ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Good luck with enforcing that here in Texas. I pray that they send in feds in riot gear.

They are going to try to go through stores and businesses first. I would hate to see any businesses burn because they require patrons to have vaccinations or wear masks. This tactic will fail and then they will go full dictator and defy all courts by requiring the jabs. This is going to get ugly fast. If you have missed the riots in Europe over vaccines and masks, it was only the opening scene. This one will not be televised. If I were a Fed getting shipped to Texas to enforce vaccines, I might kiss my loved ones goodbye.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
They are going to try to go through stores and businesses first. I would hate to see any businesses burn because they require patrons to have vaccinations or wear masks. This tactic will fail and then they will go full dictator and defy all courts by requiring the jabs. This is going to get ugly fast. If you have missed the riots in Europe over vaccines and masks, it was only the opening scene. This one will not be televised. If I were a Fed getting shipped to Texas to enforce vaccines, I might kiss my loved ones goodbye.
It's almost like the Feds are trying to start a civil war. Because this sh!t here is how you start a civil war.

Good luck with enforcing that here in Texas. I pray that they send in feds in riot gear.
An overt action like sending in jackbooted fed vaccine patrols would be preferable to me. It’s out in the open and the citizens could respond accordingly.
Instead, the approach to get beyond 70% vaccination rates will be more covert. Obama and the globalists are more evil. Employment will be tied to the jab. And cities and states will tie electronic commerce to proof of the jab (e.g., NYC). Airlines and hotels will participate soon. We’ll be squeezed out. The question is will grocery store and other retail chains participate? Will VISA and MasterCard participate so that only those vaccinated can use the debit/credit cards? It will soon get ugly but not in the way we imagine … we’re already in a high tech, low intensity civil war.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
You'd kill over this Metcalf kinda sounds like it.

Reactions: danhorn
Dipshittery? Check out the Branch Covidian. He still thinks it ok for the government to violate your constitutional rights by forcing you to wear something or put something in your body.

My man, think for yourself. Stop licking boots because the people that ordered you to wear a mask have a D infront of their name. If you're healthy and afraid of covid, you're just a pussy. If you've already had your shot and you're still afraid of covid you're a super pussy. More people will die in car wrecks this month than have died from covid. You can be rational, or you can be afraid.
And if you're afraid, just admit you're afraid.

lol, I'm old & my memory is pretty shot, but, I don't remember typing anything about masking, but, by all means feel free to attribute any thoughts to me you want...you do you dude.

Why do all roads lead back the Fed and the international banking cartel? It couldn't be their great reset agenda? No way.

https://thenakedhedgie.com/2020/08/27/covid-19-the-banking-cartel-is-driving-the-agenda/

The curious case of the IMF loans for Belarus

Back in June I noted that Belarus’ president Alexander Lukashenko publicly snubbed a $940 million line of credit from the International Monetary Fund. He rejected it because the IMF conditioned the loan on Belarus imposing a strict Covid 19 lockdown policy and a curfew. At the time I thought it was very strange that the IMF would offer loans to a nation while setting conditions that severely impair that nation’s ability to repay.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
lol, I'm old & my memory is pretty shot, but, I don't remember typing anything about masking, but, by all means feel free to attribute any thoughts to me you want...you do you dude.

Out of all that-- your constitutional rights being threatened, all you got was "masks"?

It's clear to me now that you don't get it. And that's fine. It's par for the course these days.

Absolutely nothing they say makes sense, it's all lies. Deblasio making vaccines mandatory for many activities when you can still get and spread "covid hoax" after you are vaccinated. It's like the lies are stepping on each others toes. At some point not even the Dems will be able to vote for this clown show but I wouldn't put money on it. I'm truly expecting an effed up CFB season from these idiots

Absolutely nothing they say makes sense, it's all lies. Deblasio making vaccines mandatory for many activities when you can still get and spread "covid hoax" after you are vaccinated. It's like the lies are stepping on each others toes. At some point not even the Dems will be able to vote for this clown show but I wouldn't put money on it. I'm truly expecting an effed up CFB season from these idiots
This will continue through 2022 and 2024; they need the hoax to justify mail-in balloting. I don't share your confidence in the left. I think they're too dumb to see through it all: "My eight year old has gained weight from being indoors, has no social skills, and can't read, but it's all for our own safety!"
My daughter attends an SEC school so I have that going for me . . . meaning, the SEC doesn't shut anything down. But, if I'm a betting man, CFB will be impacted in some way.

These variants are all lab created. They are releasing diseases on us at this point. These people up to the international banking cartel can't help themselves, they are drunk with power. Sleepy is their puppet. They got him elected. We are at war with the people who create fiat currency. They own everything.

Viruses mutate to a more contagious less viral state so that they can survive. If **** face Fauci is predicting a more deadly strain before it happens, he's releasing it from a lab on purpose.

Last edited:
They will only stop this when we FORCE them to stop. And if you're afraid of losing your SUV and two car garage and big screen tv-- then you're still to fat and happy to do what it takes to force them to stop.
This is why no one will do shit. It will take a full collapse before your average citizen does anything, and they know that. They will take inch by inch until they get what they want. The sad thing is that half the country is fine with it.

These variants are all lab created. They are releasing diseases on us at this point. These people up to the international banking cartel can't help themselves, they are drunk with power. Sleepy is their puppet. They got him elected. We are at war with the people who create fiat currency. They own everything.

Viruses mutate to a more contagious less viral state so that they can survive. If **** face Fauci is predicting a more deadly strain before it happens, he's releasing it from a lab on purpose.
I agree. If you notice it’s all doom and gloom from Biden and Fauci. Diblasio’s restrictions sound like they are here to stay , he sure as hell didn’t say they were implemented “until we get Covid Under control” he is forcing you to get vaccinated and you will still be restricted. It will get worse. Biden is just tipping his hat to China as they step over him.

Last edited:
This is why no one will do shit. It will take a full collapse before your average citizen does anything, and they know that. They will take inch by inch until they get what they want. The sad thing is that half the country is fine with it.
^^This^^
The U.S. as we knew it is gone. The globalists and other institutions responsible for this won't stop.
  • 50% of the population voted for Biden and is too uninformed and dumb to know what the hell is going on. Included in that block are folks receiving stimmies and don't have to work (life is good for them) and 2% of the population that commits 70% of all street crimes. This segment won't protest the taking of our rights.
  • Another block of the population are first generation immigrants that are keeping their head down and working hard. But, they've come from dictatorial countries where the government is not questioned. They have no historical context and don't know that our rights are being eroded. In many respects, multiculturalism is a failed experiment because this block doesn't understand the America First ideal.
  • A large segment of the conservative block is led at home by momma who is rushing around taking little Mary to dance class and Jimmy Joe to soccer practice. Momma has no clue what is going on in the world around her and Daddy just wants to keep her happy and buy her a new Lexus LX SUV.
We're left with a very small percentage of the population that actually knows where we are and where we are headed. The deck is stacked against us. We don't have the media or social media platforms on our side. We can't form large scale protests such as those in France. Social media will shut us down.

Red mid-sized cities/small towns in red states are the last bastion. Elect conservative school boards, city councils, county commissioners, and sheriffs.

The last administration (America First) was the hero this country needed.

Antagonistic comments? You guys do it to me on a regular basis fu and eat this So what's wrong when of us does it?
You said when Biden got ‘placed’ in office you’d take a wait and see approach before commenting on the job he’s doing. Well, it’s been 7 months of total chaos, why don’t you dazzle us all with your progress report on Covid Joe.

Great Reset Explained:

Great Reset

I am not racist but I find it amazing that the majority of the people behind this and at the Central Banking Cartel are of the same race.

I could come up with a list a mile long on this. It's creepy. If anyone would like the list, I can do some work to put links together.

Out of all that-- your constitutional rights being threatened, all you got was "masks"?

It's clear to me now that you don't get it. And that's fine. It's par for the course these days.

lol, holy $hit, why do you keep trying to make up a conversation we have never had in your head...you obviously don't know the difference between reasonable precaution & silly paranoia...is your hobby chasing parked cars ?

ADVERTISEMENT