ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 12 CCG

GuaranteedFresh!

Oct 31, 2010
Herman in yr 2 gets us 9 wins and a trip to Arlington. Folks, I think we got ourselves a coach.
It wasn't a pretty season by no means but it was more than I expected. Looking back, we were stupid close to being undefeated. Things are looking up for the Horns and I for one am ready.

HOOK'EM!

Herman in yr 2 gets us 9 wins and a trip to Arlington. Folks, I think we got ourselves a coach.
It wasn't a pretty season by no means but it was more than I expected. Looking back, we were stupid close to being undefeated. Things are looking up for the Horns and I for one am ready.

HOOK'EM!

Yep, I've got to believe. It's not just winning the close ones either. Sometimes a P5 team will catch lightning in a bottle and roll off 10 wins and then return to mediocrity. Herman and Co. are recruiting lights out....and that is what will ultimately sustain the direction the program is headed in. Win and they will come....

HOOK'EM!

Year 2 and we are competing for a conference championship. Not bad for a HC with no pedigree that is in over his head.

Mack's 2nd season he ended 9-5. Herman very well could end up the same.

Recruiting in Texas is going to be tough, the way I see it.

Texas has momentum
Aggsy have momentum
blOwU has momentum
LSU has momentum

That is a lot of momentum. There are a lot of great players in this state, but that is a lot of teams fighting for those players.

Don't forget Ohio State and Bama will claim a few as well. I sure am glad that Herman is pulling in a lot of guys from out of state.

Guys, I wanted to beat OU like a step child yesterday . . . But I 'm not mad we lost. We had our chances to win but screwed up a handful of plays . . . and the refs didn't help us much either. Could a man get an illegal motion on the right tackle right before half time for Christ's sake? Everyone saw that except for the ref standing 10 feet away??

But hey, sheet happens. We've got a great young team and next year we'll have the best QB in the Big 12. Just think if Sam improves as much this offseason as last! He'll be one of the best in the nation.

So yeah, we came up a tad short this year but I'll take it. Brenda can cut her hair now and go bye bye . . . and we'll have an even better team next year. Its morning time in Texas guys and the sunrise is burntorange!

ADVERTISEMENT