearing a mask, it will make it possible for more businesses to stay open.

You keep missing the point that your not wearing a mask makes others around you unsafe. I agree that lockdowns are not good. So, if you just suck it up and stop resisting about wearing a mask, it will make it possible for more businesses to stay open.
Masks are nothing but a backup for running out of toilet paper. In my case, if I run out of toilet paper, I'll use my garden hose a a bidet but you'll never get a mask on me unless I'm hunting or it's Halloween.
Why do tptb want 100% vaccine rates so badly? They are planning a mass infertility event to reduce the world's population as well as autoimmune disorders taking out the old and inferm if covid doesn't get them.

https://alt-market.us/why-are-globalists-and-governments-so-desperate-for-100-vaccination-rates/

Last edited:
My bad. I meant Catus. Tiny village in Lot dept. Probably no more than 800 people. I live in Arizona and have cactus on the brain.
Love your Hemingway quote. I did my senior thesis on Hemingway. Great writer. Fascinating character. Full life. Tragic end.
Cactus is a "village" north of Dumas up in the panhandle. They do not have baguettes. In fact, my advice would be not to go into a place there asking for one.

No I get your point but the ones calling for masks etc aren’t getting the point. The science simply doesn’t support wearing masks. I have posted true Covid death numbers and the chances of a healthy person contracting the flu/Covid hoax and dying are .04%, just like it’s always been for the flu. Quoting ‘new cases’ of Covid hoax is irrelevant if the mortality rate doesn’t change but that exactly why Biden stopped referring to deaths from Covid hoax, the science doesn’t support his narrative.

i do not want to hear about your supposed Covid hoax related deaths, you know why? Because for ages anyone with a compromised immune system or those contracting cancer etc end up dying from pneumonia but those deaths are attributed to cancer or whatever debilitating disease they fought for years before succumbing at the end to pneumonia.

BUT in the Dems push to take control of our everyday lives and movements, Covid hoax is now the winner in the death column for the majority of deaths no matter what the disease the patient was struggling with. Hell the autopsy report even noted George Floyd had Covid but failed to attribute his death to a drug overdose, a disease he’d been fighting and losing to for years. See, it’s just not right.

Now before Covid hoax 7700 people died everyday in the US from every ailment known to mankind. What I want you to do is 2 things: (1.) I want you to post the current stats for people dying everyday in the US. and (2.) I want you to post the death rate for folks in the US that are totally healthy and then contract Covid hoax/flu and die from it. Hint, I already posted the answer to No. 2 above.

You post those 2 figures honestly and you and I can have a discussion regarding this hoax.

Last edited:
I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html
This vaccine is really a therapeutic

Reactions: Belldozer1
No I get your point but the ones calling for masks etc aren’t getting the point. The science simply doesn’t support wearing masks. I have posted true Covid death numbers and the chances of a healthy person contracting the flu/Covid hoax and dying are .04%, just like it’s always been for the flu. Quoting ‘new cases’ of Covid hoax is irrelevant if the mortality rate doesn’t change but that exactly why Biden stopped referring to deaths from Covid hoax, the science doesn’t support his narrative.

i do not want to hear about your supposed Covid hoax related deaths, you know why? Because for ages anyone with a compromised immune system or those contracting cancer etc end up dying from pneumonia but those deaths are attributed to cancer or whatever debilitating disease they fought for years before succumbing at the end to pneumonia.

BUT in the Dems push to take control of our everyday lives and movements, Covid hoax is now the winner in the death column for the majority of deaths no matter what the disease the patient was struggling with. Hell the autopsy report even noted George Floyd had Covid but failed to attribute his death to a drug overdose, a disease he’d been fighting and losing to for years. See, it’s just not right.

Now before Covid hoax 7700 people died everyday in the US from every ailment known to mankind. What I want you to do is 2 things: (1.) I want you to post the current stats for people dying everyday in the US. and (2.) I want you to post the death rate for folks in the US that are totally healthy and then contract Covid hoax/flu and die from it. Hint, I already posted the answer to No. 2 above.

You post those 2 figures honestly and you and I can have a discussion regarding this hoax.
Kay Ivey couldn't answer either. Nor Gavin, nor Cuomo. Three of the most incompetent governors in this nation.

lol, nothing he typed bothered or offended me...I assure you I'm not that guy.

A lot of my friends are dumb as $hit, but, I love them anyway...I could probably be buddies with @Belldozer1 in the real world, but, I just stumbled into this thread this morning & had some laughs & then I saw his abortion remark & couldn't resist

And good for you taking up for your internet buddy, but, for the record milktoast is horrible & if you know me you know I much prefer the milksteak

giphy.gif

You’ll hafta up your game a bit if you wanna play with the boys in here, pilgram.

You’ll hafta up your game a bit if you wanna play with the boys in here, pilgram.
You think so, do you?

The first prime meridian ran through my family's home in the old country. I'm ready to play any game.

ADVERTISEMENT