ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 restarts football season

I'm with you. If there was ever evidence that this whole thing is politically motivated and not based on "science..." Where's Cali?

BTW - the Huskers are p*ssed because they had their game against Rutgers taken away, and have to play at Ohio St. and Penn St. In the first month. I guess the Big 10 wanted to stick it to them.
Well I mean I do think there is some medical concern. However you can’t argue that it’s safe to have in person classes and people in the dorms but also argue football would be too dangerous for the players. If you said we’re not going to have football and we’re going to send everyone home I could see that, but players are no more at risk playing football than they are being at frat parties and such. In fact probably safer playing football

Well I mean I do think there is some medical concern. However you can’t argue that it’s safe to have in person classes and people in the dorms but also argue football would be too dangerous for the players. If you said we’re not going to have football and we’re going to send everyone home I could see that, but players are no more at risk playing football than they are being at frat parties and such. In fact probably safer playing football
My view was that nothing has changed in the last month when it was deemed by the Big 10 to be too dangerous. Now that the Big 12 and ACC have kicked off, the SEC is getting after it this weekend, the excitement of a season with a CFP at the end of the season is upon us - NOW its not too dangerous? Garbage. Nothing changed from the day they made their original decision - except pressure from certain schools and parents and fear of getting left behind.

The Pac 12 is a significant corporate raid opportunity. The p12 is about to take a $1 billion loan. The B12 refused the same loan. If i were the b12, now would be the time to drive the wedge. Take az, asu, cu, usc, ucla, uo, and utah. Send wvu to the acc. Break them away. Use the debt and a better deal to do it.

Stanford is leading the way on not playing. They are a pariah of libtardidness and dysfunction. Let them join the wacky wac with cal..

Reactions: diadevic
The Pac 12 is a significant corporate raid opportunity. The p12 is about to take a $1 billion loan. The B12 refused the same loan. If i were the b12, now would be the time to drive the wedge. Take az, asu, cu, usc, ucla, uo, and utah. Send wvu to the acc. Break them away. Use the debt and a better deal to do it.

Stanford is leading the way on not playing. They are a pariah of libtardidness and dysfunction. Let them join the wacky wac with cal..
The problem is “One True Champion“ Bowlsby - we got him from Stanford.

My view was that nothing has changed in the last month when it was deemed by the Big 10 to be too dangerous. Now that the Big 12 and ACC have kicked off, the SEC is getting after it this weekend, the excitement of a season with a CFP at the end of the season is upon us - NOW its not too dangerous? Garbage. Nothing changed from the day they made their original decision - except pressure from certain schools and parents and fear of getting left behind.
Oh for sure I agree there. The big 10’s decision to not play at all came a few days after Penn State announced no fans at games. Pretty obvious what it was about.

ADVERTISEMENT