ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

lol, I'm sure you can do better than this...and be careful throwing around "love little bitches"...nobody likes a damn diddler.

It's a reference to your overt liberal stupidy. Always looking for daddy gubmint to solve your little lib problem. Poor chucky wucky.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
It's a reference to your overt liberal stupidy. Always looking for daddy gubmint to solve your little lib problem. Poor chucky wucky.

Well that was even worse...you at least made me laugh before, but, now I'm just sad for you.

My man, back to 9.95 land with you. Don't want you to miss any of that paid for "inside scoop".

lol, oh shit, thought this was the Corral...didn't realize I was dealing with some MB rejects...my bad...I should have hit eject when I saw @danhorn posts.

Reactions: danhorn
being a UT Graduate & a MB reject are not mutually exclusive...

Never played for MB. And you should have ejected before you landed here. I don't waste 9.95 a month to come throw rocks at you while you're mowing bar ditches. My bad that you went undrafted during elementary kickball.
Run back to the shire and tell the rest of the Hobbits that prison yard rules apply down here in our doldrums.

being a UT Graduate & a MB reject are not mutually exclusive...

MM, this one is not providing anything substantive to the conversation. I would like to prevent the nastiness and name calling that is about to take place. Can you boot this guy or do I start?

Chucky, Sleepy Joe lost and I'm going to laugh my ass off when he calls for more masks and lockdowns. No one is going to listen except the true believers and wanna be slaves. Are you a slave chuck? Ever get the urge to bob on ol Joey? I bet you do. Do you know that Kamala slept her way to the VP office? All she knows is the spread eagle. She hikes her legs up on the podium and giggles instead of making any sense. Chuck you are kind of like that aren't you. You feel the need to come to this forum and spread your non sense like Camel Toe spreads her legs. Now be a good mask wearing slave, hide in your basement and run back to 9.95.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Never played for MB. And you should have ejected before you landed here. I don't waste 9.95 a month to come throw rocks at you while you're mowing bar ditches. My bad that you went undrafted during elementary kickball.
Run back to the shire and tell the rest of the Hobbits that prison yard rules apply down here in our doldrums.

watch it dude, I always got picked back end of the Top 10, had good weight to leg ratio...maybe you do need some MB time where you can learn what real internet prison yard rules look like...y'all seem way too sensitive for that shitstorm.

MM, this one is not providing anything substantive to the conversation. I would like to prevent the nastiness and name calling that is about to take place. Can you boot this guy or do I start?

Chucky, Sleepy Joe lost and I'm going to laugh my ass off when he calls for more masks and lockdowns. No one is going to listen except the true believers and wanna be slaves. Are you a slave chuck? Ever get the urge to bob on ol Joey? I bet you do. Do you know that Kamala slept her way to the VP office? All she knows is the spread eagle. She hikes her legs up on the podium and giggles instead of making any sense. Chuck you are kind of like that aren't you. You feel the need to come to this forum and spread your non sense like Camel Toe spreads her legs. Now be a good mask wearing slave, hide in your basement and run back to 9.95.

well, that was certainly substantive stuff you somehow managed to type...I came to this thread following a dumbass thread I thought was in the Corral & was greeted to one of the funniest streams of dipshittery I've ever witnessed...good luck with all this over here and if you let it go I'm gone, but, if you feel the need to respond, well, I might have the desire to STFU, but, I probably don't have the ability.

i take the flu shot every year.
also, hundreds of thousands is a far greater number than tens of thousands.
more than death, hospitalization rates give you the real impact.
You might look at the Cochrane Collaboration on the flu vaccine. Archie was an English actuary, left a fortune to statistical analysis of medical outcomes. The British NHS follows it quite a bit. Flu vaccine in children takes 7 vaccinations to prevent 1 clinical case of the flu. In adults, it's 71 vaccinations to prevent one noticeable infection. Furthermore, the more shots a person has had, the less effective. That's why they don't do vaccinations in adults.

well, that was certainly substantive stuff you somehow managed to type...I came to this thread following a dumbass thread I thought was in the Corral & was greeted to one of the funniest streams of dipshittery I've ever witnessed...good luck with all this over here and if you let it go I'm gone, but, if you feel the need to respond, well, I might have the desire to STFU, but, I probably don't have the ability.

It would be a good idea if you slink back over to the pay site at this point.

Reactions: TexLou
You keep missing the point that your not wearing a mask makes others around you unsafe. I agree that lockdowns are not good. So, if you just suck it up and stop resisting about wearing a mask, it will make it possible for more businesses to stay open.
We still don't know whether or not masks significantly reduce infection. The conjectoral studies are just simulations of the real world. And all that I have seen use real masks, KN 95, not a home made cloth mask or a bandana. The huge drop in infections, hospitalizations, and deaths after the start of the Trump vaccinations leads me to believe that vaccination works. The Israeli studies show that infection provides better immunity, but I'd like to pass on that, at 71 and somewhat chubby.

lol, why ? All you had to do was nothing & I was gone, but, you just couldn't help yourself...weird

Because you add nothing positive or of substance here. All you're trying to do is stir the pot. You're welcome to post, but leave out the antagonistic comments.

Did you really just steal a Ron White line, and one of his weaker ones at that?

Did you really just steal a Ron White line, and one of his weaker ones at that?

RW is pretty funny, but, I'm not in the habit of quoting anyone without quotes...if you're talking about the "desire & ability to STFU" I can assure you he didn't originate it...heard versions of that since I was a kid.

Because you add nothing positive or of substance here. All you're trying to do is stir the pot. You're welcome to post, but leave out the antagonistic comments.
Antagonistic comments? You guys do it to me on a regular basis fu and eat this So what's wrong when of us does it?

Dipshittery? Check out the Branch Covidian. He still thinks it ok for the government to violate your constitutional rights by forcing you to wear something or put something in your body.

My man, think for yourself. Stop licking boots because the people that ordered you to wear a mask have a D infront of their name. If you're healthy and afraid of covid, you're just a pussy. If you've already had your shot and you're still afraid of covid you're a super pussy. More people will die in car wrecks this month than have died from covid. You can be rational, or you can be afraid.
And if you're afraid, just admit you're afraid.

ADVERTISEMENT