ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Long but worth a read…

Pretty damn interesting especially about we’re at 80-85% immunity including herd immunity, well above the 70% goal yet they’re moving goalposts again. Discounting the unvaccinated who are carrying the Covid antibodies tells you all you really need to know here, imo. What’s in that damn vaccine that they are wanting in you so bad that they’re willing to ignore the science and force vaccines on people that aren’t needed.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
lol, for the love of Jesus how can you be this bad at trash talking...are you trying to turn dumbass into an art form ?

If you're going to be a regular on here you have to understand that liberals are going to be insulted. It doesn't bother me personally but expect to be told to east ****, fu, and more.

lol, holy $hit, why do you keep trying to make up a conversation we have never had in your head...you obviously don't know the difference between reasonable precaution & silly paranoia...is your hobby chasing parked cars ?

Your line of demarcation when it comes to "reasonable caution" is different than mine. And then there's the whole "I don't like being forced to do something that doesn't always work by a bunch if hypocritical fvcking idiots." So, there's that.

If you're going to be a regular on here you have to understand that liberals are going to be insulted. It doesn't bother me personally but expect to be told to east ****, fu, and more.
I don't insult you Cali. And I forgive you for your political view points. ;)

Reactions: outhereincali
No different than being a Sooner on here

I don't insult you Cali. And I forgive you for your political view points. ;)
Chuckle and I know you don't insult me. But I'm hurt about the way SEC and how Hartzell and Del Conte handled it. I'm suspicious that more will be revealed that will not be complementary. What I'm trying to say is I'm very emotional about politics and sports right now.

Chuckle and I know you don't insult me. But I'm hurt about the way SEC and how Hartzell and Del Conte handled it. I'm suspicious that more will be revealed that will not be complementary. What I'm trying to say is I'm very emotional about politics and sports right now.
Uh ok

Nah but I do remember how much it hurt your feelings when Mike Gundy had to stop wearing his OAN t-shirts.

That just shows how stupid you are. Our discussion was about how good Gundy is at coaching, not about his political views.

I don't give a shite about OAN or any other shirt Gundy wears. I have a problem with anyone getting cancelled because somebody doesn't like what their shirt says.

You on the other hand, only want to read, watch, and listen to the things that support your myopic point of view.

I won't be a regular here, got here by mistake...I enjoy being insulted as long as it's funny, but, these are pathetic attempts...and I keep trying to go away, but, they keep responding.

Your line of demarcation when it comes to "reasonable caution" is different than mine. And then there's the whole "I don't like being forced to do something that doesn't always work by a bunch if hypocritical fvcking idiots." So, there's that.

one of the great ironies of life as that those who need to be told what to do the most hate it the most....can I leave now ?

That just shows how stupid you are. Our discussion was about how good Gundy is at coaching, not about his political views.

I don't give a shite about OAN or any other shirt Gundy wears. I have a problem with anyone getting cancelled because somebody doesn't like what their shirt says.

You on the other hand, only want to read, watch, and listen to the things that support your myopic point of view.
No it was because of politics I remember when we argued and eventually your opinion about the matter was political.

No it was because of politics I remember when we argued and eventually your opinion about the matter was political.

Oh, that must be true, because it's what you think. I didn't realize that Jesus had an Orangebloods account.

I won't be a regular here, got here by mistake...I enjoy being insulted as long as it's funny, but, these are pathetic attempts...and I keep trying to go away, but, they keep responding.

one of the great ironies of life as that those who need to be told what to do the most hate it the most....can I leave now ?

Yes. I release you.

They tell me that Ray and his siblings in this video were normal before they got their covid "vaccine" You owe it to yourself and your family to watch this.

Last edited:
Nah but I do remember how much it hurt your feelings when Mike Gundy had to stop wearing his OAN t-shirts.
And I’m guessing you were just tickled to death with it? Do the words, “freedom of speech” mean anything to you trained liberal muppets anymore? Do you even remember when liberals actually believed in freedom of speech?

This is the beginning of tyranny, and you’re cheerleading for it. Hope you’re proud.

And I’m guessing you were just tickled to death with it? Do the words, “freedom of speech” mean anything to you trained liberal muppets anymore? Do you even remember when liberals actually believed in freedom of speech?

This is the beginning of tyranny, and you’re cheerleading for it. Hope you’re proud.

He doesn't get it.

It's not about whether or not you agree with everything someone else says. Once you start to deny people's freedom of speech, what is your arguement going to be when that start to censor your beliefs?

@outhereincali is your typical liberal hack, he’s all for the rule of law and personal rights but only as they relate to him and his ilk. Didn’t hear one peep out of him when social media was censoring the sitting President of the United States based on social media’s perceived opinion on things, not proven facts,

Here we are now with this ridiculous mandatory vaccine, masking etc and not one peep out of him. @outhereincali if you want to have any credibility on here you should speak up and tell us what you think of Biden’s takeover of America.

I guess Dipshit Joe has damn near worn Covid hoax No. 1 out and now he’s scheming and injecting fear mongering into variant No. 2. Here’s the deal Dildo Joe, I know of no other vaccines you keep having to get once a year. That’s a freaking flu shot you imbecile.

For anyone keeping tabs, not even Biden believes his own bullshit about the new variant fixing to ‘overtake’ the US because he’s a prime suspect to get it but not even he’s wearing his mask but he is wearing those retarded aviator glasses which make him look even more ridiculous than he usually does.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighborhood-campaigns-COVID-vaccine-rate.html
Words from a devout QAnon/Trumpian Conspiracist…
You cannot fix stupid; and they don’t make parts for it…
And you probably didn’t get a vaccination shot… That would be par for the course for you. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. You are the type of people that spread conspiracies and dupe people into believing them, causing a lot of people to die behind this devastating virus… You have no morals or conscience.

Reactions: outhereincali
And you probably didn’t get a vaccination shot… That would be par for the course for you. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees. You are the type of people that spread conspiracies and dupe people into believing them, causing a lot of people to die behind this devastating virus… You have no morals or conscience.
Alert: True believer

Question, did Trump collude with Russians to beat crooked hillary?

Last edited:

Put the pipe down. Turn off the TV and try thinking for yourself. You're just the type the the government wants. Obey and comply. :rolleyes:

Let me grab you a big flag to wave around so that when you type this again, we'll all be able to see your virtue.

Words from a devout lunatic liberal/communist.
You cannot fix liberal, because liberal is ate up with the dumbass.
And you probably lick windows in your spare time. That would be par for the course for you. Some people lack the common sense God promised a rock. You are the type of people that spread lies fed to you by a Stalinist regime, causing an entire economy to crumble, and destroying millions of lives behind a bug that’s only slightly more devastating than the common flu. Not to mention all those that have died, or fallen seriously ill from the vaccine itself.
You have no brains or balls.

But what I do have, are eyes. And with those eyes I can read. I read this thing called the constitution and guess what? Nowhere in the constitution does it say the government can force me to wear things, or force me to jam something into my body without my consent.

In fact, it says quite the opposite. Soooooo tell me more about this "not being able to see the forest for the trees" business you've got going on.

Oh good grief, what is your major malfunction? You couldn't be more wrong drama queen. I've have a vaccine for the measles, polio, diptheria, mumps, etc. , you know, all the pandemics. What I haven't done and am not willing to do is take the covid flu shot, I don't get flu shots, never have, not needed. Here's the deal, the flu kills thousands upon thousands in the U.S. each and every year, you sure as hell have not worn a mask your entire life so I want to know how many deaths you are personally responsible for since your holier than thou ass has definitely spread the flu around year, after year, after year. My apologies to Biden, I should have preemptively addressed you as a dipshit along with him in my initial post that you quoted. Btw Bill Gates thanks you for being his obedient guinea pig. And lastly, having @outhereincali liking your post is NOT something to feel good about.
P7w9cNj.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT