ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

I would hold out as long as possible. There’s a good likelihood that Biden’s mandate won’t be constitutional and won’t be enforceable. OSHA hasn’t even drawn up the rules. They’re having difficulty with the language because there are so many carve outs and exemptions to the proposed mandate. Postal workers are exempt as are members of Congress and their staff. This violates equal protection under the constitution. A 3rd grader would be able to successfully argue this before a federal judge. As soon as the rules are drawn up and implemented there will be many states running to the federal courthouse to file their motion to stay implementation of the mandate. It’ll pretty much end right there. An appellate court will likely agree and if it gets to the Supreme Court it will take about 15 minutes to rule it is unconstitutional.

I would hold out as long as possible. There’s a good likelihood that Biden’s mandate won’t be constitutional and won’t be enforceable. OSHA hasn’t even drawn up the rules. They’re having difficulty with the language because there are so many carve outs and exemptions to the proposed mandate. Postal workers are exempt as are members of Congress and their staff. This violates equal protection under the constitution. A 3rd grader would be able to successfully argue this before a federal judge. As soon as the rules are drawn up and implemented there will be many states running to the federal courthouse to file their motion to stay implementation of the mandate. It’ll pretty much end right there. An appellate court will likely agree and if it gets to the Supreme Court it will take about 15 minutes to rule it is unconstitutional.
Many employers are prematurely having the vax mandate discussions with employees and, in reliance on those discussions, some employees are now getting the jab. A certain percentage of these employees would not have gotten it but for the mandate. Unfortunately, the juice can’t be sucked out of their bodies once the mandate is deemed unconstitutional. Best advice: do nothing for now.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Harri christna harri
Anyone who knows someone who claimed religious exemption, can you ask more questions about how they worded it and if they were required to substantiate their religious exemption? Thing is, it'll never stop. As more and more stains are introduced, there will continue to be new vaccines and boosters.

Anyone have a connection on possibly obtaining a certificate of vaccination?

Biden will EO that sh!t and then the REAL fireworks start.

Reactions: Belldozer1
clob, I'm interested in your take. As others have said, in holding out for as long as I can, which I plan on doing, what would you do if you were in my shoes?

clob, I'm interested in your take. As others have said, in holding out for as long as I can, which I plan on doing, what would you do if you were in my shoes?
I mean, I can get you out if this relatively easy. Roll up to the Jehova's Witness church and declare your undying fidelity to all things Jehova. They can't fire you, and if they do, they just violated your civil rights. But you gotta sell it. Take photos, act like you been going there for years. I've got 3 buddies that have already pulled that fast one.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I mean, I can get you out if this relatively easy. Roll up to the Jehova's Witness church and declare your undying fidelity to all thing Jehova. They can't fire you, and if they do, they just violated your civil rights. But you gotta sell it. Take photos, act like you been going there for years. I've got 3 buddies that have already pulled that fast one.

Does that work with polygamy?

I mean, I can get you out if this relatively easy. Roll up to the Jehova's Witness church and declare your undying fidelity to all things Jehova. They can't fire you, and if they do, they just violated your civil rights. But you gotta sell it. Take photos, act like you been going there for years. I've got 3 buddies that have already pulled that fast one.
I like the strategy. That means no more reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, no Halloween block party with bbq and beers, and no Xmas trees permitted. You don’t want a PI to out you as a non-believer. 😂

Ok, lets suppose that I pull that. Then the company says, "you have to be tested once a week and you are responsible for the cost of the tests since you've refused the vaccine. Also your heath insurance premiums are going to increase since you're not vaccinated". Could be some pretty significant adverse financial implications by refusing the poke. Who knows, there could be lots of law suits against the government over the vaccine mandate that could hold things up for a while. I'm hoping that is the case.

I like the strategy. That means no more reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, no Halloween block party with bbq and beers, and no Xmas trees permitted. You don’t want a PI to out you as a non-believer. 😂
And you can bet your ass tyrannical Biden will have incentives for religious spies

Ok, lets suppose that I pull that. Then the company says, "you have to be tested once a week and you are responsible for the cost of the tests since you've refused the vaccine. Also your heath insurance premiums are going to increase since you're not vaccinated". Could be some pretty significant adverse financial implications by refusing the poke. Who knows, there could be lots of law suits against the government over the vaccine mandate that could hold things up for a while. I'm hoping that is the case.
How about life ins.? I've paid a hell of alot in, where does that all sit? F%^k Biden, since nobody else has said it today. And I hope the crowds in every stadium this weekend chant the same thing

Yeah but it also means spending your football watching Saturday's going door to door handing out pamphlets. Biden will probably give you a quota you'll have to meet. Hell the Jehova's Witness's are the reason I have to put a privacy gate up, they'd come every other week. You could become a Mormon but then they have their own weird Aggie like rituals too

It's against the law to increase your health insurance over others. Violates President Chicago Jesus' aca mandate. The home spit covid tests cost what--- 15 bucks? They never said WHAT test you have to do.

I would like to state that obesity and the health issues that tie into it are far more dangerous than the china flu, and also show to increase the severity of it. What if the government were to mandate that all clinically obese cats get their BMI to a certain level or lose their jobs, freedoms, etc. Would our resident demos be on board? Looking for consistency here.

I've lived in New Braunfels for 44 years and this restaurant Pats Place has been here as long as I can remember. This is a clear example of how Joe Biden is trying to destroy middle America. This is Joe Biden's America.
WsVuU6e.png

I've lived in New Braunfels for 44 years and this restaurant Pats Place has been here as long as I can remember. This is a clear example of how Joe Biden is trying to destroy middle America. This is Joe Biden's America.
WsVuU6e.png
So many people that vacay there are so fvcking dumb. I can't tell you how many drunk asses I have personally tossed out of the Whale over 14 years.

So sad to hear, clob. Pat's is one of my favorite places to eat in NB. Hey, at least I haven't been thrown out of the Whale--yet. 😆

Oh look!! The mayor of libitard central San Francisco gets caught dancing at a nightclub with no mask despite the mandate to do so for all indoor events!
“Rules are for thee, not for me”!!

ADVERTISEMENT