ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I wonder if sleepy Joe will require vaccinations for all migrants crossing the border?
Absolutely not. Litigation is coming. You have to understand, in Biden’s eyes those individuals aren’t potential Covid hoax risks, those are guaranteed Democrat votes. Biden is the biggest joke of a human being ever. I dare one lib on here to stand up for this waste of skin and his policies, executive orders and outright fraudulent life

Last edited:
I wonder if sleepy Joe will require vaccinations for all migrants crossing the border?
No
Biden is targeting working class Americans. Will there be mandates for vaccinations in order to receive welfare or unemployment? What about to become a citizen or get a Visa? We know who he's going after, message received.
Being a US citizen is actually a detriment now: subject to mandates in order to provide for our families; stranded in foreign countries; forced to pay without a choice for immigrants and refugees pouring into this country.

He's declared war on US citizens that don't kiss the ring while refugees and others pour into the country freely.

Wrong … if you take a break, you won’t recognize the country when you decide to resurface. That’s why the country has gone to crap and will soon be much worse. The Dem Marxists don’t take a break. They don’t believe in playing nice and they go for the jugular. They don’t care what you think about their tactics. They only care about the transformation and they’re succeeding.
The Marxists are winning because conservatives play nice and want to take a break. If you really want your country back, you better saddle up.
Well this effects all aspects of my life. Biden is trying to tear this country apart at the seams. He just handed Afghanistan’s vast mineral resources to China without confronting China about China flu? Biden is as big a danger to our sovereignty as a nation as anyone has ever been. This guy is a disaster and on a mission. You have kids, it should eat on you.
Also, I know at least 40 people that I worked around on a daily basis, most are the sole source of income for their family that have lost their job over this absurd Covid hoax overreaction. **** Biden
Lighten up guys it's a joke. It is ok to do that here right??

Conservatives have Orange man, Democrats have this: Dildo Joe
810DRqy.png

There is too much, ummm, doctor speak on the full report but pretty interesting. No, I have not had the poke so the spike protein positive test must've come via the bug.
I’ll need to see the fully unredacted version to make a full assessment. Without that it appears to me you have a severe case of ED and I don’t think a vaccine will help. I’m sorry

Last edited:
I’ll need to see the fully unredacted version to make a full assessment.
Haha, that's just a texted notification. You get a long form .pdf after logging into their system.

Knowing my name isn't important here, mr land man. Besides, I'm sure we've crossed paths somewhere around gonzales or at your annual projection meeting with vendors.
I smelled sooner in the room. 😁

Got my antibody test results back today. I came up posistive for S and negative for N.
Basically, I got corona before it was cool but havn't been infected with the new variants.
I starting running a fever over the weekend, spiked yesterday at 102.8, went to get a blood test even though I had the Rona last may and was completely asymptomatic-- they told me that because I'd used corticosteroids my whole life (chronic asthmatic) the odds of me getting it again were slim.

Looks like this.

SARS COVID 2 LGg interp Negative Negative
SARS COVID 2 LGg 0.0 <1.4 index

SARS cov 2 total AB interp Negative Negative
SARS COV 2 total AB index 0.0 <1.0 COI

Now, I know I don't have it-- but wtf is all this other sh!t? Little help?

I starting running a fever over the weekend, spiked yesterday at 102.8, went to get a blood test even though I had the Rona last may and was completely asymptomatic-- they told me that because I'd used corticosteroids my whole life (chronic asthmatic) the odds of me getting it again were slim.

Looks like this.

SARS COVID 2 LGg interp Negative Negative
SARS COVID 2 LGg 0.0 <1.4 index

SARS cov 2 total AB interp Negative Negative
SARS COV 2 total AB index 0.0 <1.0 COI

Now, I know I don't have it-- but wtf is all this other sh!t? Little help?
Not sure about the numbers but from what I understand, nobody really is either.
This texascares program is trying to figure it all out by doing 3 tests 90 days apart on people. Maybe some docs in here can dumb it down a bit for us mortals.

Supposedly this weaponized bug can cause long term damage and you're having an infection flashback. Ha, who knows.

Not sure about the numbers but from what I understand, nobody really is either.
This texascares program is trying to figure it all out by doing 3 tests 90 days apart on people. Maybe some docs in here can dumb it down a bit for us mortals.

Supposedly this weaponized bug can cause long term damage and you're having an infection flashback. Ha, who knows.
Everyone knows the Chinese conspired with Lincoln Riley for the know how. Riley’s been manipulating his qb’s DNA for years. They come to Riley as dejected transfers, leave as No. 1 picks. You tell me.

Everyone knows the Chinese conspired with Lincoln Riley for the know how. Riley’s been manipulating his qb’s DNA for years. They come to Riley as dejected transfers, leave as No. 1 picks. You tell me.
Fvcking dork. :)

I'm in a Zoom meeting right now with my company. They are trying to decide whether or not to make it mandatory for all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, they are not requiring it, but from the sound of things, it's coming. I can see it happening, as the company is going more and more woke. I've been there 27 years, but I am firmly against getting the vaccine and I think that it is wrong for anyone to be forced to take it. We do some business with governmental companies, so Biden's mandate on people being vaccinated that do business with government related companies is required could influence the company's decision. I've got about eight more years left to work and I really don't want to leave the company and start over somewhere else, but this would be a hard decision for me. Thoughts?

I'm in a Zoom meeting right now with my company. They are trying to decide whether or not to make it mandatory for all employees to be vaccinated. At this time, they are not requiring it, but from the sound of things, it's coming. I can see it happening, as the company is going more and more woke. I've been there 27 years, but I am firmly against getting the vaccine and I think that it is wrong for anyone to be forced to take it. We do some business with governmental companies, so Biden's mandate on people being vaccinated that do business with government related companies is required could influence the company's decision. I've got about eight more years left to work and I really don't want to leave the company and start over somewhere else, but this would be a hard decision for me. Thoughts?
Interesting predicament. Even though I got vaccinated, I hate the idea of "government knows best" mandates. I would like to think I would tell them politely to go pound sand and seek employment elsewhere. But with only eight more years to go, and the uncertainty, and pain, associated with a job search (I assume in mid 50's), I expect I would ultimately cave in and accept the mandated vaccine.

Wait until the deadline to make a final decision. Begin to formulate your back up plan now, but don’t execute until you absolutely have to. Yes, the fed govt’s mandate will extend to govt contractors. There are ongoing discussions on how to implement and whether some vax exemptions apply. Maybe a religious or a medical exemption. No way of disproving the religious exemption if you had to claim it.

I would start looking for a back up plan or possibly try to find a reason for an exemption. That's complete BS. You have a lot of time invested there and it would be terrible to leave so close to retirement. I have a friend that's a nurse at a hospital in Ft. Worth. They were making everyone get the vaccine before the end of the year but she filed for a religious exemption and was granted it.

It's absolutely complete BS that it has come to this. It goes against our constitutional rights in every single way possible. I got the vaccine but I do not agree at all that it should be mandatory. This to me smells like the government trying to slowly gain more control over the people than it does anything else.

Reactions: DHHorn
Wait until the deadline to make a final decision. Begin to formulate your back up plan now, but don’t execute until you absolutely have to. Yes, the fed govt’s mandate will extend to govt contractors. There are ongoing discussions on how to implement and whether some vax exemptions apply. Maybe a religious or a medical exemption. No way of disproving the religious exemption if you had to claim it.
Yeah a religious exemption. Also under Biden’s mandate it’s an either/or right? Can’t you elect to get tested weekly? Convert to Islam, tell them you’re gay. That’ll probably save you

• Haha
Reactions: EWNHorn
Anyone who knows someone who claimed religious exemption, can you ask more questions about how they worded it and if they were required to substantiate their religious exemption? Thing is, it'll never stop. As more and more stains are introduced, there will continue to be new vaccines and boosters.

Anyone have a connection on possibly obtaining a certificate of vaccination? ;)

Anyone who knows someone who claimed religious exemption, can you ask more questions about how they worded it and if they were required to substantiate their religious exemption? Thing is, it'll never stop. As more and more stains are introduced, there will continue to be new vaccines and boosters.

Anyone have a connection on possibly obtaining a certificate of vaccination? ;)
Currently, the definition of “fully vaccinated” for purposes of complying with a mandate is fairly clear: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna and 1 dose of J&J. There are discussions about boosters, which could change the definition above. I’m thinking a lot will change (for better or worse) before the deadline, November 22. Keep your powder dry for now.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/work...eadline-for-federal-employee-vaccine-mandate/

Reactions: Belldozer1
Another thing to consider. The CEO made the comment during the meeting that for those who aren't vaccinated and do not want to take the vaccine, that they will be required to be tested for Covid once a week at a cost of $75 per test, which I'm 100% positive that the company won't cover that cost. Also, he mentioned that health insurance premiums would be higher for those who are not vaccinated. He said the average cost for a hospitalization for Covid is $50K.

• Angry
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT