ADVERTISEMENT

Biden fear mongering Covid hoax No. 2

Uh oh..... looks like the Aussies have about had enough of this bullsh!t.

Here is a Project Veritas video you should watch about the ‘vaccine’. I JUST REALIZED THIS WAS POSTED ABOVE ALREADY. SORRY

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
I watched part 1 yesterday, it's all insanity.
Here’s another Project Veritas video that uncovers how Facebook is screwing over conservatives. PV has additional videos with insiders/whistleblowers from FB and Google. Eye opening stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belldozer1
Just in time for the holiday season, let me introduce the R1 variant. This one supresses vaccine produced antibodies. Line up and get your useless placebo poke.

Just in time for the holiday season, let me introduce the R1 variant. This one supresses vaccine produced antibodies. Line up and get your useless placebo poke.

Laughable that Covid hoax has a database and then when you think about it, it’s pretty disturbing.

So I've been doing some thinking.

I know for decades pretty much every developed nation has been experimenting with biological warfare. The Russians created some REALLY scary stuff once they realized the whole "cobalt bomb" would probably kill everyone on earth, so they did what we did, started focusing on bio-agents.

We had this giant metal ball full of pigs blood that we were using to make weaponized botulism at one point. Our government is just as guilty of experimenting on sh!t like this as anyone.

But this sh!t is different. This sh!t got out. And whether is was sincere research trying to cut some disease off at the pass, or some weapon gain of function gone awry-- it doesn't matter at this point-- what matters is that 4.6 million people died because if this. There were what, 5 million jews killed during WWII?

And we spent the next 4 decades kicking over every rock to find every Nazi janitor we could find and killing them.

We not going to do the same here? Why? If I start knocking off Chinese doctors that I know worked at Wuhan, am I going to get a medal? They going to write a book about me? I mean, I would be killing mass murderers, just like Nazi's, right?

Make sense to anyone where I'm going with this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeyouglad

I know for decades pretty much every developed nation has been experimenting with biological warfare. The Russians created some REALLY scary stuff once they realized the whole "cobalt bomb" would probably kill everyone on earth, so they did what we did, started focusing on bio-agents.

We had this giant metal ball full of pigs blood that we were using to make weaponized botulism at one point. Our government is just as guilty of experimenting on sh!t like this as anyone.

But this sh!t is different. This sh!t got out. And whether is was sincere research trying to cut some disease off at the pass, or some weapon gain of function gone awry-- it doesn't matter at this point-- what matters is that 4.6 million people died because if this. There were what, 5 million jews killed during WWII?

And we spent the next 4 decades kicking over every rock to find every Nazi janitor we could find and killing them.

We not going to do the same here? Why? If I start knocking off Chinese doctors that I know worked at Wuhan, am I going to get a metal? They going to write a book about me? I mean, I would be killing mass murderers, just like Nazi's, right?

It makes perfect sense.

We not going to do the same here? Why? If I start knocking off Chinese doctors that I know worked at Wuhan, am I going to get a metal? They going to write a book about me? I mean, I would be killing mass murderers, just like Nazi's, right?

You won’t get a medal, book deal or be glorified on The View. You will be housed in the same cell as Epstein at the NY Metropolitan Corrections Center with the same fate - setting aside issues of state/fed law and correctional facilities.

You wouldn’t be able to stop the vigilante justice with Wuhan doctors. You have to include Fauci, Collins and EcoHealth Alliance in the same pool with the Wuhan doctors. The US is complicit here. The US was not complicit in the Holocaust. You would be Epsteined.

Last edited:

Knowing what we know now about the ‘died of Covid’ vs ‘died with Covid’ numbers, I thinks it’s reasonable to dial back on the 4.6 million dead world-wide a tad. Other than that, makes sense.

We not going to do the same here? Why? If I start knocking off Chinese doctors that I know worked at Wuhan, am I going to get a medal? They going to write a book about me? I mean, I would be killing mass murderers, just like Nazi's, right?

You'd get crucified while being hailed as a hero for the rest of us commoners in the hunger games.

The main difference is the fact that the united states is the godfather in this covid fiasco. We didnt do the dirty work but we ordered it and funded it.

Someone predicted this would follow the Afghanistan debacle… give yourself a nice pat on the back, Clob.

*don’t throw your back out.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...-tn-latest-update-victims-suspect/5832694001/
Back in the late 50s and 1960s, the CIA did some experiments at Ivy league schools, and inside prisons. They found test subjects and basically got them to volunteer for social and psychological deconstruction. They wanted to tear these very smart students and psychopathic criminals down to their basist element and see if those tactics, coupled with LSD use, could be used to interrogate Soviet spies and then turn them.

The program was called MK Ultra.

Would you like to know some of the Americans that volunteered for these experiments?

Ken Kesey-- you know him as the guy who wrote "One flew over the cuck-oo's nest".
Ever hear of Robert Hunter? He wrote a ton of songs for....... The Greatful Dead...... nothing weird going on there..... right?

Ever hear of a guy named Whitey Bulger? Ya, biggest mob boss in Boston history. While he was in prison he volunteered to get time taken off his sentence. How'd that work out for Boston crime when he got out?

Then there's this one kid who was at Harvard at 16. Volunteered because he wanted to impress and befriend a world renowned scientist at Harvard. The kid was a hellacious mathematical genius. Wrote his PhD paper on mathematical harmonics--- yes, he used math to explain sound and harmonics. At the time, there were about 5 people on the planet that could verify his paper and work. Incredibly smart. Well he went on to start building bombs and blowing people up. His name was Ted Kaczynski. You know him as the Unabomber.

All these people were deconstructed by the CIA. All these people went on to do some pretty weird sh!t in their lives. I'm not a conspiracy theorist because we now know MK ULTRA was real. But you gotta know, if CIA was doing sh!t like this back 50 years ago, what are those sick, twisted fvckers doing now?

And how many active shooters have been subjected to something like Unabomber was?

Reactions: DHHorn
Reactions: DHHorn
If anyone wants to be appalled, just search for anything covid lockdown related to Australia. No freedom of speech, no reasonable expectation of privacy, no right to bare arms since the "buy back" in 96, quarantine camps including the largest to be completed in 2024 & mandatory apps where you have 15mins to send photographic proof you're inside your home or the police will come for you.
This sh!t is getting real.

Germans weren't inherently murderous people so how did they accept mass massacre of Jews?
They were coerced into believing Jews were the cause of all their problems. Government and media told them Jews were responsible for their economic downturn and the cause of multiple diseases & lice. They were dehumanized.
Trump supporters, right of center & non-vaxxed people are blamed for spreading the disease and prolonging the covid caused economic pain along with inflation. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the correlation is alarming. That little ol' 2a is likely the only reason we are not exactly like Australia right now or worse.

ADVERTISEMENT